I got the black AT&T one about 3 weeks ago, jumped ship from the iPhone 6+. No regrets, loving the physical keyboard, screen size and clarity! My fave feature...I can see my screen outside without adjusting the brightness up and then back down when I come inside!
    07-08-15 08:54 PM
    I got my Passport a couple days ago from ebay.
    Black, Unlocked, 10.3.2.2226, SQW100-1.
    Loaded a standard ATT Go phone nano sim and using $60/month prepaid plan.
    Talk, text and web/data all work flawlessly. I haven't loaded the items to run Google Play store yet but that's coming next.

In the last 8 years I've had 2 iphones, 2 android phones and the Passport is my 2nd blackberry. Out of all of them I like the Blackberry phones the best. I only went away from Blackberry because the apps I use wouldn't work on the 'Berry I had at the time. The Blackberry phones will remain my mainstay now with the ability to run apps thru Android.
    Last edited by twiin640; 07-10-15 at 05:19 PM.
    texn884 likes this.
    07-10-15 04:30 PM
    traded my Z30 for a Passport, love it so far!!
    Got2GetAway likes this.
    07-12-15 12:39 PM
    I just bought mine and will be jumping ship from the Galaxy S6. I cant wait to get this beast!
    aspurrell and Got2GetAway like this.
    07-16-15 06:27 PM
    Official "I got my Passport" Thread.-img_20150625_222142.jpg

The wife's, mines Black

Posted via CB10
    Resilience likes this.
    07-17-15 09:48 AM
    Just got my Passport.

First Blackberry since the first Bold.

Good to be back.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-15 01:02 PM
    For everything else I'll be using Stormbringer and Mournblade.

Haha.. your name wouldn't be Elric of Melnibone would it?

Attachment 355369Attachment 355370Attachment 355371
    schlemer likes this.
    07-18-15 11:20 AM
    Like the Iron Maiden and it's with the Passport!

Via Passport |Twitter @Landra_Tech|Landra Technology Solutions
    schlemer likes this.
    07-18-15 11:30 AM
    I got my passport this wknd. I originally wanted the black but then started to be intrigued with the white. After flipping back and forth I unexpectedely began to lust after the red. Glad I did. It seems to have a deeper hue to it in person which makes it more attractive imo. Did a quick n dirty video unboxing it. Check it out.
    texn884 and RadoR6 like this.
    07-19-15 08:53 PM
    I've been having a lot of mobiles in the last couple of years.
    Blackberry Bold 9000, Nokia N900, HTC Desire, Blackberry Torch, HTC One X, Nokia Lumia 800, Blackberry Bold 9760, Noka Lumia 625, Nokia Lumia 925, Nokia Lumia 830, iPhone 5,Blackberry Z10, HTC One M8, iPhone 6. So i've been going back and forth between different OS's.
    Android is flexible, looks nice and has lots of apps, but isn't exactly save (probably because of its popularity)
    Windows Phone looks great, has some nice ideas but lacks certain apps and isn ot working efficiently for me
    iOS looks phantastic, has lots of apps and it works. iPhone 6 is absolutely gorgeous en touchID is very convenient. But iOS juist isn't my thing

Every phone has it's pro's and con's and no phone is perfect.
    Or so i thought.
    Having come back to Blackberry now i have my new Passport i must say this beauty is perfect for me.
    People say that it's very wide, but i can slide it in my pocket easily, the keyboard already works like a charm (ans i will keep getting faster with it), the build quality is excellent, the screen is beautiful (and contrary to what people say is big enough to watch video on (despite the black borders)).
    It is the most beautiful phone i've ever seen (even more so than the iPhone 6).
    And BB10 works fantastic now: Android-apps run fast and the Hub must be the best thing ever created.

