Broke my passports screen for the second time on July 4th, dropped on cement. Bought a new one on ebay for $30 and put it in today. Nice to have the phone back. Fairly Easy to put in thanks to the guy on youtube. I want to brag to others with their iPhones and other android phones that have to pay a couple hundred dollars or more to have there phone screens repaired.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-19 11:51 PM
    Broke my passports screen for the second time on July 4th, dropped on cement. Bought a new one on ebay for $30 and put it in today. Nice to have the phone back. Fairly Easy to put in thanks to the guy on youtube. I want to brag to others with their iPhones and other android phones that have to pay a couple hundred dollars or more to have there phone screens repaired.

Posted via CB10
    KEY² screen is $60 to $80.
    07-14-19 12:26 AM
    iphone 6 screen costs about the same and takes 5 minutes....why brag?
    07-14-19 12:45 AM
    KEY² screen is $60 to $80.
    And KEYone screen can be found in the low $40's
    07-14-19 11:00 AM
    Your right about ease of service. As for screen prices. The real version OEM never costs what is being quoted. That's why when an issue comes up all the manufacturers look to see what was installed. Their are many screens that are fine and just as many that will die an untimely death. For older phones aftermarket is fine, for a phone that is still under warranty......you have to take a harder look.
    07-15-19 02:26 PM
    Your right about ease of service. As for screen prices. The real version OEM never costs what is being quoted. That's why when an issue comes up all the manufacturers look to see what was installed. Their are many screens that are fine and just as many that will die an untimely death. For older phones aftermarket is fine, for a phone that is still under warranty......you have to take a harder look.
    There are far too few BlackBerry devices out there to warrant a 3rd party screen market.
    07-15-19 02:43 PM
    wrong on that point. There have been non OEM from the beginning. Apple has had the issue so has BBmobile. There is always aftermarket......
    mh1983 likes this.
    07-15-19 08:01 PM