I recently purchased a 2year subscription on NordVPN which theoretically as their website says it should be OK with BB10 passport.
    Does anyone around here have it active on their passport? Is it working at all on passport? (unfortunately I haven't tested it yet)
    I have no problem in connecting Linux and windows and android phone to it my only concern is passport.
    If you wondering why I get subscription and than thought about passport, well I have to say at first it supposed to be only used on my linux machine but as you may know Nord supports up to 6 device on one account and I thought why hack not I am going to use it on all my devices that would do no harm!.

Send by PassPort Silver Edition
    01-10-20 12:40 PM
    I've set it up before and had it working using this guide - https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=78c4QFEI
    01-10-20 12:50 PM
    I've set it up before and had it working using this guide - https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=iG9H-pqF
    Thnx i'll give it a try

01-10-20 12:52 PM
    NordVPN works great on my Passport for more than a year. Just follow detailed config guide for BB10 from NordVPN website.

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=SnVDvSoD

Posted via CB10
    01-10-20 12:56 PM
    NordVPN works great on my Passport for more than a year. Just follow detailed config guide for BB10 from NordVPN website.

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=mQ4-oC3W

Posted via CB10
    And all it gives me is"connection error, timeout "
    Any idea?

01-13-20 05:12 PM
    Are you connecting to cellular network or WiFi? Never have any problem using cellular. On WiFi sometimes connection error occurs depending on WiFi config (esp. firewall). As far as I know IKEv2 protocol used by NordVPN on BB10 uses UDP connection only which is less firewall-resistant compared to TCP connection. E.g. in Windows NordVPN app you can choose UDP or TCP connection. Today I was using public WiFi which allowed TCP connection to NordVPN but blocked UDP connection - my Windows notebook was OK after changing connection to TCP but Passport was blocked (no way to switch to TCP on Passport/BB10). So... are your other mentioned devices configured to use TCP or UDP connection to NordVPN? Probably some cellular carriers block UDP connection too, especially in some countries with limited freedom.

Posted via CB10
    01-13-20 07:24 PM
    I'm using on NordVPN on my Passport. It works well and I'd recommend it.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-20 05:43 PM
    Are you connecting to cellular network or WiFi? Never have any problem using cellular. On WiFi sometimes connection error occurs depending on WiFi config (esp. firewall). As far as I know IKEv2 protocol used by NordVPN on BB10 uses UDP connection only which is less firewall-resistant compared to TCP connection. E.g. in Windows NordVPN app you can choose UDP or TCP connection. Today I was using public WiFi which allowed TCP connection to NordVPN but blocked UDP connection - my Windows notebook was OK after changing connection to TCP but Passport was blocked (no way to switch to TCP on Passport/BB10). So... are your other mentioned devices configured to use TCP or UDP connection to NordVPN? Probably some cellular carriers block UDP connection too, especially in some countries with limited freedom.

Posted via CB10
    Connecting to cellular.
    So the WiFi and firewall is irrelevant!
    My other device (in this case a windows machine which gets it's Internet connection from my BB passport is connected trough UDP) so I am not sure what is wrong with my passport!

01-18-20 03:27 AM
    Thnx everyone I finally figured out what was wrong!
    In "getaway auth ID" filed should not be any thing which in guide is wrongly addressed that user is supposed to add "The same value as Server Address"
    Now I can enjoy private connection on my passport too.

Yesterday 01:43 PM
    Thnx everyone I finally figured out what was wrong!
    In "getaway auth ID" filed should not be any thing which in guide is wrongly addressed that user is supposed to add "The same value as Server Address"
    Now I can enjoy private connection on my passport too.

Funny. I have "gateway auth ID" filled with the same value as "server address". And works fine :-)

Posted via CB10
    Yesterday 03:33 PM