Ordered PP SE azerty yesterday with Centralpoint and should receive it today or tomorrow!
    Z10 to PP SE in Belgium

Posted via CB10
    Congrats! 2 weeks ago received my Passport SE from ShopBlackBerry Spain and did the change from Z10. The SE is just truly amazing you will enjoy!

Posted via CB10
    DudeManBud Man likes this.
    01-12-16 02:22 AM
    I changed my Classic for a Passprt Silver Edition, just over a week ago. And i am totally happy with it! It feels great, it looks great and it handles like a dream.
    I had to wait a year so i could save the money for it. It was all worth it!
    Last edited by fredspies; 01-30-16 at 12:08 AM.
    texn884 and xKingHopy like this.
    01-29-16 04:15 PM
    Anyone want to sell theirs? :P

Posted via CB10
    01-31-16 03:20 PM
    I bought a Priv at launch, and today I broke out my SE and man this OS is way ahead of its time and the phone quality is the best I've seen!!!hmmmm,what to do?

Posted via CB10
    01-31-16 04:09 PM
    We have grrrreat app developers. Wanna get rid of your SE?

Jaglenn's Passport
    02-01-16 07:14 PM
    I bought a Priv at launch, and today I broke out my SE and man this OS is way ahead of its time and the phone quality is the best I've seen!!!hmmmm,what to do?

Posted via CB10
    keep both
    02-01-16 09:11 PM
    Basically the perfect device for my needs!

Posted via CB10
    02-02-16 04:17 AM
    Love my Passport SE.

Posted via CB10
    02-02-16 07:40 AM
    This whole thing is probably AT&T specific. I think they want people to buy their branded phones, of which the Z10 and the AT&T Passport were examples. The Amazon Passport and the Silver Edition Passport are not AT&T branded phones, regardless of the similarity or identity of the hardware to the branded AT&T models.

AT&T told me (their support tech on the phone) that if the IMEI number that is associated with the SIM card you're using shows that it is a non-AT&T branded BlackBerry, they do not guarantee LTE, even though we all know the phones are LTE capable. All the IMEI numbers are linked with the phone type and brand. When AT&T sees a non-ATT IMEI number and associates it with a SIM card, it codes it as 3G or 4G only, not LTE. Period. So most or all of the time any phone that has that SIM card in it will not get LTE.

So what you have to do is to find an IMEI number of a BlackBerry phone or other phone that is AT&T branded for LTE, and get AT&T to associate that IMEI number with your SIM card. It doesn't matter that the IMEI number you are giving AT&T may not even be your phone, because in this case it is only being used to tell the SIM card that your phone is LTE capable. It is not being used to identify you as the owner of that particular phone. For that matter, you can take your SIM card, as long as it fits, physically, or fits with an adaptor, and put it into any phone you want that works on the AT&T network (GSM), and that SIM card will then make that phone have your AT&T phone number, and give that phone LTE capability, if the phone has inherent LTE capability.

Refer to my earlier post about the coding of IMEI numbers and how they tell AT&T whether it is an AT&T branded phone or not. I think,but cannot be sure, that it is the first four numbers of the IMEI that have that information.
    This should be a FCC LAWSUIT

Posted from a wireless charging Passport. Get one!
    02-03-16 05:21 PM
    I picked up mine used a couple of days ago. Phone is in flawless condition and seems barely used. I'm in the process of slowly setting it up. Not restoring from previous phones.

First off the phone feels hefty maybe more so than the OG that I used for about a month.

Build quality seems solid. Didn't they strengthen the frame?

One thing bothering me is the lip of the screen when swiping from the top. The thing is, I can make it flush if I press down on the display. Seems like this was the original intent but somehow my rests slightly above the silver trim at the top. And this is true along the full width of the screen. I don't believe it is a true screen lift as some are describing.

Anybody else noticed this?
    02-04-16 02:12 PM
    I can't believe how fast my Passport SE arrived. I ordered it yesterday and it arrived this morning!

Posted via CB10
    bullnuke7532 likes this.
    02-05-16 08:57 PM
    I can't believe how fast my Passport SE arrived. I ordered it yesterday and it arrived this morning!

Posted via CB10
    Is the top edge of your screen flush with the metal frame?

And where did you order from?

Posted via CB10
    02-05-16 11:31 PM
    Is the top edge of your screen flush with the metal frame?

And where did you order from?

Posted via CB10
    I ordered from shopblackberry.com and the top isn't as flush as the other three sides.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-16 12:54 PM
    Finally arrived from Shop Blackberry...real nice. About to make it my main driver. Need a case that does not hide its beautiful aesthetics. Thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    02-06-16 03:26 PM
    Finally arrived from Shop Blackberry...real nice. About to make it my main driver. Need a case that does not hide its beautiful aesthetics. Thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    I'm a fan if the Stilgut flip which I have in Cognac.

Official 'I got my BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition' thread-img_20151211_130826.png

"I don't think that word means what you think it means."
    02-06-16 03:31 PM
    I ordered from shopblackberry.com and the top isn't as flush as the other three sides.

Posted via CB10
    :/

Posted via CB10
    02-06-16 03:40 PM
    I just got mine this past Thursday. I have yet to put it down. Can anyone uninstall android apps.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-16 07:29 AM
    I am still in love with my Passposrt SE. My precious..my precious...
    Official 'I got my BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition' thread-bb-passport.jpg

  
    LoneStarRed likes this.
    02-08-16 10:59 AM
    I just got mine this past Thursday. I have yet to put it down. Can anyone uninstall android apps.

Posted via CB10
    Read this thread, and follow the instructions for a fix :

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../#post12206982

  
    02-08-16 11:02 AM

Posted via CB10
    Get the clear imak case. You will need to file down some sharp edges. Get two. They are about ten and from China. I also removed the support above the volume buttons. It also fits the att version nice and with a cut out around the camera flash.

Posted from a wireless charging Passport. Get one!
    02-08-16 12:42 PM
    Just got mine today. Was lucky to get a warehouse deal with no damages on the device.

The SE is amazing and really beautiful. Feels more high end than the black editio I had since the release in 2014.

Only problem I have is that the device regularly loses the connection to the cell carrier. Gotta watch if that continues.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-16 05:18 PM
    Two weeks with the passport, I really surprised with the phone, I have the WiFi issue when I updated to 10.3.2.2836 the WiFi doesn't stable conects well but after two or three minutes the connection lost, I read about this, but it's not a heavy problem for me, my data plan is quite for me and the speed LTE network is awesome I hope in the next update fix this problem.
    Official 'I got my BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition' thread-imag0001_edit.jpg

Posted via CB10
    04-03-16 06:07 AM
    Congrats! 2 weeks ago received my Passport SE from ShopBlackBerry Spain and did the change from Z10. The SE is just truly amazing you will enjoy!

Posted via CB10
    Hello!! You buyed in bbdhop spain. What time for deleviry have the bbdhop spain??

BlackBerry PassPort
    04-03-16 07:03 AM
    Hello!! You buyed in bbdhop spain. What time for deleviry have the bbdhop spain??

BlackBerry PassPort
    Hello / Hola Ignacio ShopBlackBerry Spain was very quick. In 3 days had my Passport SE delivered to my hands! Great service Amazing device!

Posted via Passport SE Maximus Productivity
    04-03-16 09:20 AM
    Whoa! I got lost in this PP forum. I got my SE last Dec and quickly posted in the other thread "I got my Passport" not knowing there is this thread mainly specific for the SE only.

🔥 📶
    ZayDub likes this.
    04-03-16 09:59 AM
931 ... 3233343536 ...