I've always been against big phones. Now that I've bought a BlackBerry Passport, the new nexus 6P is tempting. Had a chance to look at it in a store yesterday - beautiful screen and looks premium. I hated android due to the lack of a proper email client that can handle all types of email such as exchange, icloud and imap. With marshmallow, the gmail app seems to do all that.

Should I jump the ship?? I know it's a BlackBerry forum. But any constructive opinions would help me to make a decision. For me, phone is primarily used as a communication device. That's why I love bb10. But with the latest android I feel like it can be that plus all the toys that comes with it like apps and games.

Opinions???
    12-16-15 10:53 AM
    Folks over at AC are really loving the 6P......

A few over in the PRIV section have even done some comparisons... if you want to check them out.
    12-16-15 11:01 AM
    I also considered the 6P but decided to wait for the newer processor generations that will be coming early next year with the Huawei Mate 8 or the Galaxy S7. Nonetheless, the Nexus 6P is definitely one of the best phones that have been released this year.

Until I have made my decision, I will stick to my Passport and will then keep BB10 as a work phone probably.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-15 12:28 PM
    6P is perfect because you always get the latest android.

Mia san mia!
    12-16-15 12:50 PM
    If you're using few android apps on your Passport and you still have some apps that you wish you could use in your Passport, that might be a good idea. That's how we choose our gadgets, anyway.
    12-17-15 03:59 AM
    6P is perfect because you always get the latest android.

Mia san mia!
    The 6P might be perfect if it had a MicroSD slot, and wireless charging.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-15 05:05 AM
    The lack of proper drop box integration with the file manager in Android is a killer. You cannot attach multiple files from drop Box While composing an email. This is a deal breaker for me. So I may have to abandon the idea of switching to nexus. What a sha!!
    12-17-15 07:57 AM
    6P is a great device. I am tempted as well. They are having a $50 discount right now.
    12-17-15 09:53 AM
    The lack of proper drop box integration with the file manager in Android is a killer. You cannot attach multiple files from drop Box While composing an email. This is a deal breaker for me. So I may have to abandon the idea of switching to nexus. What a sha!!
    This shouldn't be a problem. I've always been able to do this.
    12-17-15 09:57 AM
    The Droid Turbo 2 looks pretty good too.
    12-17-15 10:01 AM
    This shouldn't be a problem. I've always been able to do this.
    Can you tell me how you're able to do this please? I've tried all file managers on android. The key issue is attach multiple files from drop box while composing an email.

If I can do this, I'll switch to nexus 6p.
    12-17-15 10:28 AM
    Can you tell me how you're able to do this please? I've tried all file managers on android. The key issue is attach multiple files from drop box while composing an email.

If I can do this, I'll switch to nexus 6p.
    I've always used Root Explorer, but Gmail does this natively, I believe.
    12-17-15 10:49 AM
    In gmail:

Nexus 6P is tempting!!-uploadfromtaptalk1450371186671.jpg
    12-17-15 10:53 AM
    I've been waiting for hopefully a lower Passport price, but with the price not taking a drastic drop and BB10 and more importantly for me Android Runtime up in the air I have been looking at Android a lot. Which is something I never thought I'd do. With the Nexus 6P getting a price drop already and the Priv price staying in the stratosphere, I'm in a situation like you that I am eyeing the 6P hard if I jump to Android.

Spreading the love with my Z10
    12-17-15 11:09 AM
    I've always used Root Explorer, but Gmail does this natively, I believe.
    Can you post some screenshots of dropbox integration with root explorer. When I click on attach files in gmail, it opens up the default filemanager of android which shows the dropbox as an option. The moment i pick that it opens dropbox app, which doesn't let me pick multiple files. If i choose any other file manager, its the same - none of them allow me to pick multiple files from dropbox.

Show me the screenshots from gmail and then invoking root file manager to attach mulitiple files please.
    12-17-15 11:15 AM
    Can you post some screenshots of dropbox integration with root explorer. When I click on attach files in gmail, it opens up the default filemanager of android which shows the dropbox as an option. The moment i pick that it opens dropbox app, which doesn't let me pick multiple files. If i choose any other file manager, its the same - none of them allow me to pick multiple files from dropbox.

Show me the screenshots from gmail and then invoking root file manager to attach mulitiple files please.
    Okay, I completely misunderstood what you were stating. Forgive me.

It is possible to attach multiple files singly, but not at the same time using my method.
    12-17-15 12:03 PM
    Apples and Oranges
    12-19-15 04:21 AM