I own a Z10, Z30, and most recently the Passport it's kind of tempting to pick up a Q10 and Q5 to complete the collection lol.

Loving my Passport!
    DenimAndLeather likes this.
    11-02-14 01:36 AM
  2. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    NEW ShopBlackBerry sale: I can't resist buying unlocked Q10 & Z30 to go with my Passport-fullsizerender-10-.jpg

Hmmm should I add to the fleet? lol...

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 01:38 AM
    You guys are too balling.

Donate some to me.
    11-02-14 01:43 AM
    Had a z10, gave it to my brother when I got the Passport. Will be getting it back.

Just bought a Q5 for my wife in pink. I think I am going to order me a Q10 in white, and another q5 in black for office phone. lol. Got to find out how much I can add to my biz plan.
    11-02-14 01:47 AM
    Hi,
    Just wondering if you went ahead and purchased these, and if so, was there a confirmation of some sort for the shipping time? Like 7-10 days for example?
    I finally pulled the trigger tonight! Got the Black Z30 and a black Q10. I received an email confirmation of my order right away. I figure tomorrow I will get a shipping confirmation and have them in my hands by Friday in Toronto.

Long story, I was messing around on Saturday and by the time I went to place my order they were all sold out of the black Q10! I was shocked. So I held off the past couple days. Almost went with a white Q10 instead but I wanted that glass weave on the back of the black Q10 :-)

Luckily a black Q10 became available tonight and I scooped it up with the Black Z30.

Now I'm just trying to stop myself from ordering a red Q5. Didn't realize there was such a big following of the Q5. I made the mistake of visiting the Q5 crackberry forum and now I want one at $159. It seems the red Q5 is something of a collector's item already.

Can't wait for these babies to arrive to join my passport, my order has been placed!:
    Attachment 311933

The keyboard on the Q5 is supposed to be a joy to use:
    NEW ShopBlackBerry sale: I can't resist buying unlocked Q10 & Z30 to go with my Passport-blackberry-q5.jpg

Somebody stop me!

I'm really starting to hook a feeling for the red Q5:
    NEW ShopBlackBerry sale: I can't resist buying unlocked Q10 & Z30 to go with my Passport-q5red2.jpg

And since this is the Passport forum, here's a white Passport just for the fun of it:

NEW ShopBlackBerry sale: I can't resist buying unlocked Q10 & Z30 to go with my Passport-passport_white.jpg

Posted via CB10
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    11-03-14 10:03 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender(10).jpg 
Views:	882 
Size:	92.1 KB 
ID:	311439

Hmmm should I add to the fleet? lol...

Posted via CB10
    Beautiful pic! You totally need a red Q5!

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 10:07 PM
    I do want to order one but we already have 2 Z10s, 1 Q10, 1 Z30 and 2 Passports. Wife will be mad if order more even though these prices are steals. I guess BlackBerry leafed something when how coupongate happened with passport.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 10:55 PM
    Junky! Yea, Z30 looks tempting
    11-03-14 11:23 PM
    I started a thread on cases and screen protectors since I couldn't resist the sale either. Left my grandfathered unlimited Verizon plan so now on AT&T and bought a white Z30 (at that price how can you not). Also bought a white Z10. You're not crazy!

With the Passport's keyboard being my first keyboard phone, the red Q5 is tempting, but would need the Q10 to complete the set lol. My sister is using my Verizon Z10 and the Z30 has a broken screen. Hoping the white will be nice to compliment my Passport.

Hate cases and want to keep them all mint since no phone purchases for a while now so figured as long as I do not drop I can use the hard shell for the Passport, same for Z30, pouch for Z10... and I have some left over screen protectors that were cheap from Amazon I will put on each.

I already have these cases and screen protectors from my Z10 and Z30 on Verizon so no more spending there. Just have to remind myself that I don't like keyboard phones as the red Q5 is so unique lol... with the Passport being the exception of course!

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 11:56 PM
  10. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Beautiful pic! You totally need a red Q5!

Posted via CB10
    ...Thinking CLASSIC!! Lol

From my awesome Passport!

Posted via CB10
    11-04-14 12:02 AM
    I couldn't go back to the Q10 after typing on the Passport, so I sold my two, but I kept my Z30 because it's such a nice touchscreen phone!

You can't go wrong with the Q10 and Z30. Plus, at these prices? Hard to pass up.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-14 02:39 AM
    I started a thread on cases and screen protectors since I couldn't resist the sale either. Left my grandfathered unlimited Verizon plan so now on AT&T and bought a white Z30 (at that price how can you not). Also bought a white Z10. You're not crazy!

