Hi, got a problem: I want to use my OneDrive for business cloud service with the native file manager. Can it be done?

Posted via CB10
    04-18-17 05:27 AM
    It is not a problem and can be done easily: just download "Connect to OneDrive" app made by BlackBerry itself and you are all set.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition
    04-18-17 09:22 AM
    It is not a problem and can be done easily: just download "Connect to OneDrive" app made by BlackBerry itself and you are all set.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition
    That doesn't work. It connects to my OneDrive just fine but it won't connect at all to my OneDrive for business that's associated with ny Office 365. The two are completely different unfortunately.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-17 02:30 PM
    I'm pretty sure there's a way to do it, but I don't know what it is. I currently access my OneDrive for business through the Android Office app and the Android OneDrive app. I just want the buttery smooth integration that I get with my personal OneDrive account through the file manager and the connect to Onedrive app. I need a 'connect to OneDrive for Business' app.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-17 02:34 PM
    Bump

Posted via CB10
    04-19-17 08:27 AM
    I'm pretty sure there's a way to do it, but I don't know what it is. I currently access my OneDrive for business through the Android Office app and the Android OneDrive app. I just want the buttery smooth integration that I get with my personal OneDrive account through the file managerand the connect to Onedrive app. I need a 'connect to OneDrive for Business' app.

Posted via CB10
    I think that the only thing you can do is to bookmark OneDrive for Business on the home page. If the BB10 android runtime were version 4.4 or higher we could use the android app for OneDrive but alas ...
    04-19-17 11:05 AM
    You could buy a Playbook on ebay and setup the free 50gb Box account. They are 29.00 for a new one a few months ago. ????

Sent from one of my SE Passports using BB10 superior software.
    04-19-17 11:54 AM
    You could buy a Playbook on ebay and setup the free 50gb Box account. They are 29.00 for a new one a few months ago. ????

Sent from one of my SE Passports using BB10 superior software.
    I own a playbook and have the 50Gb. I use Office 365 and Onedrive for business for my business. I have 1Tb on that. I also have 500Gb BT cloud storage too, but that's for personal use. Thanks for trying to help though

Posted via CB10
    04-19-17 01:23 PM
    I think that the only thing you can do is to bookmark OneDrive for Business on the home page. If the BB10 android runtime were version 4.4 or higher we could use the android app for OneDrive but alas ...
    Good idea with the bookmark. I do use the Android onedrive app on my pp and it accesses Onedrive and Onedrive for Business just fine. It's just that the native file manager is so much better for mobile work as it has better integration into the OS. Oh well, we struggle on.... thanks for your help.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-17 01:26 PM