I'm on Shop BlackBerry (Canada) and I don't see any mention of the bundle deal anymore.
    It was when I posted it.... Sorry about that...
    08-13-15 10:46 PM
    I got my silver edition a few days ago. Love the color. It looks and feels much better than the original. Loving the keyboard. Response time of the unit itself is better from what I can see.

The accessories that came with it are perfect; the flip case is much much better than the one for the original. Like the flip shell and the pod. Very useful.

Battery, I didn't see much difference. I haven't experienced the 30 hours. I get about 15 hours at best.

Lastly, as I said love the look and feel but it's not a $2,000 one .

Posted via CB10
    08-13-15 11:20 PM
    Wow... just wow I am so happy for you. Oh my God wow just insane. Wow!

 вιaсĸвεггч� PP Silver Edition via CB10 (AT&T OS 10.3.2.2339)
    Wow. Just wow. What an ignorant reply. This is a rare positive thread around the fourms,and you need a smartass comment like that. Clearly a place for people to post that they have their devices and are pleased with them. You find the need to **** on that. Wow. Just wow. Trolls never cease.

Posted via CB10
    Optimus4 likes this.
    08-13-15 11:33 PM
    Just got my silver passport, came over from the 6 plus. Must say I'm already in love with this phone!

Hoping the battery lasts a long time as advertised.

Posted via CB10
    Avenzuno and DudeManBud Man like this.
    08-13-15 11:53 PM
    OOPS there it is...

Official 'I got my BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition' thread-photo-13-8-15-11.52-pm.jpg
    08-14-15 12:56 AM
    Migrated from the Z10 which I've had since launch. I've never had a pkb so the Passport SE has opened up a whole new world of possibilities. This device is hard to put down.

Posted via CB10
    DudeManBud Man likes this.
    08-14-15 01:40 AM
    OOPS there it is...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo on 13-8-15 at 11.52 pm.jpg 
Views:	1431 
Size:	115.6 KB 
ID:	366761
    you the same person that took a blurry photo of the android slider?
    ROROSLIM, AdamThatsIt and H4zN like this.
    08-14-15 09:09 AM
    Got mine yesterday...just can't figure out whether or not I like the keyboard. I wish they bumped the specs on the classic to make my decision easier lol.
    08-14-15 10:22 AM
    Just got my silver passport, came over from the 6 plus. Must say I'm already in love with this phone!

Hoping the battery lasts a long time as advertised.

Posted via CB10
    It is good to see someone break free from the propriety monster of iFonies. Enjoy your Passport Silver Edition and experience true mobility management.
    08-14-15 10:28 AM
    Migrated from the Z10 which I've had since launch. I've never had a pkb so the Passport SE has opened up a whole new world of possibilities. This device is hard to put down.

Posted via CB10
    It's good to see other Blackberry users moving on up to the newer models. I started with the Z10, then went to the Z30, then to the Passport, AT&T Passport and will be with the Passport Silver Edition in mid November when I get back home to see my family. Enjoy you Passport Silver Edition.
    08-14-15 10:47 AM
    It's good to see other Blackberry users moving on up to the newer models. I started with the Z10, then went to the Z30, then to the Passport, AT&T Passport and will be with the Passport Silver Edition in mid November when I get back home to see my family. Enjoy you Passport Silver Edition.
    I need to have your day job because damn... I'm not that passionate about blackberry to buy everything that moves lol. Pretty expensive hobby...

 вιaсĸвεггч� PP Silver Edition via CB10 (AT&T OS 10.3.2.2339)
    08-14-15 11:10 AM
    Hello Everyone,

Well, I made the leap (no pun intended) and ordered the SE Passport, which is now in hand, and ready for me to get into it. Currently using the Z10, but I'm going to make a real effort into resetting into a fuller Blackberry experience, (with Blend for example), and try to really maximize the features of the Passport for daily use.

The rumors of the slider had me going for a while, but the lack of anything BUT rumors has left me hanging, so when the SE Passport was announced it grabbed me. I'm a little uncomfortable with buying a phone that was released nearly a year ago already (speed of tech being what it is), but I'm hoping I love it.

KAM
    DudeManBud Man likes this.
    08-14-15 12:54 PM
    I believe someone asked for pictures with the Leather Flip Case on... The Flip Case is very easy to install, but it definitely takes a little force to take off.

