Since Tuesday no new incoming emails are showing in the hub of my Keyone which is working fine in every other respect. They appear on my laptop and but not in the hub. i can send emails and the sent email appears in the hub as usual. I have not set any filters. Ideas gratefully received.
    10-19-17 05:36 AM
    I think you would get a better response if you posted in a KeyOne forum.
    10-20-17 08:14 AM
    Since Tuesday no new incoming emails are showing in the hub of my Keyone which is working fine in every other respect. They appear on my laptop and but not in the hub. i can send emails and the sent email appears in the hub as usual. I have not set any filters. Ideas gratefully received.
    And mention your service providers setting name such as Outlook or Gmail or whatever
    10-20-17 08:26 AM
    And mention your service providers setting name such as Outlook or Gmail or whatever
    Well apologies, I thought this was a key one forum. It certainly looked like it on the site. Anyway, thanks; both outlook365 and gmail accounts have been installed on the phone. After 3 days of fiddling with the settings I gave up and deleted both accounts and reinstalled them this afternoon. All seems to be working fine now. Fingers crossed.....
    10-20-17 08:39 AM