Hello I am a new owner of a passport. I have done extensive research on MircoSD cards, it seems the only thing I am confused on is wether the passport supports UHS-2 ( U3 ) speed ratings. If so in my research I have came to the conclusion that the Lexar Professional 1000x MicroSD 128gb ( which comes out next month ) is the fastest best micro-sd card, would you agree?

I am confused as to wether it will be a waste of money that is why I ask if the passport supports UHS micro-sd cards. Technical assistance here would be appreciated as I have exhausted all search queries. I am just looking for the best micro-sd card, thank you in advance!
    10-24-15 02:17 AM
    According to me.. no need for the fastest.. because passport can not record 4k yet.. the fastest card is needed if you can shoot 4k.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 03:02 AM
    I'm using the SanDisk Ultra PLUS microSDHC/microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card which has up to 48MB/s read speed, video speed C10, U1, 128GB.

I've been very satisfied with the performance.

T-Mobile  вιaсĸвεггч Passport Autoloaded 1.2582 Sachesi to 10.3.1.2744 to 2.680 to 798 to 2204 to 2339 to 2639 to 2789
    10-24-15 07:45 AM
    Hey thank you guys for the reply I was actually looking at that new sandisk ultra 200gb, they claim it has 90 read speed not sure the write speed.

I know technically we don't need the fastest mircosd card and the the Sandisk ultra plus I have read great reviews on. I was just wondering if the passport would be able to recognize UHS speed ratings. Thank you again for the replies
    10-24-15 12:17 PM
    I am using a SanDisk Extreme UHS 90mb/s microSD and am very happy with it.

It was the fastest one out when I purchased it roughly a year ago.

 Posted in CB10 from my amazing SQUARE OG Passport 
    10-24-15 12:29 PM
    The current "fastest" is usually a small increment increase from the previous fastest or last year's fastest. In real time it is usually negligible. I recommend you find one mentioned previously and it will serve you well.

"I don't think that word means what you think it means."
    10-24-15 01:39 PM
    Thanks guys. Lonestar I do not disagree as I am new to this topic. I do not know what you mean by " I don't think that word means what you think it means ". Care to clear that up?

Currently I use this phone for business so even the slightest performance increase I would not mind spending an extra $100 on. That is what I am trying to figure out right now, is if the passport can support UHS-2 (3) cards or if by lacking the UHS-2 (3) support if it will diminish the innovative enhancements UHS offers.

Thanks again for the replies
    10-24-15 05:15 PM
    Thanks guys. Lonestar I do not disagree as I am new to this topic. I do not know what you mean by " I don't think that word means what you think it means ". Care to clear that up?
    Not meant for you, it is his 'signature'. Just as -Puck- above him has his 'signature' > "Posted in CB10 from my amazing SQUARE OG Passport"
    BTW you got good counsel about Micro card from members. IMHO you are going bit 'over board' in your quest of fastest and greatest.
    10-24-15 05:28 PM
    Not meant for you, it is his 'signature'. Just as -Puck- above him has his 'signature' > "Posted in CB10 from my amazing SQUARE OG Passport"
    BTW you got good counsel about Micro card from members. IMHO you are going bit 'over board' in your quest of fastest and greatest.
    Welcome to my life, I overachieve everything lol. Thank you for the heads up, like I said I am just currently looking if the passport supports UHS speed. Even the slightest bit of difference is worth it to me, personally.
    10-24-15 05:36 PM
    That's my signature. It's from one of the best movies ever, IF you have a decent sense of humor : The Princess Bride.

If you have any more questions or requests fire away.

10-24-15 09:13 PM
    Yeah Lonestar I seen that lol. Thanks and still looking for an answer as to wether the passport supports UHS
    10-24-15 10:03 PM
    Welcome to my life, I overachieve everything lol. Thank you for the heads up, like I said I am just currently looking if the passport supports UHS speed. Even the slightest bit of difference is worth it to me, personally.
    You must be exhausted so much of the time.

10-24-15 10:18 PM
    After years and years of overachieving it begins to become sort of an art so to speak as opposed to a chore.
    10-24-15 11:17 PM
    An overview of SD speeds. You may already know this.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Digital

As mentioned previously, the highest speeds are for 4k video.

10-26-15 11:04 AM