I drove to the Scarborough Town Centre location and found out they never stocked them. No one had any idea that they were receiving it or when they would. I called Fairview shortly after to no avail. Then I called Woodside and then gave up. Today I called Bayview Village and the York Mills location and no one knows when they'll be stocking this.

What the hell rogers??? Sad customer
    10-02-14 01:38 PM
    There's plenty of threads on this already, there's no need to start another. Do a search please.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 01:39 PM
    For what its worth.. just talked to one of the reps at local Calgary store and he said that there is a major backlog on Passport stock and it could be almost a month before one could buy it at a store..

Online orders are only for new setups and upgrade option has to be done at a store..

That leaves me with going shopblackberry.com route. Hopefully they will be able to replenish their stock soon..

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 01:46 PM
    As I posted elsewhere as well. Confirmed: YES 4 weeks away..Expect November!
    10-02-14 01:57 PM
    I work for Rogers and other carriers, and let's just say they haven't even made any purchased orders for the phone. I wouldn't hold my breath for getting them anytime soon
    10-03-14 12:36 AM
    Wow! Even the top brass at blackberry under estimated the want of the passport! Guess they didn't even think they would sell well. A good surprise but it looks like they got caught with their pants down.
    10-03-14 12:51 AM
    To anyone still wondering, Rogers for sure should be getting them in store Friday or Monday depending on shipment times. BlackBerry couldn't meet the full demand of what Rogers needed for Preorders and they're backlogged.

If you got the text but no email, your phone should be on route, if you're still a number unfortunately you're in the next batch.

From what I understood some of them are also going to stores so if you want feel free to leave your name at some stores and they'll give you a call when they get some in for regular sale!

Also, Rogers has no issues selling it straight up (full price off-contract), and if they give you issues, escalate the sale to higher ups at one of the reps phone stations.

Take a look here for more info that Chris@Rogers responded with after he tried to clear up info with the higher ups at HQ:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ssport-964145/
    I believe it's around page 7 or 8 that Chris pops in, maybe even 6.
    10-03-14 12:54 AM
    Thanks everyone for the input and I apologize for the repeated post! I was just frustrated and wanted to rant a little hoping at the same time someone could shed some light. Will be phoning dealers again today, ha!
    10-03-14 07:24 AM