Hi guys

As stated above I noticed 2 days ago when I plugged my charger in it didn't work, so I thought the cable etc may of been broken but it charged my old bold fine.

Today when my battery was on 10% I plugged in charger, nothing happened until I turned my passport off then plugged the charger in got the charging light, turned it on and it works again. Any ideas on why this is just suddenly doing this and how I can get it back to normal?

Posted via CB10
    01-06-16 06:33 PM
    Go into "settings' scroll to "Networks and Connections" scroll down and tap on "USB" and choose the desired option
    01-06-16 09:35 PM
    Hi guys

As stated above I noticed 2 days ago when I plugged my charger in it didn't work, so I thought the cable etc may of been broken but it charged my old bold fine.

Today when my battery was on 10% I plugged in charger, nothing happened until I turned my passport off then plugged the charger in got the charging light, turned it on and it works again. Any ideas on why this is just suddenly doing this and how I can get it back to normal?

Posted via CB10
    Im having the exact same problem, check something, go into Setting and Network and Connections and look is USB appears Connected even though its not...

Heres the link to the other thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...rging-1055931/
    01-07-16 11:12 AM
    Yes it's does say USB connected but it not plugged in at all!

Posted via CB10
    01-07-16 06:11 PM
    Yes it's does say USB connected but it not plugged in at all!

Posted via CB10
    Looks like yo have the same problem as me. I'm taking it to a repair shop this weekend.
    01-07-16 07:34 PM
    Yeah, Blackberry are organising a RMA for me next week.. Passport no2 off to the shop now!.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-16 11:21 AM
    So just a quick update, Blackberry sent my passport off free of charge to RMA and they replaced my charging port so the charging in now all good However when in repair they locked my mobile to Vodafone when it was previously unlock ! - so now i am waiting for RMA to send me and unlock code so I can actually use my passport again !
    02-04-16 10:50 AM