Hi all,

I've been using igrann ever since I got my passport and noticed if anyone commenting or likes a photo I don't get a notification of it unless I open the app first, has anyone else had this and found out a way to make it give you a notification as instagram just shuts down all the time on me.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 03:18 AM
    I experience the same thing..hmm..

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 03:28 AM
    I know it's very annoying, and instagram is just a no go for me as I can't even sign in without it closing down, anyone else finding this?

Posted via CB10
    11-10-14 04:00 AM
    I know it's very annoying, and instagram is just a no go for me as I can't even sign in without it closing down, anyone else finding this?

Posted via CB10
    Zero notification with igrann. I don't get it or it doesn't shows up in the app itself. For instagram app. You need 6.2.2. Newer versions don't work on passport. Constant crashes. 6.2.2 works well. No crashes. If you search for this on the forum you will see a link for the download.
    11-14-14 11:03 PM
    Zero notification with igrann. I don't get it or it doesn't shows up in the app itself. For instagram app. You need 6.2.2. Newer versions don't work on passport. Constant crashes. 6.2.2 works well. No crashes. If you search for this on the forum you will see a link for the download.
    I had the same trouble, go in BlackBerry world and search iGrann pro and contact developer, you will land to his Web site and find FAQ no notification, follow the instruction you must have iGrann in Hub to get notificatio, make sure you allow the app to run in the background too

For notification sound I think that Hub++Led can handle that, as you can set LED for iGrann will try it out and let you know

Greetings from France

Posted from my flawless BlackBerry Passport
    11-15-14 06:49 AM