No official update yet, but had no issues at all with the last leak.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 11:40 PM
    I've had random flicker on my Passport with every leak so far, but least so with 2267. Interesting that the new official OS for AT&T is 1955, I believe. Could it have to do with flicker? I doubt it . I wonder what they'll do with the new PP users' support calls on flicker problems.
    I'm on att and noticed the other day that 1955 looked to be the att version. So I downloaded the 1955 leak and installed it on my Passport. I had never tired it but did have the previous that they pushed in Nov and this current official. Had flicker and poor battery life with both. 1955 has been great though last couple days. Not one flicker and the best battery I've ever had with the Passport. I have turned off the auto update and plan to stick with this os as longs as it continues to perform. Hopefully BlackBerry gets things worked out.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 11:41 PM
    I installed Official PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2267 pushed this evening.

I have the flickering problem that didn't exist on 10.3

This is amateur hour to the extreme. How the heck could they release this to production devices without properly testing it out?

I have a Q10 leak tester and saw no problems with the last 10.3.1 leak.

Now this? It's a fail on BlackBerry's part... big time!

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 11:47 PM
    What I want to know is how us "leakers" noticed the flicker within minutes of loading any 10.3.1 leak, and Blackberry testers missed it(Deckard posted a tweat from clewley stating they never caught it)? I call complete BS!!

Either their testers are pretty sh*tty, or Blackberry really needs to get out of the software business. Something like this is inexcusable, specially when your trying to make a comeback.

I have had the flicker on every 10.3.1 leak and accepted the fact it was a leaked OS, and Blackberry would fix it, and never really complained about it. Now with it being on the official OS as well......
    Blackberry laid off the testing team.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 11:53 PM
    What I want to know is how us "leakers" noticed the flicker within minutes of loading any 10.3.1 leak, and Blackberry testers missed it(Deckard posted a tweat from clewley stating they never caught it)? I call complete BS!!

Either their testers are pretty sh*tty, or Blackberry really needs to get out of the software business. Something like this is inexcusable, specially when your trying to make a comeback.

I have had the flicker on every 10.3.1 leak and accepted the fact it was a leaked OS, and Blackberry would fix it, and never really complained about it. Now with it being on the official OS as well......
    They should surf the leaked OS subforum. Some problems only become obvious once the sample size of a study becomes large enough, and the many CB members who install leaks seems like a decent and free method of supplementing internal testing.

Rogers is not rolling out the update for the Passport until early March. Not sure if it's because they spotted the issues during testing or if there are other reasons behind it, but they confirmed that earlier today.
    I'm on Fido and got 1581 when I checked manually an hour ago, but I have a factory unlocked Passport. I was tempted to take my chances and install the update, but the combination of the Rogers delay with the screen flicker and decreased volume issues has me leaning toward being patient. After all, 10.3.0 is "good enough" for the moment for me.
    02-20-15 12:00 AM

They (BlackBerry) may really know this flickering issue and maybe they don't know how to fix it yet. And as they said, they are not aware? I don't think so.

BlackBerry Passport 10.3.1.2267
    02-20-15 12:10 AM
    Just updated my Q10. No problems whatsoever. It feels like a new phone all together
    02-20-15 12:18 AM
    So it's definitely a Passport issue?
    If I have never downloaded a leak onto my Q10 I should be fine?

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 12:43 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yes it's fine, flickering occurs mostly on passport.
    And now it's not a leak OS anymore, it's Official OS.

BlackBerry Passport 10.3.1.2267
    02-20-15 12:56 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yes only the Passport is affected by this issue..
    But... that doesn't excuse the stupidity of missing such a bug when so many people I know reported this issue to BlackBerry before release.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 01:00 AM
    Passport with official release
    1. No flickering problem
    2. Leaks? No thanks
    3. No locked rotation activated

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 01:14 AM
    Why are some getting 10.3.1.2243 & others are getting 10.3.1.2267?

Posted by Passport, BlackBerry's Beast!
    02-20-15 01:15 AM
    I question why they are requesting logs from end users to fix the problem?

It would seem that with the broad reach of this issue they could just grab a couple of devices off the line, update them and grab their own dam logs.

It is truly strange how this was missed...
    They probably fired the entire QA team to cut cost. Just like they fired the entire BlackBerry World application vetting team. Just look at the stream of new apps. Radio, radio, radio, radio, radio, radio, radio, radio, radio, radio, radio, radio, radio, app for app, app for app, app for app, app for app, app for app, app for app, app for app, app for app, app for app, radio, radio, radio, radio, radio, radio.
    02-20-15 01:27 AM
    You should probably list what phone you have. From what I've heard, it's only on the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    This is in the passport forum so take a guess.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2243 O2 UK
    02-20-15 01:32 AM
    I restarted my passport several times and it became more stable now. Few hours pass through without any flicks.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 01:45 AM
    Flickering issue observed in some apps like Whatsapp
    02-20-15 02:00 AM
    This morning the phone flickering as hell,from bad to worst! The screen become black and the phone is unusable! Restart and its working again but that's isn't acceptable! I love BlackBerry but if they don't fix that in ten days I will sell the passport and leave the os forever.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 02:03 AM
    I've got a black bar flickering at the bottom for some apps...

Mia san mia!
    02-20-15 02:03 AM
    This morning the phone flickering as hell,from bad to worst! The screen become black and the phone is unusable! Restart and its working again but that's isn't acceptable! I love BlackBerry but if they don't fix that in ten days I will sell the passport and leave the os forever.

Posted via CB10
    **** happens with any OS... Passport was the only device to get this odd bug. I suggest that you restore to a previous OS and not update until you know it's good to go.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 02:09 AM
    Disappointing, premature. Who needs this?previous was stable and satisfying.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 02:14 AM
    ok so, now BlackBerry knows about the problem. (I'm pretty sure they knew before, but let's just say for a minute they didn't)

How long do you think it will take them to release an update to fix the issue?

I say 1 week...
    02-20-15 02:21 AM
    Disappointing, premature. Who needs this?previous was stable and satisfying.

Posted via CB10
    Passport owners aren't missing a whole lot with 10.3.1... yes it sucks but if the flickering is too much just go back an update. The hotfix for this flickering issue shouldn't take as long but could be a week or 2.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 02:22 AM
    ok so, now BlackBerry knows about the problem. (I'm pretty sure they knew before, but let's just say for a minute they didn't)

I say 1 week...
    When Rogers releases. Lol...

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 02:22 AM

I say 1 week...
    That depends largely on what is causing it to happen.

To me this looks like a display driver issue. If this is the case, it could take some time to sort.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 02:31 AM
    **** happens with any OS... Passport was the only device to get this odd bug. I suggest that you restore to a previous OS and not update until you know it's good to go.

Posted via CB10
    No its not happening with any os, I am ex apple and android user,yes they have bugs but not major as that.example-i need to make a very important call and I can't because the phone is flickering a lot and cant access the phone book and finaly got black screen and need the to wait minutes or to reboot.its not acceptable in now days with a lot of smartphones and choices.dont understand me wrong, BlackBerry passport is beast, top phone but the software engineer's are not.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 02:33 AM
1,055 ... 56789 ...