NFL mobile app not available for passport. Was available for Q10. Not sure what happened here. Also, CBS sports app downloads but no text displays when you open an article.

I called tech support and he could download NFL mobile to his passport but was running an OS that was newer than mine (10.3.0.908), CBS app was same results as me.

Any ideas would be appreciated.
    12-06-14 03:26 PM
    If you are basically trying to check your fantasy stats, I would just bring up your page via the browser, and create an home page icon. That way you always go right where you want. The other option is to just port an android app via Amazon or Snap. Mine all work
    12-06-14 03:32 PM
    I have been complaining about the CBS Sports app for a while now, I tried to send feedback about the issues, but the email comes back as an error? I really hope they update both the apps because I like them both and where my two primary native sports apps.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 04:09 PM
    I use the CBS Sports app daily on my Q10 and have never had any problems with it.. likely is an issue with the version formatted specifically for the Passport

+-keystroke queen-+
    12-06-14 04:20 PM
    Hadn't noticed this until I read it here. I did notice espn.go under bookmarks and it works just fine.

Posted two-handed via Passport
    12-06-14 04:27 PM
    Nfl mobile on the passport or z10 for the matter is very good for live scores. I found the app doesn't do the 'refresh circle' and the scores are automatically updated. Very good app. Better than any other sports app I've tried so far on the passport

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 08:26 PM
    I downloaded both from Snap and they both work fine on my PP.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 10:24 PM
    I have NFL mobile on my Passport and have no issues. Downloaded from snap.

Passport on AT&T
    12-06-14 10:53 PM
    I had the same issues with cbs downloaded from BlackBerry world. Now I've been using yahoo sports from snap and haven't had any issues so far

Posted via CB10
    12-07-14 12:08 AM
    I downloaded both from Snap and they both work fine on my PP.

Posted via CB10
    We know the Android ones loaded from Snap work fine, we where referring to the ones in the BlackBerry app world for the passport.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-14 03:12 AM
    I have NFL mobile on my Passport and have no issues. Downloaded from snap.

Passport on AT&T
    Android version of the apps are OK but once you minimize the app and go back to it later on the app reloads like every other Android app on BlackBerry

We know the Android ones loaded from Snap work fine, we where referring to the ones in the BlackBerry app world for the passport.

Posted via CB10
    Yes you got it. I've had both cbs and nfl mobile transferred to the passport with the switch device feature in link but in turn my battery life was terrible so I did an os reload. Now I dont have a way to get them back until 10.3 launches and if sachesi app is still available

Posted via CB10
    12-07-14 10:56 AM
    Used the android version of nfl mobile on the z30 and it was a terrible experience. Constant refreshes with slow/laggy transition when going from one menu to the next. The BlackBerry version is 100x's better.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-14 09:27 PM