I picked up my bundle yesterday and love it.

Does SE support HD voice? I don't see the HD icon while talking to wife.

Posted via CB10
    You can have your wife in full HD when you see her face to face, even the wonder of the SE can't beat it.
    Admittedly I spend more time staring at the screen than at my wife since I started SE passporting. Shame on me.

Sent from the pure awesomeness of my  Passport SE
    10-22-15 08:35 PM
    So far so good, so close so beautiful

10-22-15 08:40 PM
    I really wonder why the top right edge of the passport SE heat up a lot more than the OG version. My friends told me that it could be the metal frame since metal conducts heat. Have anyone encountered such problem? Please help!

Posted via CB10
    10-23-15 01:17 AM
    Official 'I got my BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition' thread-img_20151023_130209.jpg
    Such a beauty, it will definitely help me to get over the time waiting for the priv reaching an acceptable price in �.
    Nonocrack likes this.
    10-24-15 12:08 PM
    Saw a Passport SE on Craigslist here in San Diego. Was asking $499, shot him a text saying after he's gotten zero response, shoot me a text back, interested. Got a text 10 days later, I was only inquiry! Three and a half C-Notes later had a mint, unused Passport SE :-)

Posted via CB10
    ZayDub, cbosdell, texn884 and 1 others like this.
    10-24-15 12:32 PM
    Saw a Passport SE on Craigslist here in San Diego. Was asking $499, shot him a text saying after he's gotten zero response, shoot me a text back, interested. Got a text 10 days later, I was only inquiry! Three and a half C-Notes later had a mint, unused Passport SE :-)

Posted via CB10

You should have gone out and bought a lotto ticket that day, that's some excellent luck!

Such a gorgeous device. Hopefully a Black Friday or Boxing Day sale (Canada) comes up this year and I can pick up one.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 12:42 PM
    I just had to post my Silver Edition with Silver Arrow Wallpaper.

Congratulations to Team Mercedes for being Champions "Won More Time." I hope BlackBerry continues to sponsor the team through the next phase.

Attachment 376206
    I like to call it the Silver Arrows Edition Passport. Would've been nice is they had an input into it.
    m3mb3rsh1p likes this.
    10-26-15 08:09 PM
    The black looks even better, and smaller, the silver finish does make it look patched up, not as sleek as the original.
    That was my first initial thought as soon as I received my SE, I thought it looked a lot larger than the black. The brighter silver finish stands out more doesn't disappear as much as the black.

However I love the feel of the SE better, feels much more solid and easier to hold. Love the feel of the steel edges over the OG.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-15 09:39 PM
    I wasn't expecting or looking for quality / build issues but after checking, there aren't any. I was surprised by how "thin" and light it felt. I know the Passport is heavier overall but I think the shape spreads out the weight and actually makes the device more comfortable / balanced to hold than the "tall" full-touch devices.

I just love the colour contrast of the silver and black which is made all the more gorgeous by the keyboard backlight.

One surprising fact, however is that I have come to the conclusion that the BlackBerry Classic is the most beautiful of all BlackBerry devices. Every time I see one in real life, I can't help but admire it. I got to play with one for a couple of minutes and it just feels amazing to hold and so very intuitive to use. The screen on the Classic is brilliant and the keyboard combined with trackpad works so well.

Anyway, I hope BlackBerry brings in some trackpad functionality to the Passport where one could double tap on the keyboard to bring up the "pointer" functionality of the Classic so that screen navigation can be as intuitive as the Classic e.g. not having to move to the screen to click on a link or select a text box. On the Classic, you can just use the trackpad and keyboard without having to touch the screen.
    10-27-15 09:30 AM
    [QUOTE=Bla1ze;11838427]
    The bundle comes with no screen protector. F'n Blackberry]

Did you not get one inside the flex shell?
    I did not
    10-27-15 02:49 PM
    LOVE the silver edition, the weight, the rounded corners, it's classy.
    and... LOUD! wow
    Thanks BlackBerry
    willboyce likes this.
    10-27-15 02:50 PM
    Ok that's it. I couldn't take it anymore. After 2.5 years with the z10 i ordered the PP se, will be getting it tommorrow.
    I'm lot fully convinced yet as it is not what I was waiting for. I wanted a full touch flagship device with bb10. Or the priv, but with 10. I don't like Android and if i'm not getting the hub and the predictive keyboard from bb10 I see no reason to buy one. I really regret parting with the touch keyboard as it is the fastest typing exp I ever had thanks to the auto correct / complete .
    pat-wallace likes this.
    10-27-15 05:17 PM
    Just started using mine today.

