I've just stumbled over this: StilGut Book Type Case, Hlle mit Clip aus Leder fr BlackBerry Passport, schwarz nappa: Amazon.de: Elektronik
    I have the "normal" Stilgut case.
    Like most of you, I really like it.
    Only letdown so far: I'm not sure about the protection in case I drop it. The cover easily might open and leave the display unprotected.
    The new Stilgut case with the clip did seem a fantastic idea.
    I already had put it in my shopping basket, but then I saw: The punch hole for the LED seems to be gone.
    Why, oh why?
    I want to have this hole, I find the LED one of the core features of BB.
    Anyway, still might be an interesting case for some of you.
    Attached Thumbnails New Stilgut Case with Clip for keeping it closed-71ofjfzcgfl._sl1120_.jpg  
    rarsen likes this.
    01-28-15 06:23 PM
    I just ordered this case today. I thought the only difference was the clip!

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport
    01-28-15 06:57 PM
    I have this case. Its a great case but no hole for the led! So i made my own! Used a belt hole puncher... Looks fine. You have to be careful and make sure you size it up properly. This case is a lot thicker then the other one i believe

Posted via CB10
    01-28-15 07:18 PM
    Oh good because I was thinking of doing that very thing! Thanks!

01-28-15 07:31 PM
    Does this case have the magnet for standby and such?
    I didn't find it in the description.
    Without the hole for the LED I probably could do. But definitely not without the magnet.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-15 08:07 PM
    There isn't a magnet which allows you to use the phone while the case is shut. To take calls etc

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 04:17 AM
    Does the flip get in the way sometimes when you want to type but you dont want to flip the cover all the way back?
    01-29-15 04:30 AM
    There isn't a magnet which allows you to use the phone while the case is shut. To take calls etc

Posted via CB10
    Having a magnet in a case doesn't prevent the phone from being used. It should just turn off the screen (and lock the phone).

Sent using my BlackBerry Passport
    01-29-15 04:34 AM
    Hi

You can use it opened up like a book if you want doesn't get in the way much. Typed this doing it that way. Although if I'm sending a long email I just pop the phone out the case. Its a good case bit expensive but looks very stylish.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 07:33 AM
    I ordered my Stilgut case and received the delivery last week. It came with a Clip. It is simply amazing the fit and finish is just too good.
    As regards the safety of the device in case it slips from the hand Stilgut provides superb protect because the Clip keeps the device intact inside.
    Overall 10/10 rating.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    01-29-15 08:46 AM
    Just got the Stilgut case in today's mail (I just ordered it yesterday!). It fits the phone well and typing with the front folded back is quite comfortable.

All I need to do is put in a hole for the LED!

01-29-15 01:34 PM
    So, does it have the magnet in the cover?
    Meaning: If you close and open the cover, does the Passport turn off or on respectively?

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Passport from Germany
    01-29-15 02:48 PM
    Since discovering Stilgut I haven't trusted any other Phone cover I waited for mine before unpacking the phone however I would love to see this feature with a window on the case no I am not an Iphone lover they are toys but I like the featureNew Stilgut Case with Clip for keeping it closed-71trrififel._sl1323_.jpg Now if only I can get custome notifications like the torch 9810 and email notifications whilst I have my headphones plugged in the I will be a happy man.

This is a great item

New Stilgut Case with Clip for keeping it closed-41jtglppmcl._sx385_.jpg
    01-29-15 03:51 PM
    I got the standard Stilgut cover with no clip but the LED hole, and added a Spigen magnetic clip to it that was on sale for $10.

Got the clip through Amazon prime for $10 with free next day shipping - ordered in the morning, had it the next afternoon

Posted in CB10 from my amazing Passport
    01-29-15 04:44 PM
    I have this case. Phenomenal.

The phone clips into the case and there is rigid leather covered protection for all the corners and most of the sides. If you want to remove it from the case, it is easy to flip out one side of the phone then the other. But don't mistake that for its ability to hold the phone. The case holds it nice and snug.

It is slim, i'm typing this with ease with the cover flipped around the back.

All mic holes, speakers, buttons and ports are available.

The "living hinge" as a strip of leather. The entire back and cover is one piece of leather. This allows for no rigid "memory effect" of the leather cover sitting up awkwardly when laying on the desk. It sits nice and flat.

The built in clip on the cover snaps snugly around the steel side frame rail just below the bottom volume rocker.

I have dropped the phone with the case closed and it protects it 100%. I also fumble fingered and dropped it from restaurant table height while open and it stayed snapped into the case and the case took all the hits.

When open, the sides and corners are the perfect height to protect the keys and screen when you lay it face down.

There must be a magnet because when you close the cover, the display shuts off. When you lift it, the dispay comes on.

I don't use the LED so the lack of a hole doesn't bother me, however, if I did want one drilling a hole would be no big deal.

I have bought the OEM hard shell, the I paid WAY too much for a leather pouch, and I finally found this case.

It's perfect.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 05:09 PM
    I have the same case and imho it works better than BB's (I have both). I think it uses the proximity sensor to switch the screen off but may be wrong

Passport or Z10, whichever is nearest
    01-29-15 05:15 PM
    I got the standard Stilgut cover with no clip but the LED hole, and added a Spigen magnetic clip to it that was on sale for $10.

Got the clip through Amazon prime for $10 with free next day shipping - ordered in the morning, had it the next afternoon

May I inquire if the spigen magnet interferes with the phone function at all? I have the stilgut case & the magnet saves a lot of battery when closed shutting the screen which is the greatest power eater... when folded all the way to the rear flat to the back of the fone, it doesn't have any effect... only in front closed position does it shut the screen...

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 05:58 PM
    My query is for the original stilgut case with the add-on magnet device attached...

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 06:02 PM
    May I inquire if the spigen magnet interferes with the phone function at all? I have the stilgut case & the magnet saves a lot of battery when closed shutting the screen which is the greatest power eater... when folded all the way to the rear flat to the back of the fone, it doesn't have any effect... only in front closed position does it shut the screen...

Posted via CB10
    Nope, no negatives at all.

Close to sleep and open to wake both still work, and no funny business like sleep mode activating when you fold it back.

So far it's perfect - I just need to see how well it stays stuck to the leather Stilgut vs the metal frame it was meant to stick to. Hasn't moved or pulled up at all yet and I keep it in a pocket...and the clip comes with a few extra pieces of double sided tape to replace if it does fall out.

anon(679606) likes this.
    01-29-15 07:29 PM
    Something was still missing, so I made a vinyl  logo for the back of my Stilgut .

New Stilgut Case with Clip for keeping it closed-img_20150225_172247.jpg

 Posted in CB10 from my amazing SQUARE OG Passport 
    02-25-15 05:29 PM