Got mine today, ordered on the 8th. took a while and extra shipping cost to get all the way here (Qatar).
    Official 'I got my BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition' thread-img_20150816_113406.jpg
    Last edited by clickqass; 08-16-15 at 06:12 AM. Reason: typo
    08-16-15 06:05 AM
    Got mine today, ordered on the 8th. took a while and extra shipping cost to get all the way here (Qatar).
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150816_113406.jpg 
Views:	1505 
Size:	312.8 KB 
ID:	367023
    Just bought the Passport Black Edition last night in Dubai. I hate the color of the Silver, to each his own
    08-16-15 06:20 AM
    Just bought the Passport Black Edition last night in Dubai. I hate the color of the Silver, to each his own
    Is the Silver Edition even available in Dubai ?
    08-16-15 06:55 AM
    True statement

Posted via CB10
    08-16-15 07:17 AM
    The true statement was in regard to the nano sim

Posted via CB10
    08-16-15 07:18 AM
    I have to say, I'm really liking my Passport SE which arrived Friday. I had tried out the OG Passport last November and didn't fall in love with it so I sold it and went back to my Z30. While it has been a long while I do find the typing and balance much better on the SE than I remember on the OG... plus the speed and screen improvements (brightness, resolution) are nice over the Z30.

I hope some companies start to make some accessories though... Would like to get a nice holster and tempered glass screen protector. Until then, it stays in the flip case... which I guess is a good thing since I can't seem to take it out of the darn thing :-)
    08-16-15 08:44 AM
    Got my silver passport and its a great device. From all my Blackberrys the silver one is the nicest at the moment.
    Better keyboard then the original one and better built quality.

Official 'I got my BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition' thread-inst10_bb.jpg
    Official 'I got my BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition' thread-inst10_pp.jpg
    Official 'I got my BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition' thread-inst10_p.jpg

Posted via CB10
    08-16-15 11:06 AM
    Got my silver passport and its a great device. From all my Blackberrys the silver one is the nicest at the moment.

Name:	inst10_Bb.jpg 
Views:	4395 
Size:	70.8 KB 
ID:	367046

Name:	inst10_Pp.jpg 
Views:	4391 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	367047

Name:	inst10_P.jpg 
Views:	4385 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	367048

Posted via CB10
    Awesome collection!

Posted with my awesome BlackBerry Passport SE!
    zmsox likes this.
    08-16-15 11:57 AM
    Damn, I really liked my SE Passport but I have to return it. I took it to AT& T and they put a sum card in and no LTE. They were not willing to put a different one in. They said that LTE is not guaranteed on unlocked phones.

Posted via CB10
    08-16-15 12:09 PM
    Damn, I really liked my SE Passport but I have to return it. I took it to AT& T and they put a sum card in and no LTE. They were not willing to put a different one in. They said that LTE is not guaranteed on unlocked phones.

Posted via CB10
    I guess I don't understand your comment. They refused to put another sim in? They didn't want to satisfy a customers request? That's not right.

Posted with my awesome BlackBerry Passport SE!
    sandvixito likes this.
    08-16-15 12:11 PM
    It was because it was unlocked and LTE is not guaranteed on unlocked phones that are not ATT branded
    08-16-15 12:14 PM
    The Silver looks good.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    The black looks even better, and smaller, the silver finish does make it look patched up, not as sleek as the original.
    08-16-15 12:28 PM
    It was because it was unlocked and L
    TE is not guaranteed on unlocked phones that are not ATT branded
    Bro just call att tell them to use an imie from another passport an voila lte !dont take no for answer

Posted via CB10
    08-16-15 12:36 PM
    @tmoore3496 I will do that

Posted via CB10
    08-16-15 12:53 PM

Posted via CB10
    That's total BS on At&t's part. I'd march on the embassy before I'd let them tell you that. Do not return it. Take it to another At&t store, preferably a corporate store

Posted via CB10
    08-16-15 01:35 PM
    Tried again and the lady said because the phone has a different frequency.
    08-16-15 02:05 PM
    I will try a corporate store tomorrow
    08-16-15 02:06 PM
    Well, I sent back my OG Passport to Amazon for 85% refund after 6 months of use.
    .....?

Posted via CB10 // Passport SQW100-1 // 10.3.2.2339 // Cricket Wireless
    08-16-15 02:39 PM
    This is complete BS. I use AT&T myself and on LTE all the time with no problems. Stop going to incompetent reps.