Anyone care to comment on the comparison with the black?

Part of me appreciates the enhancements but a part of me likes the square look of the original design and the black with steel frame.

The ergonomics are definitely better on the SE though...

#CB10 #workwide #Silver
    10-27-15 05:23 PM
    My biggest concern with the Passport in general and hopefully the SE is better is the regular Passport, is how well the phone is handled in the hands.

I have heard from some that it's harder to hold than a normal sized phone, which leads to drops. As a Blackberry fan who loves the look of their phones naked, I can't fathom the thought of my phone smashing.

Currently a Q10 user but debating on the SE vs Classic. From those who have had other Blackberry's, do you find your dropping the Passport more often?

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    10-27-15 05:57 PM
    My biggest concern with the Passport in general and hopefully the SE is better is the regular Passport, is how well the phone is handled in the hands.

I have heard from some that it's harder to hold than a normal sized phone, which leads to drops. As a Blackberry fan who loves the look of their phones naked, I can't fathom the thought of my phone smashing.

Currently a Q10 user but debating on the SE vs Classic. From those who have had other Blackberry's, do you find your dropping the Passport more often?

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    I bought both the Classic and PP SE. I use the PP as a mini tablet at home for websurfing etc or just using apps on the larger screen. It is a little more unweildy to hold especially compared to the Classic. I find my hands getting tired at times lol. I haven't found an appealing case for it yet, so I haven't used it as a daily driver yet and I def don't want to drop it out and about naked

BBM Channel: C002165D3 Tour 9630 > Bold 9650 > Q10 > Playbook > Classic AND Passport SE!!!
    10-27-15 06:53 PM
    Wait until you get your hands on the Beast. I also migrated from Z10 and was a bit skeptical about the size, form and going back to the PKB. Give it a few days, maybe a week, to get used to all the fantastic features this device has to offer, included the size of the phone, KB and screen. Not mentioning the hub which you already know. Now two months later I can't see myself using anything else.
     PP SE OS10 til (your) death do us part. Really.

BerrySoul likes this.
    10-27-15 08:02 PM
    Ok that's it. I couldn't take it anymore. After 2.5 years with the z10 i ordered the PP se, will be getting it tommorrow.
    I'm lot fully convinced yet as it is not what I was waiting for. I wanted a full touch flagship device with bb10. Or the priv, but with 10. I don't like Android and if i'm not getting the hub and the predictive keyboard from bb10 I see no reason to buy one. I really regret parting with the touch keyboard as it is the fastest typing exp I ever had thanks to the auto correct / complete .
    I'm really liking mine. I think the LED is brighter
    Typing is softer,
    It's awesome. Enjoy!!

Posted via CB10
    10-27-15 08:53 PM
    Make sure you snag 10% off in the BlackBerry Deals forums

Ends Saturday

Posted via CB10
    10-27-15 08:54 PM
    I love this phone!

Posted via CB10
    10-28-15 09:26 PM
    Just ordered mine.
    �400 unlocked.

Posted via CB10 from Unlocked BlackBerry Passport
    10-29-15 05:47 AM
    Official 'I got my BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition' thread-img_20151030_151424592.jpg

� CB10 via BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition �
    11-01-15 06:23 AM
    Official 'I got my BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition' thread-20151026_150820.jpg
    Official 'I got my BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition' thread-20151026_150421.jpg
    Official 'I got my BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition' thread-20151026_150333.jpg
    Attachment 378513

Post via  BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition
    11-01-15 10:52 AM
    Just ordered mine.
    �400 unlocked.

Posted via CB10 from Unlocked BlackBerry Passport
    From where you bought it for only 400 bucks..could you please let me so that I can also buy..!

Posted via CB10
    11-01-15 04:46 PM
    From where you bought it for only 400 bucks..could you please let me so that I can also buy..!

Posted via CB10

I believe that might have been 400 British Pound sterling? That would be closer to the price range overseas I suspect.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-15 06:18 PM
    Received mine. Love it and can confirm the addition of a softer keyboard and slightly extra longer chin contribute to an improved typing experience. It's not much more so but it's noticeable.

I think in the looks department it's on par with the white Passport. It definitely out classes the original black though.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-15 08:26 PM
931 ... 2930313233 ...