Hi guys

Finally updated my passport to the new update. I rely fairly heavily on Microsoft services and have finally been able to install one note and Microsoft office mobile via snap. Both work fantastically. Throw in our Awesome keyboard and this phone now rocks even more.

Wanted to share this update in case there were people like me who couldn't use it previously.

On a positive note I've been glitch free so far fingers crossed. No low volume issues or screen flickering.

Loving my passport. If only the Barclays banking app worked.....sigh....lol

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 07:41 PM
    Thanks for the reminder. I just downloaded OneNote and Office Mobile. Putting OneNote through its paces (a bit slow as it is indexing). Opening up a powerpoint file crashes Office Mobile. Anyway, happy to have access to my OneNote files.
    02-20-15 08:26 PM
    Hope Office mobile is better with the update, its almost unusable now.
    02-20-15 08:37 PM
  4. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    I agree OP... Passport is awesome for getting things done!

Five months and I am still learning about cool features...

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 09:21 PM
    Hi guys

Finally updated my passport to the new update. I rely fairly heavily on Microsoft services and have finally been able to install one note and Microsoft office mobile via snap. Both work fantastically. Throw in our Awesome keyboard and this phone now rocks even more.

Wanted to share this update in case there were people like me who couldn't use it previously.

On a positive note I've been glitch free so far fingers crossed. No low volume issues or screen flickering.

Posted via CB10
    I'm on WP Nokia Lumia 920 and use One Note heavily. I am looking into upgrading to Passport when my contract expires in Summer. Would you say that writing articles using One Note or Docs to go is more efficient on the Passport? Do you get your work load done quickly? What is your experience between One Note and Docs to go which one in your honest opinion is a better option. I am also worried about compatibility of all my One Note files once I transfer them to BB10.

Thanks in advance ๐Ÿ˜
    02-21-15 06:08 AM
    Hi guys

Posted via CB10
    I have Barclays banking app working fine.
    02-21-15 07:41 AM
    I have Barclays banking app working fine.
    Thanks for letting me know it can work. Did a bit more digging and found an apk on the forum. Works like a charm.

Now I truly have no compaints. One happy passport user )

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 11:09 AM
    I'm on WP Nokia Lumia 920 and use One Note heavily. I am looking into upgrading to Passport when my contract expires in Summer. Would you say that writing articles using One Note or Docs to go is more efficient on the Passport? Do you get your work load done quickly? What is your experience between One Note and Docs to go which one in your honest opinion is a better option. I am also worried about compatibility of all my One Note files once I transfer them to BB10.

Thanks in advance ๐Ÿ˜
    Hi there. In all honesty I've only used one note on the passport since yesterday. It syncs with the cloud without any problems. Typing with the physical keyboard is really good. I start and finish most of my sentences using the predictive test suggestions anyway. Haven't used docs to go much. Normally used phone as hotspot and used office online. The office app runs pretty smooth so far and syncs without any problems. I've done most of my work on my phone this morning and synced directly to one drive. Your one note files should be universal regardless of what phone os you use I think. I was using iPhone and wp before this and they synced seamlessly between my laptops etc. Hope this helps.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 11:24 AM