Wow. I couldn't care less if you people like what I say or not. My life is to short. Now do one

Posted via CB10
    09-18-15 07:23 AM
    Thanks for the input.

Oddly enough, the flickering issue as the screen is dimming/turning off doesn't occur anymore even though it was happening last night and also earlier this morning.

I think I'm going to keep this device for now unless it restarts itself again.
    I've had my Passport since the beginning of last October. The re-booting problem has not happened with my device. BUT you first mentioned that this occurred with the LinkedIn app I believe. Well I have not been able to use that App since the last OS update. It crashes all the time. The problem you are having may be associated more with that app than with the device. Until it is fixed, I'm going to use LinkedIn on my desktop. And to be really truthful, I don't find it very useful anyway. But that's a different story and use case. Your concern is about re-booting and I think it might be that app which is buggy.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-15 07:53 AM
    I've had my Passport since the beginning of last October. The re-booting problem has not happened with my device. BUT you first mentioned that this occurred with the LinkedIn app I believe. Well I have not been able to use that App since the last OS update. It crashes all the time. The problem you are having may be associated more with that app than with the device. Until it is fixed, I'm going to use LinkedIn on my desktop. And to be really truthful, I don't find it very useful anyway. But that's a different story and use case. Your concern is about re-booting and I think it might be that app which is buggy.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, I realize that this could be app related. The LinkedIn app has never worked well for me since I started using it a year ago on my Z30.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-15 03:48 PM
    I got it but i want to sell it bc its too big for my hands
    09-18-15 06:25 PM

Posted via CB10
    Have you tried to un install then reinstall LinkedIn?

Apologies for hijack..

Posted via CB10
    09-18-15 07:44 PM
    Just curious why you ordered direct from shop BlackBerry, when they have links to outside retailers at cheaper prices? �379 as opposed to �429 from mobiles phones direct.
    09-19-15 01:03 AM
    I got mine at mobile phones direct also. Good price

Posted via CB10
    09-19-15 02:40 AM
    Just unpacked mine and there's a slight lift in the upper-right corner, my fingers can feel the sharp edge. I hope it's not the OP-style screen lift, I can't see any light bleed so far.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    09-19-15 04:34 AM
    Wow. I couldn't care less if you people like what I say or not. My life is to short. Now do one

Posted via CB10
    Nobody cares.

Do what?
    09-21-15 08:52 AM
    I wish I didn't miss the original accessories bundle, that would have been such an excellent value.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-15 04:24 PM
    I'm waiting for mine. Should be here by Thursday. I sold my original Passport for this.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on Note Edge
    09-21-15 06:23 PM
    I think it's awesome that ShopCrackBerry sells the SE, always with a free accessory or even that original bundle with all the accessories! Order from them, if you're in Canada.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-15 07:52 PM
    After a few days with this monster my initial impressions are this phone is the 2015 version of the bold 9000. Large screen for the time, great keyboard, fast, beautiful just crusin on this thing. Pretty used to the keyboard already.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-15 10:30 PM
    Oh I just found out I can hide pictures on my passport silver edition. Probably always been there and I never noticed it lol

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 01:13 AM
    SE is awesome. Feels really premium. Absolutely worth every penny! Thanks ShopCrackBerry!

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 02:20 AM
    The only things I wish BlackBerry would include with every new device is wireless charging and a couple other features. Most people don't care that much about wireless charging, but I think it's a great idea and should be more commonly built into devices. Another thing is, make them waterproof, like Sony does. Finally, bring back the charging contacts present on older BlackBerry devices so that dropping into a charging pod is effortless without causing wear and tear to the physical port, then use the BlackBerry Blend wireless feature.

Posted via CB10
    kertong likes this.
    09-23-15 02:32 AM
    Got mine two earlier that originally planned.
    The keyboard is so better in my opinion.

Official 'I got my BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition' thread-1442914531569.jpg
    1442914770356.jpg

Posted using Silver PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2639
    pat-wallace likes this.
    09-23-15 03:10 AM
    After my three year old Z30 has decided to jump out of my pocket, yesterday finally ordered the SE what I wanted since publication.

I hope I'll be just as happy with it as with my Z30 and look forward now to be here in the forum! I just wanted to get rid of them, because I am already looking forward to and hope I do not regret it
    09-23-15 06:50 AM
    I wish I didn't miss the original accessories bundle, that would have been such an excellent value.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, the accessory bundle is great. The Transform shell and flip case are much better than the ones I bought for my Z30. The charging Base is also excellent.

Posted via CB10
    LyoobaBerry likes this.
    09-26-15 11:48 AM
    I think it's awesome that ShopCrackBerry sells the SE, always with a free accessory or even that original bundle with all the accessories! Order from them, if you're in Canada.

Posted via CB10
    Just what I did: great deal!!

Posted via CB10
    09-26-15 11:48 AM
    Perfectly happy with the OG Passport. Have no reason to buy an SE.

Just bought one. Shrink, I have issues.
    09-26-15 02:27 PM
    Received my replacement SE yesterday! So far so good!

Posted via CB10
    09-26-15 04:41 PM
    Love the SE, literally can't put it down. I constantly admire it.

For those wondering about the chin material, it is plastic. So is the bottom piece with the speaker grills. I'm not saying this because I view it as negative, not at all. I'm saying it because a lot of people are wondering if the chin is steel or plastic. It's definitely plastic, same with the section with the speaker grills as I already stated.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-15 08:46 PM
    Love the SE, literally can't put it down. I constantly admire it.

For those wondering about the chin material, it is plastic. So is the bottom piece with the speaker grills. I'm not saying this because I view it as negative, not at all. I'm saying it because a lot of people are wondering if the chin is steel or plastic. It's definitely plastic, same with the section with the speaker grills as I already stated.

Posted via CB10
    It's definitely a negative. The feel and color doesn't match the stainless steel frame.
    Mine has so little paint on it, I can almost see the plastic showing through.
    09-26-15 09:20 PM
    Weird, mine looks okay, matches good.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-15 11:58 PM
931 ... 2627282930 ...