I have a six months old passport as per observation I can last a whole day without charging with 15 percent juice left on average per night. My settings is location services ON... I have my face10 notifs almost in real time.. Wifi and mobile data on for g almost 24/7 (I was lazy in turning it on and off). is this normal guys?

Posted via CB10
    06-23-16 03:30 AM
    Mine rarely gets below 40% even after streaming podcasts all day. Under the same circumstances my old Q10 would be just hanging-on to the last few percent.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-16 04:43 AM
    As I say the second time today: the most energy consumption is caused by sending data (PIM services in the Device Manager). If you have your device communicating all the time with social networks you will have a lot of network traffic as well as a lot of energy consumption. No wonder that the battery drains. If you are on cellular network this is still higher than on wifi because wifi needs much less power for sending over the short distance.

Use much longer update intervals. Use the Push option on email servers, don't poll them at all when Push works. Reduce screen brightness.
    06-23-16 04:58 AM
    As I say the second time today: the most energy consumption is caused by sending data (PIM services in the Device Manager). If you have your device communicating all the time with social networks you will have a lot of network traffic as well as a lot of energy consumption. No wonder that the battery drains. If you are on cellular network this is still higher than on wifi because wifi needs much less power for sending over the short distance.

Use much longer update intervals. Use the Push option on email servers, don't poll them at all when Push works. Reduce screen brightness.
    yeah haha all of possible battery drainer are on from location services up to wifi and data.. I never turn off my data.. my twitter, face10 were running when minimized and I love to play music

Posted via CB10
    06-23-16 05:57 AM
    yeah haha all of possible battery drainer are on from location services up to wifi and data.. I never turn off my data.. my twitter, face10 were running when minimized
    Yeah, but then we do not need to talk about battery drain.
    06-23-16 06:28 AM
    Yeah, but then we do not need to talk about battery drain.
    I was hoping for a phone abuser like me will react haha..

Posted via CB10
    06-23-16 12:17 PM
    I was hoping for a phone abuser like me will react haha..

Posted via CB10
    When I use my BlackBerry Passport SE Average and the Internet is on for the hole day, my Phone will not last for the hole day. That's why I always turn it off if I don't need it. Or only 2G.

 P A S S P O R T [ S E ]  | CB App |
    06-29-16 09:22 AM