Hope this are better quality pictures, so people don't say I was the one that took the "blurry slider pictures"LOL
    Official 'I got my BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition' thread-img-20150814-wa016.jpgOfficial 'I got my BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition' thread-img-20150814-wa017.jpgOfficial 'I got my BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition' thread-img-20150814-wa018.jpg
    xtremesniper and ptpete like this.
    08-14-15 12:58 PM
    Hello Everyone,

Well, I made the leap (no pun intended) and ordered the SE Passport, which is now in hand, and ready for me to get into it. Currently using the Z10, but I'm going to make a real effort into resetting into a fuller Blackberry experience, (with Blend for example), and try to really maximize the features of the Passport for daily use.

The rumors of the slider had me going for a while, but the lack of anything BUT rumors has left me hanging, so when the SE Passport was announced it grabbed me. I'm a little uncomfortable with buying a phone that was released nearly a year ago already (speed of tech being what it is), but I'm hoping I love it.

KAM
    You will love it in no time. The Passport is an outstanding smartphone and after using it for a little bit you should not have any concern about other technological advances other smartphone makers are making, especially the iFones, they are always behind the curve.

Posted via CB10 with my awesome ΔT&T βLΔCҜβΣRRΨ PΔSSPΩRT
    08-14-15 02:13 PM
    You will love it in no time. The Passport is an outstanding smartphone and after using it for a little bit you should not have any concern about other technological advances other smartphone makers are making, especially the iFones, they are always behind the curve.
    Thanks. I got to play with one at an AT&T Store for a bit, and I was pretty impressed, so I think I'll enjoy it. I've got a pocket space all picked out for it.

KAM
    anon(9208252) likes this.
    08-14-15 03:02 PM
    Ordered Sunday night and received Thursday. I'm glad I jumped on board

Posted via CB10
    08-14-15 07:18 PM
    Photos or it didn't happen
    08-14-15 07:21 PM
    I have mine since Monday and let me tell you that I am having best typing experience on it that all previous BlackBerry Passport I had from OG to AT&T brand. Now to SE, underhood everything is same as other, but something about it tells me it could have been BlackBerry Passport 2 if it had latest CPU, higher RAM and memory. Anyway, I must be nut keep buying all the BlackBerry phones. Lol! Well, I sent back my OG Passport to Amazon for 85% refund after 6 months of use. Now, it's time to sell my AT&T BlackBerry Passport which is unlocked. So wish me luck!
    Official 'I got my BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition' thread-img_20150810_231410.jpg

Via BlackBerry Passport "SE" OS 10.3.2.2339 on Blazin Fast T-Mobile
    AdamThatsIt and Javid Gozalov like this.
    08-14-15 07:33 PM
    Joined the Party very late, but you describe perfectly how it is...

Posted via BlackBerry Passport SE
    08-14-15 08:05 PM
    How's everyone's reception? I am on AT&T and I had LTE for the first two days. Day Three no LTE. Went to ATT and got a new sim and they put the IMEI number in too. Worked another two days and on day 3 no more LTE. Any suggestions?
    08-14-15 08:12 PM
    How's everyone's reception? I am on AT&T and I had LTE for the first two days. Day Three no LTE. Went to ATT and got a new sim and they put the IMEI number in too. Worked another two days and on day 3 no more LTE. Any suggestions?
    Try reloading the radio via auto loader, it's non destructive and won't hurt anything.
    08-14-15 08:17 PM
    I just got a Z30 (and it's awesome) but this is really tempting

Posted via CB10
    08-14-15 08:51 PM
    Make sure that under Networks and Connections > Mobile Network > Network Mode you have LTE enabled. Maybe at some point it got flipped to 4G.

I believe someone asked for pictures with the Leather Flip Case on... The Flip Case is very easy to install, but it definitely takes a little force to take off.
    Thanks for the pics, I was the one who asked for them. Very nice looking case. I bet the leather back is nice but not as nice as the back of the phone itself, right? Same thing happens with the Z30 and its flip case.
    08-14-15 11:29 PM
    Thanks for the pics, I was the one who asked for them. Very nice looking case. I bet the leather back is nice but not as nice as the back of the phone itself, right? Same thing happens with the Z30 and its flip case.
    Absolutely right, feels kind of the same, but not as refined as the phone itself, I'm using it until I get my hands on a screen protector for this beast... Let me know if you have any more questions about the case or the other accessories included in the bundle

Cheers
    08-15-15 02:03 AM
    Try reloading the radio via auto loader, it's non destructive and won't hurt anything.
    Where can I find the latest or best Passport radio file?
    08-15-15 02:27 AM
931 ... 1314151617 ...