I was experiencing some "jiggling" when looking at text messages and occasionally emails with this ShopBlackBerry SE Passport ever since I got it a week ago.

I mentioned earlier--maybe it was another thread--that when I first got it, it was loaded with 10.3.2.2339, but that AT&T found something to update in the OS both via Link or OTA (I did it with Link)--it took a couple minutes to update, and it wasn't the media card driver. I have no idea how they could update 2339 on a new phone I hadn't touched.

Meanwhile, the jiggling continued. It wasn't the same as the flickering problem from way back in 10.3.1.

Today I reloaded, nondestructively, via Sachesi, the 10.3.2.2339 core OS and the 10.3.2.2340 radio bar files, and rebooted.

The jiggling /seems/ to have stopped, at least so far, and when I go to OS update in settings, it says I have the latest OS version.

A mystery. Anyone else experience this?
    08-16-15 06:15 PM
    Well my original unlocked passport had lte no problem so I made them use that one as it was on file already she tried to argue about how it could mess things up,i said look just humor me it's my phone my money my plan so of course she did I 'rebooted and bam...lte!heck I think if they entered any phone imei with lte from your account it would work

Posted via CB10
    My SIM card was initially registered from my OG Passport and its IMEI number, several months ago. I just transferred that SIM to the SE Passport when I got it last week. The AT&T rep today didn't re-register the SIM with the SE Passport's IMEI number. So I'm running the SE Passport, on which I got LTE, on the SIM card originally registered with the OG Passport. That's why I'm wondering why I don't get LTE with the SE Passport--same hardware and OS. Maybe just getting a new SIM from the AT&T store would do it--they would use the IMEI of the SE Passport. Guess it can't hurt. And maybe if I get a good AT&T person in the store they'll use an AT&T Passport IMEI to register the card. It doesn't change the identity of the phone in any way, or affect someone with the same IMEI number--it just tells the network, via the SIM card, what kind of phone you have. All the Passports are LTE capable, to my understanding.
    08-16-15 06:25 PM
    Official 'I got my BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition' thread-img_20150811_121631.jpg
    My SE Passport

Posted via CB10
    08-16-15 06:33 PM
    These posts about AT&T LTE not working are strange. I've been using Cricket (AT&T) since I began using Passports, and I've swapped the SIM into a few different OG's and an AT&T Passport with no issues at all; registered LTE immediately.
    08-16-15 06:34 PM
    Regarding the keyboard, right off the bat it feels like your well-seasoned keyboard after a year of use. It's perfect!

Posted via CB10
    08-16-15 06:53 PM
    Damn, I really liked my SE Passport but I have to return it. I took it to AT& T and they put a sum card in and no LTE. They were not willing to put a different one in. They said that LTE is not guaranteed on unlocked phones.

Posted via CB10
    Horsecrap, I had it on AT&T with no issue.
    08-16-15 07:15 PM
    These posts about AT&T LTE not working are strange. I've been using Cricket (AT&T) since I began using Passports, and I've swapped the SIM into a few different OG's and an AT&T Passport with no issues at all; registered LTE immediately.
    Switched to Cricket today BTW. So far so good! Hope it works well at work tomorrow.

Posted via CB10
    08-16-15 08:52 PM
    Looking t those photos from Blambtn.. you are one extremely fortune guy. 3 Porsche Designs, 4 Passports, 3 Classics.. you alone must be keeping BlackBerry in business lol :P

Hopefully one day I can post my SE in this thread. It looks so nce! So jealous.

Posted via CB10
    anon(5830442) likes this.
    08-17-15 12:15 AM
    Switched to Cricket today BTW. So far so good! Hope it works well at work tomorrow.

Posted via CB10
    If you usually get good AT&T service than you should have no issues! Enjoy.
    08-17-15 12:32 AM
    Got my silver passport and its a great device. From all my Blackberrys the silver one is the nicest at the moment.
    Better keyboard then the original one and better built quality.

Attachment 367046
    Attachment 367047
    Attachment 367048

Posted via CB10
    The ONLY person on this planet who is allowed to speak to the quality of th SE passport and say it is the nicest BlackBerry is you. Sweet Jesus. You even have a blue classic. DAM.

Posted with Z30
    anon(5830442) likes this.
    08-17-15 12:44 AM
    Got my silver passport and its a great device. From all my Blackberrys the silver one is the nicest at the moment.

Attachment 367046
    Attachment 367047
    Attachment 367048

Posted via CB10
    I salute you for having such an amazing collection. Wow
    08-17-15 05:11 AM
    Can anybody tell me about the call quality and the signal strength of the new Silver Edition? Having gone through two defective Passports (bad call quality, regardless of the signal), I am now quite in doubt about getting the new one. For me, quality calls still are important in a phone, since a get a lot during a day. So, is it worth to get the new Silver one, based on call quality alone?
    08-17-15 05:27 AM
    Picked mine up yesterday and so far I love it.
    Had the original PP and Classic before but the SE simply 'shines'

Sent via CB10 from my PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2339
    08-17-15 05:52 AM
    Can anybody tell me about the call quality and the signal strength of the new Silver Edition? Having gone through two defective Passports (bad call quality, regardless of the signal), I am now quite in doubt about getting the new one. For me, quality calls still are important in a phone, since a get a lot during a day. So, is it worth to get the new Silver one, based on call quality alone?
    I am sorry to hear that you had so much troubles with the PP. I never experienced one of the problems you mentioned and especially call quality was superior.

The is an issue with all phones if you have HD calls enabled or 4G for voice. With some carriers that really sucks and ought to be disabled on the phone.

You might have been ran into this.

