M�kszik meg a Passport?
    05-05-16 06:20 PM
    Finally - I have ordered my Passport
    Do I need to order a different sim from that I use in Q10 ?
    05-07-16 05:44 AM
    Yes you do.

RedBerry Passport /10.3.2.2876 / Telus
    05-07-16 06:09 AM
    First of all congrats! Which one did you order?
    Passports work with nano sim. So you must change sim from Q10.
    Enjoy your awesome Passport!

Posted via CB10
    05-07-16 01:18 PM
    Just got my PPSE yesterday! I don't have a case yet (separate order), but I'm still taking it to work today, since I went ahead and transferred everything from my Classic already. This thing is darn near PERFECT for my big hands and poor eyesight!
    05-12-16 03:34 AM
    Just got my PPSE yesterday! I don't have a case yet (separate order), but I'm still taking it to work today, since I went ahead and transferred everything from my Classic already. This thing is darn near PERFECT for my big hands and poor eyesight!
    Congratulation! My fist tip is, to download the Passport owner manuel and read it. You'll be more amazed of what you can achieve with your new phone. Enjoy!!

Be Smart - Be Bold - Be True
    05-12-16 05:30 AM
    Finally changed my personal phone from Q10 to the Passport! Nothing new for me as I have one from work, but now I'm rocking 2 Black Passports! :/ damn they are bulky! May need to start using a man purse LMAO! Waiting for a great deal on the SE so I wont be confused with work and personal.
    05-12-16 09:14 AM
    Finally changed my personal phone from Q10 to the Passport! Nothing new for me as I have one from work, but now I'm rocking 2 Black Passports! :/ damn they are bulky! May need to start using a man purse LMAO! Waiting for a great deal on the SE so I wont be confused with work and personal.
    Wow! Amazing work gave you a Passport! And yes the SE is just incredible! Congrats

Posted via Passport SE Maximus Productivity
    05-12-16 09:17 AM
    Wow! Amazing work gave you a Passport! And yes the SE is just incredible! Congrats

Posted via Passport SE Maximus Productivity
    All the companies I worked for were BlackBerry supporters (gotta support the local town). When I got this job last year, they asked me what BB I wanted I asked if the Passport was an option, they said yes! So of course I took it, good for work and taking pictures. I also wanted to check if I would really like it for personal. Its a big phone and I don't have huge hands lol so I wanted to check how it feels, got used to it eventually.

Thanks!
    05-12-16 09:35 AM
    Good evening,

I have just ordered mine through clove.co.uk

I can't wait for the unboxing. I hope not to regret for leaving behind my Galaxy Note 4....
    05-13-16 01:54 PM
    I got my passport 2 days ago. Why did I wait so long. I am loving it! #TeamBlackBerry #Passport.
    05-14-16 01:46 PM
    Picked up a used one last week, it had the dreaded screen lift issue which was easily fixed using tape.
    Its refreshing to use a device with such a wide screen, its a jump similar to moving away from old square lcds to wide screens!
    Until you try it you'll never know
    Just need to get Snap and Cobalt apps running...
    05-16-16 06:22 AM
    Good evening,

I have just ordered mine through clove.co.uk

I can't wait for the unboxing. I hope not to regret for leaving behind my Galaxy Note 4....
    Same here !!!
    But i will not sell my note 4
    Till i will get all the tricks on the bb
    Thank you all
    05-26-16 03:29 PM
    I also got mine last Tuesday. The phone is awesome. From another planet....

I will also not sell my note 4. I will pass it to my wife or even keep it as a "back up" device.

Still learning about it.
    05-27-16 01:35 AM
    i bought it before some days. that phone is just epic.period
    05-27-16 04:42 PM
    hoping to get one soon...
    06-01-16 02:48 PM
    Just got mine. UI is nice (very familiar after using a Playbook for so long).
    Big change from my Bold 9900.
    Still working through issues with some apps, but liking it so far.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    06-04-16 10:30 AM
    Joined the club last week.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    06-06-16 09:43 PM
    Hey guys

I managed to finally pick up a passport after eyeing it since release. In the past I've owned a curve leading to me purchasing a bold shortly after, a very sound phone at the time. Perhaps I'm not the conventional blackber. My intentions for the phone reolve around editing pdfs, using the cloud and writing articles directly to the Web.

Writing this post alone, my first extensive use of the keyboard, I'm beginning to notice the awkward handling and sharp corners. Having put a ugly rubber case on the phone it's become slightly more comfortable to handle. The keyboard seems handy. I had hoped it would make writing long documents easier but I can't see how it can be more productive than an onscreen keyboard. The keys are so hard you could probably strain your wrists from using it extensively. There's no hope in hell in operating a single function aside from scrolling a webpage with one hand which is really lumbering for any terms of causal use.

The original passport isn't as pretty as it looks in pictures which is disappointing.

The native app stores are terrible. Theres no support for any of the major UK newspapers I need. Side loading the google play store doesn't even appear to be a realistic option anymore because the forum threads are filled with people running into continuous issues. Relying on Sideloading just seems unreliable and unsustainable.

A lot of the problems mentioned I was mildly aware of before purchasing but I've always been intrigued by this phone and swayed by overly positive reviews...

Posted via CB10
    I've install the four Cobalt Apk's which adds back missing Google stuff and it is practically an Android power house now, search for Cobalt Landing Page Crackberry on Google search or from Crackberry search, if you still need advice let me know and I'll walk you thru it.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    06-07-16 09:15 PM
    Since yesterday I am proud owner of a Passport ,it is an great upgrade from the Z3!
    06-09-16 08:31 AM
    I bought mine this past sunday. The more I use it the more I like it.

06-14-16 03:35 AM
    I've install the four Cobalt Apk's which adds back missing Google stuff and it is practically an Android power house now, search for Cobalt Landing Page Crackberry on Google search or from Crackberry search, if you still need advice let me know and I'll walk you thru it.
    Here you go : http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ctions-985344/
    HeyCori likes this.
    06-14-16 06:05 AM
    @Maimone

Please, put the phone into the leather case, and give us some pictures. Let us also know the cost and the seller of this case.

Could you please give us a mini review of this leather pouch ?

Thanks a lot indeed.
    Maimone likes this.
    06-14-16 10:43 AM
    I got my Silver Edition just over a week ago and it's only been getting better each day. Speed and battery life are amazing. I enjoy getting people's reactions. "Whoa!!! What's that?".

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    06-14-16 10:48 AM
    I bought mine this past sunday. The more I use it the more I like it.

http://i.imgur.com/s4NL63jh.jpg
    Where did you get your brown pouch from? Much thanks

Posted via CB10
    Maimone likes this.
    06-14-16 07:53 PM
1,265 ... 3738394041 ...