I just got a Passport black a week ago and using since then happily. Today i made some changes in the stock browser settings and it crashed. I tried to reopen it with the icon, it jumped to the applications page, where my open applications are, but nothing else happened.
    So i decided lets reboot.
    After a successful reboot the phone asks for the unlock code (this is NOT the PIN), which is numerical in my case, but the numerical keyboard doesn't shows up at all, so i cannot unlock my phone. Any idea?
    03-21-20 04:12 AM
    After typing blackberry to the unlock password field the numerical keypad showed up and unlocked the phone successfully.
    Browser and settings still doesn't open. Do i have to restore the whole system?
    03-21-20 08:46 AM
    I just got a Passport black a week ago and using since then happily. Today i made some changes in the stock browser settings and it crashed. I tried to reopen it with the icon, it jumped to the applications page, where my open applications are, but nothing else happened.
    So i decided lets reboot.
    After a successful reboot the phone asks for the unlock code (this is NOT the PIN), which is numerical in my case, but the numerical keyboard doesn't shows up at all, so i cannot unlock my phone. Any idea?
    Tap the screen where the curser is blinking and your virtual keyboard should appear.
    03-21-20 08:52 AM
    Tried, nothing happend.
    03-21-20 09:51 AM
    In the meantime tried to restore the whole system, but got a bb10-0010 error and i am stuck here, as i have no mac or windows machine, neither linux to emulate/virtualize. I somehow expected a bit better user experience, but yeah, BB OS is deprecated.
    03-21-20 09:54 AM
    In the meantime tried to restore the whole system, but got a bb10-0010 error and i am stuck here, as i have no mac or windows machine, neither linux to emulate/virtualize. I somehow expected a bit better user experience, but yeah, BB OS is deprecated.
    That means that the wipe failed, somehow. Try holding down the power button for a bit... unlikely to fix but worth a try. Otherwise you'll need to borrow a PC, download and run an autoloader. I hope you did a backup before you tried reloading - if you had any valuable info on it anyways, as it will be entirely wiped now. Good luck.

Link for the Passport autoloader;

https://mega.nz/#!1NZ1SQBB!yL_ZV5UFz...1-Opwv7f6JCxhM

Download to PC, unzip, plug in your Passport and run the file.
    03-21-20 08:08 PM