The Passport really is the most perfect phone for me and i'm happy to be back with Blackberry again.
    I really hope they will make it through the hard times and continue to make these phones and software.
    mbamd and cyberadje like this.
    07-21-15 07:44 AM
    Hi all,

I got mine a week ago. before my Passport I used my Z30 as my daily driver. Beside that I had a Q10 and 9900, both for different jobs. When using my 9900 for work I think it still rocks. But seeing and feeling how BB OS 7 evolved to BB 10 is amazing. I also have had an HTC One X and HTC One M8, both great phones. But imo nothing like my Z30. Am not much off App-lover myself. So the apps I need are there or there are good substitutes available. Funny thing is that my kids, start to get the Blackberry addiction too. Right now Z10's but one wants a Leap and the other wants my Z30.
    07-29-15 01:22 PM
    Just got my passport this morning, still trying to get use to the new keyboard.
    Official "I got my Passport" Thread.-img_5299.jpg

Posted via CB10
    07-30-15 08:27 PM
    Just got my passport this morning, still trying to get use to the new keyboard.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5299.JPG 
Views:	1302 
Size:	65.8 KB 
ID:	364811

Posted via CB10
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1030025

Let's see a hacked Hong Kong passport!

Posted via CB10
    07-31-15 12:25 AM
    Hey hey

I got my blackberry passport two days back and I got it for my birthday. Been a blackberry user for years, then went to an android phone for the last 3 years, and now back home - To BlackBerry.

Love it, love the phone, love the keyboard..a bit wider for my small hands but I am getting used it. Love the screen. Best of all - LOVE THE PRACTICALITY - Love the HUB

Now that I have used the phone for couple of days, I have seen so many changes in the new BB OS10 and its fun and frustrating to be honest. Also shifting back to Blackberry from Android, there are few things I am missing, but only because I cannot get google play services to work on it. Yes, I use google services for my email and cloud backups.

But all in all I am in love with the phone, and because this phone is not that popular in Australia, when ever I take it out of my pocket people just stare and want to know what it is. Hahah Iphoners and androiders..

Attachment 365033

I do have some concerns and questions regarding my new passport and but I will post them on the relevant section.

But hey, this is me shouting loud - I HAVE A BLACKBERRY PASSPORT NOW
    Got2GetAway, mbamd and cyberadje like this.
    08-01-15 07:13 PM
    Finally changed carrier and got me a at&t passport. Have to say the phone is HUGE. But other than that, it feel like home with the keyboard. It is perfect for reading and charts, BlackBerry did good with this one.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-15 09:47 AM
    Hello,
    I have a chance to get a BB PP. I already have a Z10 and Z30.
    Should i go for the PP? Is it vastly different from the Z30?
    Reason i want to go for this, is for the faster BB10 phone and keypad.
    Though i dont like the pudgy look, i feel its novel enough and different from all the 5.5 inch commoners.

Thanks
    08-11-15 10:37 AM
    I got mine over the Weekend, I got fed up waiting for the Slider to be announced and am worried it might be running Android so I thought I'd Go for the safe option.

A Bird in the hand so to speak and I must say so far I haven't Been disappointed.

Posted via CB10 using my Passport SQW100-1 running 10.3.1.2576
    08-11-15 03:50 PM
    got the black (classic) passport last night, love it
    08-16-15 06:21 AM
    When my brother saw it he was like " Wtf is that?!"

Via PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    08-16-15 01:59 PM
    Just got my Passport last weekend. Coming from a Note 2. I wanted something different so I jumped ship. It is a bit of a learning curve.
    08-17-15 11:23 PM
    Just got my Passport last weekend. Coming from a Note 2. I wanted something different so I jumped ship. It is a bit of a learning curve.
    Welcome to a great forum and even greater phone.
    I went from a Note2 to Passport. I've had Blackberrys before. It does take a bit getting used to. I prefer my Passport to the N2. One thing I recommend is read through the forums and threads here, subscribe to those that are relevant to the Passport, BB10, Sachesi, Autoloaders, and Cobalt's threads. Always read the first posts and do research before posting questions. Most questions have already been answered somewhere.
    But most of all have fun with your phone.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    08-18-15 06:18 AM
    Just upgraded my Z30 to the Silver Edition yesterday as my work phone. So far so good.
    Btw -> hi everyone!
    08-19-15 01:57 AM
    Official "I got my Passport" Thread.-1.jpgOfficial "I got my Passport" Thread.-2.jpgOfficial "I got my Passport" Thread.-3.jpgOfficial "I got my Passport" Thread.-4.jpg

Mine and my brothers passports.