 вιaсĸвεггч� PP Silver Edition via CB10 (AT&T OS 10.3.2.2339)
    08-16-15 02:41 PM
    Call them and keep asking for someone else until u get what u want

Posted via CB10
    08-16-15 02:59 PM
    That lady is 1,000,000% wrong. The Passport does not have a "different frequency." Grab the spec sheet and point them to that.

Posted via CB10 // Passport SQW100-1 // 10.3.2.2339 // Cricket Wireless
    Last edited by Poi25; 08-16-15 at 03:13 PM.
    08-16-15 03:01 PM

Name:	inst10_Bb.jpg 
Views:	4395 
Size:	70.8 KB 
ID:	367046

Name:	inst10_Pp.jpg 
Views:	4391 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	367047

Name:	inst10_P.jpg 
Views:	4385 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	367048

Posted via CB10
    Holy ****!! I have died and gone to Heaven!! Wow!!

Posted via Passport SE - 10.3.2.2339 
    Avenzuno, zmsox and Javid Gozalov like this.
    08-16-15 03:10 PM
    My First Blackberry after a long time. Im absolutely loving it. Took some time to get used to the keyboard.

I love the screen for browsing, Multi-tasking and the touch sensitive keyboard.

Due to not using Blackberry for a long time I totally didn't expect the software to be this amazing though I miss many of my previous apps. Can someone help me download the must have apps for Blackberry (For starters). and Im not sure but I was told by the salesperson that i could install android apps from 1mobile store but i cant find it. How do you use that store and is it safe to use?

Any help regarding the apps would be appreciated.

My previous fone was a note 4. I Still use it side by side but i would prefer my blackberry if i could install all my apps like instagram, Snapchat And games on it.
    DudeManBud Man likes this.
    08-16-15 04:29 PM
    This is complete BS. I use AT&T myself and on LTE all the time with no problems. Stop going to incompetent reps.

 вιaсĸвεггч� PP Silver Edition via CB10 (AT&T OS 10.3.2.2339)
    I, too, don't seem to get LTE on AT&T. So, prompted by this thread, I called them today and got a nasty but fairly competent tech. By competent I mean that she was familiar with the issue. She asked for my IMEI number, put me on hold, came back and said that because it was not an AT&T phone, they could make no guarantees about getting LTE, the the IMEI number I gave her was for 3G and that anything else was bonus. She said that only the AT&T phones, including their own Passports, were guaranteed to get LTE. I asked if she could put a different IMEI number in for the SIM to make the system think it was an AT&T phone, and she acted as if I were trying to cheat AT&T somehow. Maybe AT&T doesn't /want/ their customers with non-AT&T phones to get the fastest service--I don't know. She wouldn't answer that question when I put it to her directly. Maybe that's why she got nasty :-)

Anyway, I may go to the local corporate AT&T Store and try another SIM card.

So, how does anyone get an IMEI number to make the SIM card and system think you have an AT&T phone? It's really not hurting anyone to do that, is it?
    08-16-15 05:37 PM
    I, too, don't seem to get LTE on AT&T. So, prompted by this thread, I called them today and got a nasty but fairly competent tech. By competent I mean that she was familiar with the issue. She asked for my IMEI number, put me on hold, came back and said that because it was not an AT&T phone, they could make no guarantees about getting LTE, the the IMEI number I gave her was for 3G and that anything else was bonus. She said that only the AT&T phones, including their own Passports, were guaranteed to get LTE. I asked if she could put a different IMEI number in for the SIM to make the system think it was an AT&T phone, and she acted as if I were trying to cheat AT&T somehow. Maybe AT&T doesn't /want/ their customers with non-AT&T phones to get the fastest service--I don't know. She wouldn't answer that question when I put it to her directly. Maybe that's why she got nasty :-)

Anyway, I may go to the local corporate AT&T Store and try another SIM card.

So, how does anyone get an IMEI number to make the SIM card and system think you have an AT&T phone? It's really not hurting anyone to do that, is it?
    Well my original unlocked passport had lte no problem so I made them use that one as it was on file already she tried to argue about how it could mess things up,i said look just humor me it's my phone my money my plan so of course she did I 'rebooted and bam...lte!heck I think if they entered any phone imei with lte from your account it would work

Posted via CB10
    08-16-15 06:08 PM
931 ... 1516171819 ...