I feel like I'm the only person who purchased a White BBP
    Almost all women like white phones.
    05-16-15 04:21 PM
    Purchased the Passport after a brief (2 month) moment away from BB with a Samsung A5 *shudder*. Prior to that was a bunch of BBs. Had this for over a week now and it is just superb. I love the keyboard (ps. Silent Keys for Arabic works great), screen, and the puzzling comments about "how", "why" I prefer BB to Android. Heh.

I did try the Google store, but now got rid of it. Handful of non-native apps I've installed are Firefox, Telegram and OsmAnd~, and don't really need the latter to be honest. Leaving it 'just in case'.

One strange thing I've never noticed on previous BBs - seems as if it took a whole week for the battery life to settle down after the initial OTA upgrade.. now it is just refusing to die!
    05-16-15 04:22 PM
    Hi All,
    I've been lurking for a bit, and really enjoying the comments here. I've been swapping between a Classic and aa Passport and can't quite settle between the two. Real problem eh? :
    Glad to see the BlackBerry doing so well out there!

Posted via CB10
    05-16-15 08:50 PM
    Got my passport Tuesday Last week from AT&T and I love this phone. It is fast and efficient and does what I need it to do. I would never go back too an Iphone or an Android phone again. #TeamBlackberry all the way.
    05-19-15 04:39 AM
    Just got my passport and so far I'm very pleased. Can't wait to learn all about this device

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    05-21-15 08:48 PM
    Just gotten the Red Passport too!!!

Hi to All fellow BlackBerry users

Last edited by pl3th0r4; 05-24-15 at 01:15 AM.
    kayuz6 likes this.
    05-22-15 12:57 AM
    Just got my Red Passport 30 minutes ago. Bought it from Amazon Warehouse Deals for $466 usd. Device is pristine. No scratches or screen corner popping up. Battery was dead though and device was last turned on, on January 30. Box looks like it was thrown away and recovered, and no headphones. But who cares.

This is one bad a$$ looking device. I can't wait for it to charge, so I can transfer all my stuff over and start using it.

Official "I got my Passport" Thread.-img_20150523_171041.jpg

Z30-5 10.3.1.2744, Z10-3 10.3.2.158
    05-23-15 07:24 PM
    I received my passport 1 month ago. It has replaced my computer, and laptop.

I don't call my passport my mobile smartphone

I call it my mobile computer. With the luxury of having a phone in it.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-15 07:38 PM
    I am sooooo close to pulling the trigger on getting another passport. I have two from AT&T and contemplating on getting the original... maybe in red! Grrrr....

Posted via CB10
    05-25-15 04:53 PM
    I am sooooo close to pulling the trigger on getting another passport. I have two from AT&T and contemplating on getting the original... maybe in red! Grrrr....

Posted via CB10
    Get the Red one! Don't think. Do it!! Lol

Passport/Z30-5 10.3.1.2744, Z10-3 10.3.2.158
    05-25-15 05:12 PM
    In a week if I still feel the same, screw it, I'm buying the red Passport. Lol

via Z10-ER
    05-25-15 06:49 PM
    I got my Passport on Sunday as a birthday present (along with the Coffee chocolate)
    What a device!
    So much faster than my Z10, uniquely different to type on but fast.
    Currently wrapped in an Amzer holster case that helps me feel happier about travelling with it on my motorbike.
    Upgraded to 10.3.2.500 with no problems, even the data restore from my Z10 worked.
    Only thing is what to buy for it now? 64GB micro SD card.... desk cradle....wireless charger....magnetic stand.....64GB OTG memory stick?

Official "I got my Passport" Thread.-coffee-passport.jpg
    05-26-15 03:58 AM
    Got mone about two weeks ago. Really glad I did it's the perfect device for me. Now I'm afraid of not being to replace it one day

Posted via CB10
    05-26-15 04:12 AM
    Yeaaaaa and I love the keyboard shortcuts
    05-27-15 01:54 AM
    Just ordered a black international Passport from BlackBerry for $449 on Tuesday! I can't wait for it to get here!