With the Passport's keyboard being my first keyboard phone, the red Q5 is tempting, but would need the Q10 to complete the set lol. My sister is using my Verizon Z10 and the Z30 has a broken screen. Hoping the white will be nice to compliment my Passport.

Hate cases and want to keep them all mint since no phone purchases for a while now so figured as long as I do not drop I can use the hard shell for the Passport, same for Z30, pouch for Z10... and I have some left over screen protectors that were cheap from Amazon I will put on each.

I already have these cases and screen protectors from my Z10 and Z30 on Verizon so no more spending there. Just have to remind myself that I don't like keyboard phones as the red Q5 is so unique lol... with the Passport being the exception of course!

Posted via CB10
    Sounds like you are set for now! U can always get a Q5/Q10 during the next sale. I'm sure there will be one once the Classic is out.

How are you liking the Passport? It's interesting that it's your first keyboard phone. :-)

Posted via CB10
    11-04-14 05:44 AM

Now I'm just trying to stop myself from ordering a red Q5. Didn't realize there was such a big following of the Q5. I made the mistake of visiting the Q5 crackberry forum and now I want one at $159. It seems the red Q5 is something of a collector's item already.

The keyboard on the Q5 is supposed to be a joy to use

Posted via CB10
    Go get one! I'm the proud owner of a red Q5. I searched desperately among local stores who had it in stock, and when I found one I bought it right away before someone else got to it first.

It has actually gotten more attention than my black Q10 (my main phone). And yes, the typing experience is awesome. If you like clicky keyboards, it's even clickier than the Q10. I'd send extra messages just to type something on the keyboard! I'm actually thinking of switching it around and making my Q5 the main phone and my Q10 the backup phone.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-14 05:47 AM
    Your not crazy!!

I'm rocking a Q10, and have been waiting for Shopbb to restock thier passports so I can order one.

Now with the sale going on, i've already ordered. Z30 (always wanted the big screen) and still waiting for more passports so I can order one of those also.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I hear ya, the Z30 with its 5 inch screen, amazing build quality, big battery, and that huge virtual keyboard that's a joy to flick is just too good to pass up at $299. It's a great complement to the Q10's compact size and physical keys.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-14 05:47 AM
    Ordered the Q5 for my Mum and still eyeing the Z30 but will wait until I receive the passport (hopefully this week!).

Otherwise my Z10 will be the backup device!

Posted via CB10 on my Z10!
    11-04-14 05:54 AM
    Go get one! I'm the proud owner of a red Q5. I searched desperately among local stores who had it in stock, and when I found one I bought it right away before someone else got to it first.

It has actually gotten more attention than my black Q10 (my main phone). And yes, the typing experience is awesome. If you like clicky keyboards, it's even clickier than the Q10. I'd send extra messages just to type something on the keyboard! I'm actually thinking of switching it around and making my Q5 the main phone and my Q10 the backup phone.

Posted via CB10
    Oh gawd, you're not helping! Lol.

Ok that's it. A red Q5 will be mine.

Here's an interesting coincidence. Your username is AthenaSmith. I've was bbming all day yesterday with my good friend who is also a blackberry lover like everyone here. She's been on the fence about getting a Q5 @ $159 to go with her Z10.

My friends name? Athena! And now user AthenaSmith is telling me to go for the red Q5 like she did. Thanks to both Athenas!

The question now is just 'when'. Should I just get it now? 3 brand new blackberries at the same time is a bit much. Actually 4. My passport still isn't a month old yet. sigh. Being a BlackBerry addict isn't easy.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-14 05:58 AM
    Sounds like you are set for now! U can always get a Q5/Q10 during the next sale. I'm sure there will be one once the Classic is out.

How are you liking the Passport? It's interesting that it's your first keyboard phone. :-)

Posted via CB10
    Loving the Passport keyboard. I took a chance because it is so different in form factor and the capacitive touch keyboard is really nice. Used to flicking up from the Z30 and love that the Passport's keyboard is kind of half touch in a way. Really enjoying the wide screen without landscape and the virtual keyboard taking up half the screen. Definitely beats out all the BB10s I've owned, as well as my Droid and iPhone. Hell, the Z10 and Z30 beat the iPhone in everything except apps which aren't important to me.

Had the Storm as my only BlackBerry a long time ago and loved it and used it for years. Never knew the hate on the Storm until I started following CrackBerry during the BB10 launch period. Was my favorite for years!

Posted via CB10
    11-04-14 10:22 PM
    Now you can't even resist it even moar!
    11-21-14 11:54 PM
    Couldn't pass up black Friday sale, haha. New Z30! Woohoo!

NEW ShopBlackBerry sale: I can't resist buying unlocked Q10 & Z30 to go with my Passport-img_20141122_003116.png
    jas1978 likes this.
    11-22-14 12:33 AM
44 12