Make sure that under Networks and Connections > Mobile Network > Network Mode you have LTE enabled. Maybe at some point it got flipped to 4G.

Thanks for the pics, I was the one who asked for them. Very nice looking case. I bet the leather back is nice but not as nice as the back of the phone itself, right? Same thing happens with the Z30 and its flip case.
    It is stuck on 4 G. I can't find where it says LTE enabled
    08-15-15 02:29 AM
    It is stuck on 4 G. I can't find where it says LTE enabled
    I also don't see the LTE enabled option, but may I suggest you check this:
    Official 'I got my BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition' thread-ffcq5p4y98usz1koirw0ipljj2bpacuchrj6totq4fuf1xu7rwrpgmaimb0zurte-blacknet-s-.png
    1) Make sure you have selected 4G & 3G & 2G, so in areas where 4G is not supported the phone does not goes out of signal, it just switches to 3G or 2G
    2) Just below that option, there's another that says "Network Selection Mode", choose the Automatic option, in Manual mode, if the phone does not see the network you manually chose, it drops the connection until you manually choose an available one.
    3) And finally, and this may be a dumb suggestion, but it wouldn't hurt to try. Have you check the Sim Card slot if by any chance dirt got inside? You could use compressed air to flush anything out that may be disrupting the Sim card connection.

Hope any of this helps
    08-15-15 02:56 AM
    Depending on the carrier, you will see GSM/HSPA+/UMTS/LTE or 2G, 3G and a 4G. LTE is 4G, GSM is 2G (will give you edge), HSPA+ is 3G

Posted via CB10
    08-15-15 04:21 AM
    I'm in love with this thing.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-15 06:20 AM
    I have a new SE Passport. Can connect to 4G on AT&T but have not been able to connect to LTE. Spent 45 minutes on the phone with tech support at AT&T and they told me that LTE is not supported for my device. But I know it is. Anybody have any suggestions? New account with AT&T. Never had a device with them before.
    08-15-15 06:32 AM
    I have a new SE Passport. Can connect to 4G on AT&T but have not been able to connect to LTE. Spent 45 minutes on the phone with tech support at AT&T and they told me that LTE is not supported for my device. But I know it is. Anybody have any suggestions? New account with AT&T. Never had a device with them before.
    LTE stands for Long Term Evolution, and isn�t as much a technology as it is the path followed to achieve 4G speeds. As it stands, most of the time when your phone displays the �4G� symbol in the upper right corner, it doesn�t really mean it. When the ITU-R set the minimum speeds for 4G, they were a bit unreachable, despite the amount of money tech manufacturers put into achieving them. In response, the regulating body decided that LTE, the name given to the technology used in pursuit of those standards,*could be labeled as 4G if it provided a substantial improvement over the 3G technology.
    Immediately networks began advertising their connections as 4G LTE, a marketing technique that allowed them to claim next-gen connectivity without having to reach the actual required number first; it would be like the U.S. claiming they had landed on the moon because they got pretty close and the spaceship that got them there was a lot better than the previous ship.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition
    valer466 likes this.
    08-15-15 06:47 AM
    Where can I find the latest or best Passport radio file?
    https://drive.bitcasa.com/send/6tMMp...3dTocYhTwQn6io
    muciumbe and extisis like this.
    08-15-15 09:19 AM
    I went to an att store. It is an LTE device and they gave me a different SIM card. They entered the IMEI of an att passport and voila. LTE.

Good luck

Posted via BlackBerry Passport SE
    08-15-15 09:21 AM
    Drooling over all these lovely photos

Posted via BlackBerry Q5 on 10.3.2.2339
    08-15-15 09:41 AM
    I went to an att store. It is an LTE device and they gave me a different SIM card. They entered the IMEI of an att passport and voila. LTE.

Good luck

Posted via BlackBerry Passport SE
    I did the same and went to an ATT store. It worked great for two days and now no more LTE. This happened to me with my first SIM card, 2 days of LTE and then only 4G.
    08-15-15 10:03 AM
    My Macbook just filed for divorce. :|
    08-15-15 10:31 AM
    Official 'I got my BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition' thread-img_20150813_173728.jpg

Got mine Thursday. Love it!! Feel of the device and the typing is so much smoother is worth the change from the original!! It really does feel like a 2,000 dollar BlackBerry.

Posted via Passport SE - 10.3.2.2339 
    08-15-15 01:03 PM
    I agree it's better for me, I think it may be the harder, edgy composition compared to the smoothy soft-touch casing of the original...

Posted via CB10
    08-15-15 01:14 PM
    Does the sim card from the Z10 fit in the Passport. It seemed the Passport used a Smaller card

Posted via CB10
    08-15-15 02:05 PM
    Does the sim card from the Z10 fit in the Passport. It seemed the Passport used a Smaller card

Posted via CB10
    No it does not.
    08-15-15 02:08 PM

Posted via CB10
    I believe the Passport uses a nano sim while the Z10/Z30 uses a micro sim.
    08-15-15 02:17 PM
    I did the same and went to an ATT store. It worked great for two days and now no more LTE. This happened to me with my first SIM card, 2 days of LTE and then only 4G.
    I'm on AT&T, and mine has worked flawless. Had it for over two weeks now. Strange that you are having issues.
    Did you use your old nano sim card, or did they give you a new one? Try putting a new one in.
    08-15-15 02:40 PM
    This.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-15 02:45 PM
    Passport uses a nano sim, the Z10 uses a micro sim. And from what I've heard, do not use a sim adapter.
    08-15-15 02:55 PM
    I'm on AT&T, and mine has worked flawless. Had it for over two weeks now. Strange that you are having issues.
    Did you use your old nano sim card, or did they give you a new one? Try putting a new one in.
    I put a new one in and they changed the IMEI on my account. My first sim worked fine but after two days I stopped getting LTE. The new nano worked well for two days and it also stopped getting LTE after two days.
    08-15-15 03:36 PM
    My Macbook just filed for divorce. :|
    That's okay, Communists (Apple) don't like prosperity......

Posted via CB10 with my awesome ΔT&T βLΔCҜβΣRRΨ PΔSSPΩRT
    08-15-15 04:53 PM
    Passport uses a nano sim, the Z10 uses a micro sim. And from what I've heard, do not use a sim adapter.
    Wait, what??? I have my new SE coming Monday. Hang on....... phew just checked my Wind mobile sim in my z30 and it can split from being a micro to a nano. Thank the bejesus. Thought I screwed up there. Thankfully something good that wind did for me, lol

Z30 on OS 10.3.2.2339 Wind Mobile after 7 yrs with Rogers
    08-15-15 07:39 PM
    Yes, would not recommend a sim adapter. It got stuck in my gf's Z30 and now her sim pins are bent and cannot be used. I need to find a way to repair it.
    08-15-15 10:53 PM
    Leaving iphone 6 plus was the best decision I've made. This phones hands down better, thats coming from someone who's owned every iphone since 3.

Just trying to get use to the keyboard haha

Posted via Passport SE
    DudeManBud Man likes this.
    08-16-15 01:42 AM
    Yes, would not recommend a sim adapter. It got stuck in my gf's Z30 and now her sim pins are bent and cannot be used. I need to find a way to repair it.
    & far far away in a land called India.. my Chinese gionee sim housing had its legs screwed because another Chinese sim adapter was way too thick for the sim slot of the gionee

Posted via CB10
    08-16-15 02:39 AM
931 ... 1415161718 ...