maybe not he first one - but the second
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...l#post11859317
    Hey LyoobaBerry and zmsox, where did you get Silver Edition ones? I'm guessing Amazon, but I could be wrong.

Black, BlackBerry Z30/ 10.3.2.2639
    10-02-15 12:43 PM
    Anyone running it on T-Mobile? How is the reception/ signal, Houston area of possible. I will be getting it next week. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
    I have 2 black PPs which are on T-Mobile. Their reception/signal are good in Cypress and Houston. We sometimes lost 1-2 bars of signal in our house in Cypress. I called T-Mobile and let them know the problem. Then they sent us a 4G LTE Signal Booster to set up in our house. They are all good now.
    10-02-15 02:31 PM
    I have 2 black PPs which are on T-Mobile. Their reception/signal are good in Cypress and Houston. We sometimes lost 1-2 bars of signal in our house in Cypress. I called T-Mobile and let them know the problem. Then they sent us a 4G LTE Signal Booster to set up in our house. They are all good now.
    Thanks for the reply! I also lose 1-2 bars on my edge and they sent me the signal booster as well lol. Can't wait to get my PP.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
    10-02-15 02:35 PM
    Delete please
    Last edited by czechberry; 10-02-15 at 04:39 PM.
    10-02-15 03:13 PM
    I am so happy with it.

This silver is way more confortable than the original I used for 1 year. I don't care about the color but few told me it looks more elegant. the speaker sounds better.
    I love the Ergonomic about this device.

Official 'I got my BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition' thread-img_20150930_214424_edit.jpg

Posted via CB10
    cbosdell likes this.
    10-04-15 09:01 PM
    Mine comes in today! What an unnecessary purchase!
    10-05-15 08:58 AM
    Why unnecessary I got mine to replace my aging Z10 it's a spare now

Posted via Passport Silver Edition
    10-06-15 09:25 PM
    Passport SE - just got it on Monday from carphonewarehouse UK on contract.

My first ever BlackBerry! My previous phone was the iphone 5s. That was a great phone which never let me down. However after two years it had pretty much run of storage space, the battery would last half a day with normal use and I got fed up typing on a virtual keyboard.

Pros so far with Passport SE; keyboard with integrated trackpad, flashing led with different colours!!!, quality feeling handset, intuitive operating system

Cons; very slight app gap with some buggy android apps using Snap and Google play store

Posted via CB10
    LyoobaBerry and Optimus4 like this.
    10-07-15 09:54 AM
    Just got mine

Official 'I got my BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition' thread-img_20151009_155535.jpg

Posted via CB10
    m3mb3rsh1p and kertong like this.
    10-09-15 10:33 AM
    Got mine two days ago, can't stop messing with it. Such a nice device.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-15 10:49 AM
    Just had mine last night..its not yet officially launched in Indonesia yet..nice keyboard, a lot better..and very good quality overall.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-15 06:18 PM
    Been using mine for 4 days now. The keyboard is incredibly soft, way better than the OG and even softer than the AT&T I owned for 2 months.

It's harder to rest it at an angle when in bed due to the rounded bottom corners, but that's expected. The keyboard backlight is not nearly as bright or even across all the keys like it is on the OG.

To tell you the truth, I almost feel like the new back is not as grippy as the Black OG's, but it's nice.

I'm happy with it, but not blown away. The OG is the more iconic design IMO.
    LyoobaBerry and kertong like this.
    10-09-15 09:18 PM
    The speaker grill part is plastic.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-15 09:25 PM
    I got my one on Tuesday - after using a Classic for a year (since launch) - I'm soooo impressed with literally EVERYTHING about this phone!!!
    I honestly thought I might have trouble with the size, keyboard/typing experience over the Classic but I'm so happy I made the jump
    The quality look and feel of the device would warrant a �9000 price tag lol

Official 'I got my BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition' thread-img_20151007_131224.jpg

Posted via BlackBerry Passport SE UK / Twitter @OMGitsRLR / BBM PIN 2BF3EF46
    m3mb3rsh1p and KPLEE like this.
    10-10-15 08:42 AM
    Received mine yesterday, I have Classic, Leap and Black Passport. Daily driver has been iPhone 6 Plus and was going to use the SE as an additional daily phone to deal with email, so impressed with the SE considering as main device, screen, keyboard, responsiveness etc so good, really enjoying this device

Posted via CB10
    10-10-15 02:58 PM
    I just got mine today. I've been waiting to own a passport for what seems like an eternity so I'm a little speechless and can barely muster the words to express how great this BlackBerry is. Perhaps in the near future... for now, here's my little BlackBerry family:

Official 'I got my BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition' thread-bb-family-2.png
    cbosdell, yyz321, TheBond and 4 others like this.
    10-16-15 04:00 PM
    I just had to post my Silver Edition with Silver Arrow Wallpaper.

Congratulations to Team Mercedes for being Champions "Won More Time." I hope BlackBerry continues to sponsor the team through the next phase.

Official 'I got my BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition' thread-passport-mercedes-wallpaper-small.jpg
    Javid Gozalov and rellyrellz like this.
    10-17-15 11:21 AM
    Man I am so happy I bought the Silver Edition... people are BLOWN away by this device, the keyboard shortcuts, the screen, the keyboard touch sensitivity and that it's a BlackBerry! Gotta love those reactions.

The best part is that is extremely well crafted and somehow (I know, really weird) fits everywhere.
    m3mb3rsh1p likes this.
    10-19-15 04:06 PM
    Man I am so happy I bought the Silver Edition... people are BLOWN away by this device, the keyboard shortcuts, the screen, the keyboard touch sensitivity and that it's a BlackBerry! Gotta love those reactions.

The best part is that is extremely well crafted and somehow (I know, really weird) fits everywhere.
    Me, too. But so far, no cute girls was in "those" people. Which is a pity.....

Posted via CB10
    10-20-15 09:35 PM
    I picked up my bundle yesterday and love it.

Does SE support HD voice? I don't see the HD icon while talking to wife.

Posted via CB10
    m3mb3rsh1p likes this.
    10-21-15 02:00 AM
    Picked up mine today.

I'm still working with my Q10 while transferring some data and it suddenly feels like a toy. It will be a great back up device.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-15 01:02 AM
    For those of you who have recently received your SE Passports, can you confirm if you have had some of those quality control issues previously discussed in this thread?

Just wondering if some of the newer builds might have had some of the minor issues dealt with.

Thx

Posted via CB10
    10-22-15 01:12 AM
    For those of you who have recently received your SE Passports, can you confirm if you have had some of those quality control issues previously discussed in this thread?

Just wondering if some of the newer builds might have had some of the minor issues dealt with.

Thx

Posted via CB10
    Only had the restart issue twice.

A hard reset fixed it. And that's about it.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-15 02:40 AM
    I just received my new SE from crackberry, looks great still getting used to the typing. Just waiting on my leather flip case before I take it to work and cut down my sim. But noticed the little edge swiping down from the top right corner. Any of the first owners noticing it getting any worse?

Posted via CB10
    10-22-15 06:28 AM

Thx

Posted via CB10
    None so far.

All normal. Screen getting dirt too easy, backspace key stiffer.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-15 07:35 PM
931 ... 2829303132 ...