Hi, wonder if anyone can help.

I was notified about a new PP software update. Not only did it restore my PP to factory settings, meaning I lost all of my customisation not to mention downloaded and paid for apps, it has also screwed up the syncronisation for Outlook too. I can syncronise Diary entries from Outlook but the Contacts won't syncronise. It has only copied across 2 contacts, not the rest.

Does anyone have an answer to this.

Also if you download and pay for apps, can you get them back again without paying all over again? I lost several some costing a few quid.

Many thanks
    01-19-16 03:04 PM
    You can always get your Paid apps back, just login with the BlackBerry ID you bought them with and they will be in BlackBerry World waiting for you under My World - My Apps and games - available

Posted via CB10
    01-19-16 03:09 PM
    Thanks I have downloaded the apps again.

The contacts issue is still there though. I do need them all copied across. Can you help with that too?

Perhaps I could reinstate all of my backups? I don't know how to do that. I lost all my text messages too, some of which I prefer to keep
    01-19-16 03:15 PM
    Restoring a backup would be the best idea, you should get most of your account and sync settings back ( par the passwords).

Same way you backed it up in BlackBerry Link, choose restore, backup you should be alike able to restore most of it providing you backed it up fairly recently.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-16 03:33 PM