I saw a few postings where people said Adobe Flash was available in older versions of BlackBerry browsers. Just to confirm, I should not expect Adobe Flash to be available on OS 10.3.2.2474 (Passport)?
    09-24-15 03:07 AM
    Flash was last available on 10.2 OS, Passport inherently doesn't have one.

Z10STL100-1/10.3.1.2576
    09-24-15 03:28 AM
    Flash was last available on 10.2 OS, Passport inherently doesn't have one.

Z10STL100-1/10.3.1.2576
    10.3.0 actually, it was just disabled by default on 10.2.1

Posted via CB10 v....not telling
    09-24-15 03:49 AM
    I saw a few postings where people said Adobe Flash was available in older versions of BlackBerry browsers. Just to confirm, I should not expect Adobe Flash to be available on OS 10.3.2.2474 (Passport)?
    No, you will not see flash there.

However, if you need Flash for web browsing (i.e. Sport streams on the internet), you can try the Zeus browser.
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59963924

It's the same Blackberry browser, which is open source by the way, but with the flash support

Posted via CB10
    rcranz and PatrickMJS like this.
    09-24-15 04:45 AM
    Flash dead. Good riddance. Lleeeet gooooooo...

Posted via CB10
    09-24-15 08:13 AM
    There's an alternative method to bring it back. Search the forums. I needed it for BT Television videos so that I could record some of the flash items from there because my daughter's school was on it.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-15 08:17 AM
    Flash dead. Good riddance. Lleeeet gooooooo...

Posted via CB10
    Someone will post a reply like this on every thread that asks about flash. While I support the right of every person to express their opinion...you know what they say about opinions....they're like a**holes....everyone has one. So here's a tip for the OP which might actually be helpful. Get Snap installed on your phone....if you don't know how to do that...here's the tutorial I used to get the job done.

You'll want to do this anyway, since you can get all the Android apps after getting Snap.
    Then do a search using Snap for Flash Fox (free) or Flash Fox Pro (which I purchased...no ads) and enjoy all the flash video you want. Works like a charm. Back when I was searching a few months ago...I tried Zeus as well and I think it worked but it wasn't as fluid as the Flash Fox. There are a few flash browsers like Dolphin and others too but Flash Fox was the best one I found.
    Last edited by sulcopete; 09-24-15 at 09:57 AM.
    CrazyCraftLady and rcranz like this.
    09-24-15 09:37 AM
    If u need Adobe flash the ZEUS browser includes it!

 вιaсĸвεггч Passport SQW100-1 / 10.3.2.2339 Rogers Wireless Posted via CB 
    anischab and PatrickMJS like this.
    09-24-15 10:03 AM
    How do you update the flash?.

I'd like to install Opera, but it doesn't work, just starts once and never works again :/
    09-24-15 01:01 PM
    You can't update flash. Adobe has discontinued it's development for mobile devices

Both the Zeus (BB10 native). And Flashfox (Android) browsers have the flash still enabled and work fine on my Passport.

Posted via CB10
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    09-24-15 01:17 PM
    Someone will post a reply like this on every thread that asks about flash. While I support the right of every person to express their opinion...you know what they say about opinions....they're like a**holes....everyone has one. So here's a tip for the OP which might actually be helpful. Get Snap installed on your phone....if you don't know how to do that...here's the tutorial I used to get the job done.

You'll want to do this anyway, since you can get all the Android apps after getting Snap.
    Then do a search using Snap for Flash Fox (free) or Flash Fox Pro (which I purchased...no ads) and enjoy all the flash video you want. Works like a charm. Back when I was searching a few months ago...I tried Zeus as well and I think it worked but it wasn't as fluid as the Flash Fox. There are a few flash browsers like Dolphin and others too but Flash Fox was the best one I found.
    Darn... you got me. Ok, fine. Hail to those that must cling to the past with the death grip and bite force of a mad Crocodile on steroids and simply refuse to come kicking and screaming even 3 seconds into the future- heck, even the recent past. Flash is ALIVE!!... I think... Wait... didn't Adobe even kill this leaky, unsecure, malware ridden beast for mobile? Gotta check on that.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-15 10:42 AM