There are many areas where blackberries do things better then the competition but of course you don't mention those areas because you really just want to troll.

Crying about emoji's and trolling. Sounds like first world problems. Grow up. You can express opinions in a helpful matter and saying what features you would like added in a nice way instead of getting ugly. People like you really do show how our society is going backwards.

Posted via CB10
    anon9347040 likes this.
    06-07-15 03:26 PM
    There are many areas where blackberries do things better then the competition but of course you don't mention those areas because you really just want to troll.

Crying about emoji's and trolling. Sounds like first world problems. Grow up. You can express opinions in a helpful matter and saying what features you would like added in a nice way instead of getting ugly. People like you really do show how our society is going backwards.

Posted via CB10
    Well said simply Grow up people your at your 30s 40s and still crying like little girls we need emojis. No wonder our society is going backwards

Posted via CB10
    anon9347040 likes this.
    06-07-15 03:37 PM
    So that I'm on the same page, an emoji is a smiley face icon?

Posted via CB10 on my Red Passport from Texas. www.gtxguns.com
    06-07-15 03:41 PM
    I just downloaded the emoji app to copy and paste and created keyboard shortcuts and I now have all emojis that show
    Attachment 356407

Posted via CB10
    Do you mind sharing if this a BBW app or android?
    06-07-15 03:55 PM

Posted via CB10
    Trolling? And getting ugly? Not so much (if that was directed at me). Just sharing my personal experience in trying to convince my wife to join the Blackberry world with her husband who loves his Passport and has owned the Z30 and Q10 before that. Not sure me owing 3 recent BB devices qualifies me as a 'troll'.

I think it's good insight into why Blackberry sales continue to hemorrhage. What they are doing is obviously (by any measure) not working. So perhaps it's time for BB to get a bit reflective and figure out ways to appeal to a much broader group of consumers who purchase 1 billion new phones each year, only .05% of which are now Blackberries.

Sent from Tapatalk
    Last edited by Techno-guy; 06-07-15 at 04:43 PM.
    kthhrrsn likes this.
    06-07-15 04:23 PM
    Trolling? And getting ugly? Not so much (if that was directed at me). Just sharing my personal experience in trying to convince my wife to join the Blackberry world with her husband who loves his Passport and has owned the Z30 and Q10 before that. Not sure me owing 3 recent BB devices qualifies me as a 'troll'.
    You came off sounding like a 12 year old with first world problems to start. Then you went full troll mode so yes please grow up and act reasonable.

I'm sure this feature is coming just like other features that were requested which eventually showed up. They have priorities. I have an iphone and android devices so I can say there are a lot more features I miss on those devices from my BlackBerry then the other way around.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-15 04:54 PM
    You came off sounding like a 12 year old with first world problems to start. Then you went full troll mode so yes please grow up and act reasonable.

I'm sure this feature is coming just like other features that were requested which eventually showed up. They have priorities. I have an iphone and android devices so I can say there are a lot more features I miss on those devices from my BlackBerry then the other way around.

Posted via CB10
    And Techno-Guy's point is that there are far more people who feel the opposite way that you do.
    SmileDahling likes this.
    06-07-15 05:04 PM
    😂😂😂😂😘. End of sentense

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-07-15 05:05 PM
    Move along. You're all getting bitter and hateful over...... emoji lol.
    zombiecupcake likes this.
    06-07-15 05:25 PM
59 123