I'll update when it arrives, probably sometime next week.
    05-27-15 04:40 PM
    Got my blackberry passport yesterday. I had a galaxy s3 before, never had any blackberry device before but this one looked so nice I wanted to try it out. Couldn't check it out anywhere in person so it was a little bigger than I expected but the looks already make it a great phone I think, although my friends seem to think different Still trying to figure everything out, so far not missing anything from android except a netflix app. Build of the phone is great compared to many other phones I've seen.
    05-29-15 01:01 PM
    Got my blackberry passport yesterday. I had a galaxy s3 before, never had any blackberry device before but this one looked so nice I wanted to try it out. Couldn't check it out anywhere in person so it was a little bigger than I expected but the looks already make it a great phone I think, although my friends seem to think different Still trying to figure everything out, so far not missing anything from android except a netflix app. Build of the phone is great compared to many other phones I've seen.
    Glad you liked it... welcome to BlackBerry and Crackberry

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 02:29 PM
    Just got my red passport today. Finally gonna use the iPhone for what it's meant for...videos and other crap

Posted via CB10
    Drew Oswalt likes this.
    05-29-15 11:09 PM
    I got main too

so awesome device but still not my main driver.
    05-31-15 07:29 AM
    Got mine last week and I can't put it down!
    Official "I got my Passport" Thread.-inst10_bb.jpg
    05-31-15 09:32 AM
    Got mine last week and I can't put it down!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	inst10_Bb.jpg 
Views:	1053 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	355325
    The red is beautiful ain't it?

Posted via CB10
    05-31-15 01:46 PM
    Well, I guess it's about time that I post. For the last two weeks I've been A/B - ing an AT&T Passport. Taking it to work using the mobile hot spot on my Classic. I've gotta say, it makes for an impressive argument. The Passport is an intriguing device.

Today I was on the fence and was about to return it before my 14 day return window closed. My wife stepped in and told me that it was ok to keep it. She knows that I was torn and would regret my decision. Only to rebuy it again. She then asked, what would I do with the Classic? Well, I gave her the only answer that was true. I'll keep it and switch between the two. Honestly, the Classic has a killer keyboard and I can bang out bbms, ims, and emails at a comfortable rate. The Passport on the other hand has a most pleasurable viewing experience. The form factor is odd, but manageable. Oh, and that wonderful intuitive keyboard is a joy. It's funny going back to the Classic and trying to swipe on the board instead of the pad. The only thing left was to decide to return it in lieu of the original Passport design.

After many videos (thank you J. Williams, itsmeJC, Erica Griffin, Lisa Gade and DetroitBORG and many others). I felt that the AT&T variant would work better for my hands. In the past, I had remembered picking up a few smartphones that had pointy edges. In my mind, they felt too rigid and I didn't like the way the point dug into my palms. The rounded edges of the at&t passport feels extremely comfortable. I also am considering adding the extended protection plan with them just in case. I also like being able to walk into the brick and mortar shops to get help. I am really good friends with one of the reps and she has always taken care of me.

So there it is. The BlackBerry Classic was my first step back to the fold. The Passport has now solidified my commitment. I still like using my galaxy tab 8.0 for at home media consumption. For everything else I'll be using Stormbringer and Mournblade.

Official "I got my Passport" Thread.-2015-05-21-19.31.47.jpgOfficial "I got my Passport" Thread.-img_20150523_181331.jpgOfficial "I got my Passport" Thread.-img_20150523_181804.jpg
    Last edited by schlemer; 05-31-15 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Photo upload
    cbosdell, lycafe and anon(153966) like this.
    05-31-15 05:36 PM
    I've been toying with the idea of purchasing a BlackBerry Passport for the past week and finally pulled the trigger, absolutely love it so far. I'll be posting a quick review in a few days after I have some more time to explore all that it has to offer.
    anon(153966) and bhrgvr like this.
    06-03-15 08:37 PM
    Got my Passport last week and I'm still on the fence, but I think I will keep it.
    My first BlackBerry was a Nextel 7100, followed by Pearl, Curve,9900, Bold, Z10 and now Passport so to say that I'm a BlackBerry fan is understatement.
    But, I am getting annoyed with a buggy OS (although when working it is hands down best mobile phone OS) and am not sure that this form factor works for me.

Will give it another week and maybe go to Z30.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-15 12:08 AM
    I just got my red passport!!!

Posted via the REDPORT
    anon(9208252) likes this.
    06-07-15 01:35 PM
1,265 ... 2829303132 ...