yuup i got it. no screen protector inside
    08-06-15 03:07 PM
    Good memory. That was a joke. I bought mine for $607 cdn in october. Sold it for $580. Took my S5 on warranty to best buy and switched it for a passport.
    I like to get raises out of people when bored at work is all.
    08-06-15 03:12 PM
    [QUOTE=Bla1ze;11838427]
    The bundle comes with no screen protector. F'n Blackberry]

Did you not get one inside the flex shell?
    Neither product comes with one.
    08-06-15 03:25 PM
    I've got mine all set up.

It's really nice. It's crazy to say that this is like a $2,000 phone. Its not. The materials are the same as a regular Passport, which were nice too. SE has a little more visible metal. It really just about style. I like it a lot. It definitely is meant to resemble an old camera.

The keyboard is also a little bit better. There is less resistance in the keys and I think I can type a little faster because of it.

I don't want to part with my Red Passport because I like it too. Again, just a different style.

I'm happy with my purchase. The phone is sweet!

Posted via CB10
    I'm really liking it more on day 2. I'm selling my black. Agreed it isn't a 2k phone though.
    08-06-15 03:29 PM
    nope. Was cheesed still
    08-06-15 03:32 PM
    Just got mine...feels much better in the hand for typing compared to the OG...which I do have. My one complaint is that the top edge of the screen is not flush with the grey trim just under the speaker grill and you can feel an edge if you over swipe the top of the phone to bring down any menu....can someone else check theirs to see if this consistent or if I have to do a return on this one after 10minutes of use.

Thanks in advance!!

Posted via CB10
    08-06-15 03:51 PM
    [QUOTE=mhw100;11838484]

Will the original Passport screen protectors fit?
    08-06-15 03:54 PM
    Looking great! Does it come with Android? lol
    08-06-15 03:55 PM
    [QUOTE=Bla1ze;11838427]
    The bundle comes with no screen protector. F'n Blackberry]

Did you not get one inside the flex shell?
    I didn't get one either.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-15 03:58 PM
    [QUOTE=KenV54;11838561]

The protectors on the original covered all the way to the top of the device, not this one.

The sheets may fit the main display, but you will also cover the top silver edge.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-15 04:07 PM
    I used to have the first passport, but after a week I stopped to use it (and I sold it) because while I was taking the passport become very hot and I wasn't able to keep it close to my face. Does your silver passport become warm after 10 minutes of conversation?
    Thanks
    08-06-15 04:34 PM
    [QUOTE=KenV54;11838561]

No.
    08-06-15 04:35 PM
    I used to have the first passport, but after a week I stopped to use it (and I sold it) because while I was taking the passport become very hot and I wasn't able to keep it close to my face. Does your silver passport become warm after 10 minutes of conversation?
    Thanks
    My black never did this nor does the silver. The same top right corner gets warm running some apps just like the OG.
    08-06-15 04:37 PM
    Just got mine...feels much better in the hand for typing compared to the OG...which I do have. My one complaint is that the top edge of the screen is not flush with the grey trim just under the speaker grill and you can feel an edge if you over swipe the top of the phone to bring down any menu....can someone else check theirs to see if this consistent or if I have to do a return on this one after 10minutes of use.

Thanks in advance!!

Posted via CB10
    Mine doesn't have this issue. Sounds like a fault. The only flaw is the sim door that I put in the first post. Try pushing down slightly on the glass to seat it under the metal.
    08-06-15 04:40 PM
    Received mine today. I love the grippy back, and the comfort in hand is very nice. Keyboard is good - not a huge difference, but enough to notice. I like the looks of the original ones better - kind of a let down.
    Last edited by peterburns; 08-06-15 at 05:26 PM.
    08-06-15 04:47 PM

Thanks in advance!!

Posted via CB10

I can feel an edge - it's not a gap or anything, but I can feel where the metal? stops and the glass starts.

Now that I am looking at mine, and feeling the edge - it is more noticeable on one side - that sucks .. oh well ... they can have this back ...
    Last edited by peterburns; 08-06-15 at 05:16 PM.
    08-06-15 04:48 PM
    [QUOTE=mhw100;11838484]

Most consumers don't use the flip case,imo the bundle only has monetary
    Or appreciation value if you resale the extra accessories.
    08-06-15 05:23 PM
    I can feel an edge - it's not a gap or anything, but I can feel where the metal? stops and the glass starts.

Now that I am looking at mine, and feeling the edge - it is more noticeable on one side - that sucks .. oh well ... they can have this back ...
    Is it that noticeable? Not that it shouldn't be perfect but it cant feel as terrible as the juncture between the toolbelt and screen on the Classic or 9900 can it?
    08-06-15 05:36 PM
    There's nothing wrong with that Official 'I got my BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition' thread-img_20150806_182141.jpg
    08-06-15 05:41 PM
    There's nothing wrong with that Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150806_182141.jpg 
Views:	2750 
Size:	66.6 KB 
ID:	365590
    peterburns is referring to the screen not the sim door. BTW, the sim door issue appears by looking from the top, down on to the top of the device i.e. where the jack and pwr button is, not from the angle of your pic.
    08-06-15 05:49 PM
    08-06-15 06:07 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Family-Passport.jpg 
Views:	6559 
Size:	518.8 KB 
ID:	365592
    Trinity! Nice!

Via AT&T BlackBerry Passport OS 10.3.2.858 on Blazin Fast T-Mobile
    08-06-15 06:11 PM
    Is it that noticeable? Not that it shouldn't be perfect but it cant feel as terrible as the juncture between the toolbelt and screen on the Classic or 9900 can it?
    No, it's not that bad ... On the left side the glass is almost flush with the top silver part of the phone, and as I move right past the speaker, the difference is more noticeable - there is a greater feeling of an edge there. Again - really not a huge deal. It just makes me wonder if they are all like this, or some are more pronounced than others. I'm not all that picky, but my white and red ones don't have any issues - but I guess it's a different design so I don't really have anything to compare it to - and the Passports were/are the first Blackberry products I have ever used or bought.
    08-06-15 06:28 PM
    No, it's not that bad ... On the left side the glass is almost flush with the top silver part of the phone, and as I move right past the speaker, the difference is more noticeable - there is a greater feeling of an edge there. Again - really not a huge deal. It just makes me wonder if they are all like this, or some are more pronounced than others. I'm not all that picky, but my white and red ones don't have any issues - but I guess it's a different design so I don't really have anything to compare it to - and the Passports were/are the first Blackberry products I have ever used or bought.
    I feel it slightly to now after reading the other post. I'm guessing this is the way it is. I note that slight compression will push it down to be flush but it travels back up. You get issues like this with BlackBerry.
    peterburns likes this.
    08-06-15 06:43 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Family-Passport.jpg 
Views:	6559 
Size:	518.8 KB 
ID:	365592
    This actually makes me notice how nice the red color way is. Silver and Black still look great though.
    czechberry likes this.
    08-06-15 06:46 PM
931 ... 45678 ...