One basic feature which Blackberry still missed (I had a chance to use BB passport ) with its touch device is that while you're in dial pad and you dial a number which is not in your contact list and if you want to add any number before or in between the keyed number you can't place the cursor anywhere. Which was not the case with Blackberry old handset with trackpad like 8250, 9300 or bold to name a few.
    Q10Bold likes this.
    10-13-14 10:58 PM
    One basic feature which Blackberry still missed (I had a chance to use BB passport ) with its touch device is that while you're in dial pad and you dial a number which is not in your contact list and if you want to add any number before or in between the keyed number you can't place the cursor anywhere. Which was not the case with Blackberry old handset with trackpad like 8250, 9300 or bold to name a few.
    I know what you mean....its kind of sad
    10-14-14 04:20 AM
    I had this issue a thousand times when we copy and paste the number to dial pad and we don't have any option to add the number in between. Its very basic and still don't understand why BlackBerry didn't resolved this in all these OS upgrades.

Posted from my Black Beast Q10
    10-14-14 04:44 AM
    Totally amazing to see the Phone core app still in its infancy for an OS which has had 2 major improvements in its life cycle and that was suppose to be developed by a company with tons of experience in the field. BlackBerry still dropping the ball.

Problems like the one described have been reported more than a year ago in the phone app and still not being resolved by BlackBerry. Way to go! some one at there should be very ashamed of himself
    10-14-14 07:08 AM