Hello,
    Until last week I had a third party belt holster for my Passport, but the clip was wearing off so I looked around and found that BlackBerry finally made an official holster, with swivel clip so I bought it.
    Buy BlackBerry Passport Leather Swivel Holster - Black (ACC-60757-001)

It was not cheap, but the previous 2 I owned weren't good enough and didn't officially had power saving features, even though the included magnet worked sometimes.

Now this one has support for power saving (it's on the box) but it doesn't work... anyone else tried it?
    In the best case the screen goes off to turn on again immediately, in the worst case nothing happens.
    I tried every possible position to put it in, but the result is always one of the two.

Most of the time I take it out, I get the message about adding an action to a key, so far it hasn't called anyone, at least.

I would like to know if I am the only one or if it's a common fault, in the second case I wouldn't bother to get a replacement first.
    And I really think the second one to be a possibility.

From BlackBerry Passport
    04-04-16 01:05 AM
    That OEM holster been available for quite a while, but hasn't seen a lot of action due to the cost.
    04-04-16 07:08 AM
    Well, I hope that doesn't mean I am the only one who bought it... :P
    It was a great expense, I know, and that's why I'd like to know if I am the only one experience this.

From BlackBerry Passport
    04-04-16 08:45 AM
    Clip holsters usually not very sturdy. Anyone use a holster that clips to my belt and is wide enough for a passport with a protective back cover?

Posted via CB10
    04-06-16 09:55 AM
    Clip holsters usually not very sturdy. Anyone use a holster that clips to my belt and is wide enough for a passport with a protective back cover?

Posted via CB10
    See posts 12, 14 here: http://forums.crackberry.com/ask-que.../#post12347111
    04-06-16 10:02 AM
    I really am the only one who bought it? Chen should give me a medal.
    04-18-16 01:47 AM
    I give you an update in case someone else is interested in the product:
    After I requested a replacement they did replaced it.
    The new one works fine, so it definitely was a defective product.

It only works "screen side up", both facing the front or the back of the holster, meaning that you cannot put it away holding it from the keyboard side.

But it works, it's been over a week now with the new, and I am satisfied (even if I have to pay attention on the direction of the phone when I store it).

From BlackBerry Passport
    05-11-16 04:55 AM

Posted via CB10
    Seidio combo works great

Rogers Blackberry Passport. BlackBerry Since 2006
    05-11-16 01:16 PM