Anyone sees the same?
    I have several imail accounts on the device - some for web email and one for the corporate Exchange. The problem is seen only in the Exchange email account - there's no drop-down for the folder selection at the top of the Hub anymore. I have a lot of incoming emails, and there's a plenty of filters which sort the emails into folders. And now I can only see all emails in a single feed...
    I already tried rebooting, doesnt help. Maybe removing and re-adding the email account would help, but I dont want to go through the setup again unless there's no easier solution... help!

Posted via CB10
    09-09-15 03:23 AM
    Anyone sees the same?
    I have several imail accounts on the device - some for web email and one for the corporate Exchange. The problem is seen only in the Exchange email account - there's no drop-down for the folder selection at the top of the Hub anymore. I have a lot of incoming emails, and there's a plenty of filters which sort the emails into folders. And now I can only see all emails in a single feed...
    I already tried rebooting, doesn’t help. Maybe removing and re-adding the email account would help, but I don’t want to go through the setup again unless there's no easier solution... help!

Posted via CB10
    Have you tried pressing the account name rather just swiping down from the top to invoke the drop down the list of the folders? You should see the drop down arrow like mine in the blue circle.

No folder selector in email after 10.3.2 update-img_20150909_122853.png
    09-09-15 03:37 AM
    I used to see this arrow before the update, and I do see it now for all email accounts except for the corporate Exchange. That's the point!

Posted via CB10
    09-09-15 03:43 AM
    Me too! Also on Enterprise account

For now I enabled all mail folders syncing until a solution appears.

If you already tried removing and adding again your work account please let me know how it went
    09-09-15 04:00 AM
    Well if that's the case you should check the folder settings of this email account if it was changed from syncing all the email folders. I've reuploaded 10.3.1 recently and my synced time frame were changed from forever to 7 days! Some emails that went to oblivion.
    09-09-15 04:04 AM
    I'm consciously syncing only a subset of the folders to the device. And this setting is still in place, I double-checked. Nothing changed in my settings as far as I can tell, though the folder drop-down disappeared after the OS update.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-15 04:07 AM
    Removed and added again work account with a restart between them and everything is back to normal
    09-09-15 06:11 AM
    Yes, these steps fixed the problem for me as well

Posted via CB10
    09-09-15 06:50 PM