Both had LUMIA phones before. I had lumia 1520 with WIN10 on it.
    My initial thoughts: The design (ergonomically) is way better than 1520. Apparently you can build a phone wide and it's perfectly ok, but when it's tall (like lumia 1520 which is considered a phablet) it becomes uncofortable. My hands are normal sized. Fingers are not long like piano player, but I can easily use it with a single hand as long as I don't have to type anything.

Now the BBOS10 was a bummer. I liked WIN10 a lot. Of course this is just a second day with this phone, but I got to be honest - I still NEED to learn to love it.
    Design = PERFECTION
    BBOS = Not my cup of tea, but then again it's just 2nd day and maybe it'll grow on me. And I've googled so much before making a purchase.
    It's 4 months in the making.

Search of replacement of my Nokia E6 began 4 months ago. At first I was split between lumia 1520 and passport (never had used any OS prior to that) and chose 1520 because it was 2.5x cheaper.
    I reallly really really liked the Lumia 1520 and WIN10 (which I have sold few days ago), the ONLY flaw of that phone was that a device like blackberry passport existed. That fact was eating me. So I had to get the passport. And I did. 4 months later. It was a sad day when I sold my lumia, but eventually sadness went away and excitement for passport took over. Now that I have the passport I have mixed feelings, and feel like I've done a mistake switching, but I didn't do a mistake by trying this unique device - passport.
    If there was a chance to use PASSPORT in the store, that would've been great. But shop is selling it in my country except for E-SHOPS.

I will give passport a try (have no choice now) and will do my best to learn and understand all the ins and outs of this device.
    But as of now I feel like I have to learn to appreciate BBOS10.

P.S. Shoot me now, but emails on WIN10 (lumia 1520) worked just better for me. Which is one of main reasons for having a smartphone for me.
    08-19-15 04:09 AM
    Hi Jipikaye,

Care to explain what you liked better with the email part in Windows10? To be honest your the first one who like the email part better in a different OS then BlackBerry that I have come around. So you make me curious. Secondly did you already learn to work with the shortcuts?

Posted via my Awesome Passport or still going strong Z30
    08-21-15 05:39 AM
    Care to explain what you liked better with the email part in Windows10? To be honest your the first one who like the email part better in a different OS then BlackBerry that I have come around. So you make me curious. Secondly did you already learn to work with the shortcuts?
    I'm the first one... Well, I didn't like emails in windows 8.1 that much. It was just ok.
    Windows 10 just made them (emails) better. Everything just seemed to be done right this time.
    Actually a lot of things felt just right after I upgraded to windows 10. Had no need for 3rd party apps. All default pre-installed, or downloadable apps made by microsoft were just made almost exactly as if I've wanted them to be.

To correct myself, with blackberry there's just a specific part about emails that I don't like. Which is when you have an email conversation. Personally it's just seems way harder to look at (navigate) previous messages of the same conversation.
    I am halfway to getting use to it.

I like design. I like the keyboard. I like the screen. And OS is starting to grow on me more and more with each passing day.

I could live with it, I'd like to keep it, BUT there are other two factors which I look for in the phone. That is camera and GPS.
    Nokia/microsoft has the best of both in mobile market. Camera on the passport really left me dissapointed. It does not come even close to lumia's and it only seems like it just could go toe to toe with the quality of my nokia e6 camera.

I've already listed it for sale, and have some people interested in passport and I think I'm going to sell it.
    I like it. Would really like to keep it, BUT it cost double what I payed for lumia 1520.... If at least the camera was decent on passport I would keep it. But now I just can't justify it. Will have to come back to it when it's priced around 300USD or less (only because of keyboard and design).

Now a disclaimer part:
    I've had passport for a short time. Less than a week.
    Really like it's looks. Would see myself using it for a long long time, just like I did with Motorola V8 until it got stolen
    I like the keyboard very much and like the shortcuts (just like my nokia e6).
    I'm using OS version 10.3.1.....
    I own a DSLR.
    08-22-15 07:10 AM
1,265 ... 3031323334 ...