07-24-16 06:28 AM
931 ... 363738
tools
    Today I bought a used SE.

I had the OG 3 times but this Model is way better.

Awesome look and better pkb.

I paid Round about 190 USD.

Come from a Priv.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-16 04:37 PM
    Anyone have a good recommendation for a good screen protector? I had the Ghost Armour for my black PP but I went to check if they have it for the SE and they didn't any other good options?

I got the Mr. Shield Glass Screen Protector and am totally satisfied. You get 2 which worked great because I messed up the first one. 2nd one went on perfectly.
    07-23-16 04:49 PM
    Ahhhhhhhh. Reading this thread with all the smart fans here who picked up the SE Passport during the Amazon deal last week is making me very jealous.

I knew I should have hoped on the deal since it was almost too good to be true and in the end it was so limited.

I have had an insanely expensive month with 2 different bachelor parties and weddings so I figured I would be responsible and not spend the $400 CAD on this thing.

I am currently using the Classic which I just bought 2 months ago and loving it but I am really hoping we get to see another Shopblackberry sale for the devices. Hopefully something around Thanksgiving or Black Friday so I can also join the Passport club.

For those who just got yours recently, how is the build quality? Any issues with screen lift or random re-starts?

One of the reasons why buying a used one for me is I don't want to go through the hassle of getting anything repaired since most of the used ones are running out of warranty. I figured if I buy a new one I will be good for the year and I want a flawless one. Hopefully the newer builds are of the highest quality!

Enjoy your devices everyone!

Posted via CB10
    07-24-16 02:32 AM
    @curves2000, I spent $460 on my SE purchased from Amazon just shy of a month ago (didn't know about Prime Day at that point, though I've been shopping with Amazon since when it was mostly a bookstore...), and bought a new Passport Red off eBay for $400 yesterday. Don't really care for lower pricing at this point - I'll take what I can get new and be happy with it. Will be receiving the OG Red in a week. The SE has been a workhorse and a great choice for a primary phone. OG will supplement with international usage.

I have no screen-lift problem on the SE, but I will advise on the problem I do have, and that is the screen sticks up and creates a little ledge at the top of the screen. If you push it down, you can depress the screen to make it flush, and it will bounce back up again because the glue is not uniform and distributed all the way to the top. It's not a problem that exacerbates, so it's pretty safe to leave it alone. I've come to embrace it as a feature rather than a bug.
    07-24-16 03:32 AM
    I was one of the ones who purchased the SE from Amazon. So far I have not encountered any problems with the screen or restarts. My only regret so far is my purchase of the Flip Shell cover. It works like it is supposed to, no problem there. What I don't like is when you fold it around the back of the SE while in use, it's sorta difficult for me, (ME) to hold and type at the same time. Im waiting for the Flex Shell to go on sale. I want a cover that will work with the Sync Pad without unsnapping or having to remove the cover for it to fit in the charger.
    07-24-16 05:10 AM
    Two weeks ago I sold my white Passport to fund the SE and now this just came in the mail. I ordered the SE during the Amazon Prime Day with all these accessories for a total of $430!! I can't believe it!
    My first impression on the SE was obviously the HUGE upgrade on the typing experience, much better than the OG imo, not exactly sure about the rest as Its currently switched off after installing the skinomi skin case... I never realized that I'm going to miss the Passport this much over two weeks, the satisfaction is real
    Official 'I got my BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition' thread-screen-shot-2016-07-24-7.26.21-pm.png
    07-24-16 06:28 AM
931 ... 363738