FWIW

Sent via CB10 from my PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2339
    08-17-15 05:55 AM
    Thanks for the comments. Really, I can't wait to get my hands on the Silver Edition. I just hope that it won't have any problems and that I will like it and will help me in my work.
    08-17-15 06:23 AM
    Thanks for the comments. Really, I can't wait to get my hands on the Silver Edition. I just hope that it won't have any problems and that I will like it and will help me in my work.
    If you are a Christian I find praying everyday till your SE arrives helps. Do it now.

 вιaсĸвεггч� PP Silver Edition via CB10 (AT&T OS 10.3.2.2339)
    08-17-15 06:58 AM
    Has anyone tried colbalts playstore see if it works on the se.
    08-17-15 07:11 AM
    Has anyone tried colbalts playstore see if it works on the se.
    Why wouldn't it work? The SE is the same phone as the OG, just slightly different dressing. Same guts. Make sure your running the correct OS version.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    08-17-15 07:53 AM
    Hello Everyone,

Well, I spent my first weekend with my new Passport SE. The battery seems to be experiencing similar performance of others just starting into it, and I'm definitely on the learning curve with the keyboard.
    Beyond that I'm enjoying it a lot.

I had some issues with losing my Wi-Fi voice calling with T-mobile, because my signal was poor at my home, but we've resolved that.
    Experiencing some issues with Amazon App store apps already, which is to be expected.

I was switching stuff over, and I looked back at my Z-10, and I was shocked at how tiny it looked in just minutes of using the passport.

KAM
    08-17-15 08:19 AM
    I know I am going to get yelled at for asking this but here it goes:

I ordered it from ShopCrackberry and just wondering when to expect a shipped email. Hopefully within this month! I ordered it from ShopCB because I need it go to a FlexDelivery address and I really do not like Digital River. Anyway hope you guys don't mind me asking if there is any insight here on when to expect it.

Thanks

Edit: The Shop status was updated, it will be shipped 'around Friday August 21'
    Last edited by lol3caring; 08-17-15 at 12:41 PM.
    08-17-15 10:23 AM

I ordered it from ShopCrackberry and just wondering when to expect a shipped email. Hopefully within this month! I ordered it from ShopCB because I need it go to a FlexDelivery address and I really do not like Digital River. Anyway hope you guys don't mind me asking if there is any insight here on when to expect it.

Thanks
    I believe they ship starting the 28th of Aug

Poorly written on my SE Passport. PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2339
    08-17-15 10:33 AM

Attachment 367046
    Attachment 367047
    Attachment 367048

Posted via CB10
    This is exactly what I'd be doing if I was rich. Screw parties, drinking and drugs, just give me every BlackBerry. Rent is hard enough to pay let alone buying a new BB to replace the one I sold to pay rent.

the all Black Porsche phone is slick looking

Am I the only one who thinks Chen nixed the Porsche phones but couldn't with the Porsche Passport because it was already too far down the pipe so he just had it released as the Silver Edition?
    08-17-15 10:45 AM
    If you usually get good AT&T service than you should have no issues! Enjoy.
    No issues from work. Lovin it so far.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-15 12:15 PM
    My First Blackberry after a long time. Im absolutely loving it. Took some time to get used to the keyboard.

I love the screen for browsing, Multi-tasking and the touch sensitive keyboard.

Due to not using Blackberry for a long time I totally didn't expect the software to be this amazing though I miss many of my previous apps. Can someone help me download the must have apps for Blackberry (For starters). and Im not sure but I was told by the salesperson that i could install android apps from 1mobile store but i cant find it. How do you use that store and is it safe to use?

Any help regarding the apps would be appreciated.

My previous fone was a note 4. I Still use it side by side but i would prefer my blackberry if i could install all my apps like instagram, Snapchat And games on it.
    You're going to want to install Snap (third-party Google Play store) from here: Snap - Red Light Of Love, Ltd.
    The site has some instructions for how to get it on your device.

Between Snap and the Amazon app store, you shouldn't have any need for the 1mobile store.

It's a bit off topic but a few apps to take a look at and try out:

BlackBerry Blend
    BeBuzz 10 Pro (extra notifications manager)
    BeWeather 10 Pro
    Blaq (third-party twitter client)
    CascaRun PRO (activity tracker)
    Evernote
    FastTube (nice native YouTube client)

You can find all of those on the BlackBerry World directly. The rest of the Android stuff you'll find on either Amazon or Snap. I only mentioned apps that are universally useful, but other locale specific apps like postal service, banks, sports, etc are up to your location. Hope that helps.
    Syd90 likes this.
    08-17-15 01:38 PM

Thanks

Edit: The Shop status was updated, it will be shipped 'around Friday August 21'
    I just replied in another thread so I'll just paste it here since it's basically the same question...

About to "pre-order" the bundle from Crackberry's store.
    When do they ship out?
    Will they have stock for sure?

Posted via CB10
    I spoke with ShopCB Canada earlier today and was told they are anticipating a shipment this week to fill early orders and another next week which could possibly be allocated to an order today depending on how much they receive and how many pre-orders they have.

For those that ordered early, shipping should start by the end of the week. ShopCB is really the last place to get the Bundle in the US or Canada (or another country, believe they ship to more than a few others), but if you are going to order I'd get it done. Once they have everything in stock the bundle promotion ends.

Love the new leather flip case, but with the phone at $550 on shopblackberry pre-tax and just the flip at $60, the bundle is the way to go if you plan on using the OEM accessories that come with it otherwise just pick up the device from BlackBerry. Hope that helps a bit. Talked to them a few times today.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    08-17-15 04:27 PM
931 ... 1617181920 ...