Greetings
    Three days ago I received my BTS Bluetooth Sports Headset from 66Audio.

66 Audio

Up until I received this headset, I tried a variety of ear buds, and hated all of them usually because of the fit in my ears, the pain it caused me, the fact that the kept falling out, and sound quality being mediocre. Did not want to spend big bucks for buds so never really tried any of the high end buds.

Anyway what I am trying to say, is that my new BTS Bluetooth Sports Headset is awesome. They are on ear and super comfortable. The sound quality is wonderful due to the specs - Bluetooth v4.0 + EDR Class II
    Latest A2DP 1.2 and AVCRP 1.0, Supports Headset and Handsfree Profiles, Noise to Signal Ratio: 95dB which make it a perfect match for my Passport (10.3.2.798). Great Bluetooth connectivity with no drops unless I am out under some high tension wires (but very few). Can take and make calls, it does it all. The price $59.99 USD. I ordered direct from 66Audio and paid with shipping, exchange rate etc $95.22 CDN. They use Amazon Pay, but if you order through Amazon.ca the price is around $60 more. You will wait a little longer to receive them by ordering direct, but the price is right. The battery life seems to be as good as advertised, and the drain on my Passport not significant enough to mention. If you really want a low priced Bluetooth headset with very good sound quality and like me hate the buds, check it out.

I love this headset, best accessory I have added to my Passport.

BTS Bluetooth Wireless Sport Headphones
    06-19-15 05:57 PM
    Thanks for the heads up. I was looking for some BT headphones to workout with and these sound like they're right up my ally.

Typed and swiped from my Passport.
    theotherjoeboy likes this.
    06-19-15 08:03 PM
    Amazon USA site has them for $10 cheaper.
    I don't really use headphones, but these are deserving of a further look.
    06-20-15 10:09 AM
    Greetings

66 Audio

you're comparing ear buds to over the ears? Of course the sound quality and fit is going to be different, but ear buds are expected to be smaller profile.

Are you going to run in those?

Up until I received this headset, I tried a variety of ear buds, and hated all of them usually because of the fit in my ears, the pain it caused me, the fact that the kept falling out, and sound quality being mediocre. Did not want to spend big bucks for buds so never really tried any of the high end buds.

Anyway what I am trying to say, is that my new BTS Bluetooth Sports Headset is awesome. They are on ear and super comfortable. The sound quality is wonderful due to the specs - Bluetooth v4.0 + EDR Class II
    Latest A2DP 1.2 and AVCRP 1.0, Supports Headset and Handsfree Profiles, Noise to Signal Ratio: 95dB which make it a perfect match for my Passport (10.3.2.798). Great Bluetooth connectivity with no drops unless I am out under some high tension wires (but very few). Can take and make calls, it does it all. The price $59.99 USD. I ordered direct from 66Audio and paid with shipping, exchange rate etc $95.22 CDN. They use Amazon Pay, but if you order through Amazon.ca the price is around $60 more. You will wait a little longer to receive them by ordering direct, but the price is right. The battery life seems to be as good as advertised, and the drain on my Passport not significant enough to mention. If you really want a low priced Bluetooth headset with very good sound quality and like me hate the buds, check it out.

06-20-15 10:32 AM
    Hi.
    Great you like this headset.
    But let us know in a few days and a week or so of use how it is doing.
    Battery life on the headset and the Passport (more importantly).

Also, iToya wears glasses and with a bar around the back of your head that comes over the ear...how is that going to work out?
    Might be uncomfortable?

Greetings

66 Audio

06-20-15 10:38 AM
    I too wear glasses and a hat....no issues whats so ever....the headset is very comfortable and light...I am able to lay on my back with head on pillow, and with the way it sits on the nape of my neck, I don't even know its there...these are well designed and thought out.....yes I will let you know in near future about battery life, but so far, looking like advertised...also I am an avid bike rider, and so far sweat and lots of movement does not affect the fit...they stay on....
    06-20-15 01:50 PM
    Great post. I use some Jabra bluetooth headphone right now. They wrap the ear with the earbuds but can be very uncomfortable and the calling quality is horrible. These sound like they'd be a much better option. Thanks.

Brought to you by...My sweet Passport
    06-21-15 10:44 AM
    Thanks! I think I just found my Father's Day present!!

Posted via CB10
    06-21-15 12:06 PM