12-05-15 10:32 AM
35 12
tools
    The passport is the best phone I have ever owned. In my opinions you need to figure out what you will be using the phone for. As a strictly business phone with some minor apps thrown in for fun every now an then this phone is one of the best on the market. Strictly for selfies, games, and twitter? This phone is not for you.

My needs have changed recently with my job, I find myself not needing such a powerhouse phone. My q10 is my daily driver now, with the passport sitting at home for random emails, quick surfing, and occasional clash of clans.

Posted via CB10
    Good point. I will mainly be using the phone for text, email, calling, skype (rarely) and Facebook IM. I love all the features my note has but only really use apps for banking, YouTube, and sometimes word documents. Otherwise it's Internet browsing, taking pictures, texting and calling.

My uag case puts the width equal to the passport. Height is a little much at times and having a shorter device seems really nice. Biggest factor being battery life.
    11-22-15 02:51 PM
    oor skype, useless facebook, ok twitter. Excellent device. Your choice

Posted via CB10
    With that said, and truthful, facebook messenger is built into HUB with excellent results, fb from Browser works excellent,
    11-23-15 06:46 PM
    Thanks everyone! The phone looks a tad odd, but the looks are growing on me. Anyone recommend a case or screen protector? I know this phone is durable, but was curious.
    If you like a bookcase style, I've been using it since I got my Passport OG since launch and love it. They make it for the SE as well:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0142M...UvbUpU12104232

Good luck!

Cheers!

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Passport SR 10.3.2.2514, OS 10.3.2.2789
    11-23-15 06:52 PM
    Thanks a ton everyone! Sounds like the Hub will suit my msgr needs! I am definitely going to get the phone later this week to see if there are any sales on them.

I plan on getting a clear LK case and a glass screen protector. Probably won't use the case depending on bulk but I would like to preserve my screen for the occasional fall.
    11-23-15 07:18 PM
    Just ordered galaxy tablet so I can use pp for phone. Text. Email. And tablet for all else.
    11-23-15 09:56 PM
    Thanks a ton everyone! Sounds like the Hub will suit my msgr needs! I am definitely going to get the phone later this week to see if there are any sales on them.

I plan on getting a clear LK case and a glass screen protector. Probably won't use the case depending on bulk but I would like to preserve my screen for the occasional fall.
    Download the android version Skype from play store. You can read about how to install play store by searching cobalt play store in Google. Skype and other apps I use work much better than the BlackBerry world versions

Posted via BlackBerry Passport SE
    11-24-15 12:11 PM
    I've gone from a Note 3 to a Passport SE and regret only having found out about it about a year after it was launched.

The phone is awesome. I can't imagine going back to an Android or iPhone.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-15 07:29 PM
    I've gone from leap to Priv and to lumia 950 then to passport SE. Can't live without bb10. Too much into the hub and the productivity tools of BlackBerry . It's a quite bit of ride from phone to phone

Posted via CB10
    12-04-15 12:52 AM
    Got it in the mail a couple of days ago and boy does this phone feel nice! Weight, size, build quality and OS are really nice.

Funny enough, once I don't have urgent texts coming through I will be running this more. In the mean time it has bee. Getting little use at home or outside of work.

I do notice the 'n' key feels a tad soft compared to the others but no screen lift or bad keys. With the Google services emulator and SNAP I have all the apps i think i need. Waze isn't working for me, but good maps is a solid second. Out of the 57 or so apps on my note 3, I really only used about 5 which are all on my passport now. Battery life is fantastic too!
    Attached Thumbnails Note 3 to Passport SE?-1449285031696.jpg  
    12-04-15 09:15 PM
    Using yer data to connect with visual streaming like Skype requires a high speed LTE connection. 3G/4G won't give you a good experience!

вιaсĸвεггч ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)via CB for Android 5.1.1
    Joshua Sidell likes this.
    12-05-15 10:32 AM
35 12