Well despite having my flip cover on which has saved a few bangs my passport has managed to gain a tiny little dint in the top above the speaker, I recond the flip failed to save it because of the cut out on it.
    Oh well it's no longer in mint condition but still working perfectly with no double type or screen lift and oodles of apps on it.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-15 05:43 AM
    Nooooo! Passport suffers a ding.-image.jpg

I always found it funny when my new shiny phone would slip out of my hands just as I was putting it in a case. Even worse, when having it in a case but it would always "magically" ding on the tiniest, exposed part. Oh well, at least the fear of dinging it up is over.
    06-06-15 06:31 AM
    Yeah I dropped my passport (naked) on concrete and got a few "dings" on the plastic chin and corners. It didn't crack or anything but it made me realize a case was probably a good idea. Too bad the passports case selection sucks lol

Sent from my Passport
    06-06-15 06:55 AM
    Man,I'm sorry to hear that. I'm keeping my fingers crossed as I have managed to keep mine in perfect condition so far

Posted via CB10
    06-06-15 06:56 AM
    No worries, it builds character.
    Bobert_123 likes this.
    06-06-15 11:46 AM
    I put mine in a seidio clip case from day one with a screen protector. So far I've been lucky.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-15 11:51 AM
    I'm with bobert,
    I am worried about my phone until it gets its first scratch or ding... then I don't worry about as much =)

I just got my Passport the other day, and I'm worried about it now to keep it in pristine condition... but once the scratch or ding is there be more forgiving

Post from my Passport or my Z30 or my Playbook
    06-06-15 12:01 PM
    Passport cases. The official BlackBerry leather flip case. Am I right in that it doesn't have a magnet inbuilt. And so it will not automatically lock Passport?

If this is true, it is such a design oversight!

Posted via CB10
    06-06-15 12:49 PM
    Yeah I dropped my passport (naked) on concrete and got a few "dings" on the plastic chin and corners. It didn't crack or anything but it made me realize a case was probably a good idea. Too bad the passports case selection sucks lol

Sent from my Passport
    What kind of case are you looking for? I have the OEM one and that fits and looks awesome. I also have the Seido clip/case combo for when I need to clip it onto my belt. Can't imagine what other kind of case you would need......

Posted via CB10
    06-06-15 01:06 PM
    You are incorrect, I have the oem flip and it does lock the screen on closing.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-15 01:22 PM
    You are incorrect, I have the oem flip and it does lock the screen on closing.

Posted via CB10
    You're right.
    It does lock it. An option in the settings that you need to activate. It was even part of the CrackBerry review of the case http://m.crackberry.com/hands-oem-bl...ther-flip-case

"Lock device when holstered". That's what the sleep magnet does.

Attachment 356342
    Attachment 356343

[Hopefully NOT edited by admin to be fair lol. ] Frosty White Q10/10.3.2.798 CB10
    06-06-15 02:47 PM