We are always talking about productivity of our BB phones (Passport SE) but don't you think that we spend a lot of time reading and reading and working around to have our phones working as other phones without any waste of time ? We talk about security but now that we use Google play store in order to get some apps or apk apps that we don't even know who patched them, are our phones still secure ? Maybe I'm getting tired of all of this but we can not denied that we post and read more this threads and at the end some times there is no light !! .
    What do you think ?
    09-06-16 12:34 AM
    Tools not toys!
    Fret Madden likes this.
    09-06-16 12:42 AM
    We are always talking about productivity of our BB phones (Passport SE) but don't you think that we spend a lot of time reading and reading and working around to have our phones working as other phones without any waste of time ?
    Well, you don't HAVE to. Some people just choose to. Sounds like you're done choosing to do so.
    Fret Madden likes this.
    09-06-16 12:44 AM
    We are always talking about productivity of our BB phones (Passport SE) but don't you think that we spend a lot of time reading and reading and working around to have our phones working as other phones without any waste of time ? We talk about security but now that we use Google play store in order to get some apps or apk apps that we don't even know who patched them, are our phones still secure ? Maybe I'm getting tired of all of this but we can not denied that we post and read more this threads and at the end some times there is no light !! .
    What do you think ?
    I don't spend a lot of time reading and reading and working around to have my phone working as other phones without any waste of time.
    I have only one app that I truly need from Google play, for the rest of stuff I use apps from BlackBerry World.
    My phone is the most productive for my use.
    In the same time if I have to patch some apps with Cobalt's workaround, I would have to do that once for each app and after that I have the most productive smartphone on a daily basis.

Posted via CB10
    09-06-16 07:44 AM