Seems like they did a pretty good job with the 5S. That seemed like a pretty sturdy version.

Edit: nevermind... looks like those were bendy too. iPhones were just made to be put into cases as soon as they come out of the box.
    Phones should be designed to withstand normal day use without a case. Please tell me you didn't just say you need a case to help it structurally. That's like saying you need to add armoured plating on your BMW to ensure you can get by the day without denting it.

Obviously the design team at Apple missed something in this case in my opinion.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    09-23-14 09:08 PM
    Do you think the Passport will be bendable like the iPhone 6? That flexible display looks really cool.. wait, you mean it's not supposed to bend? Uh oh...

Attachment 299888
    seems like u hv not seen what happened after this bend? it ends up with a crack on the screen
    hv seen this video where a guy bend iphone 6 plus n note 3
    iphone 6 plus bend more but at a cost of cracked screen whereas note 3 besides of its plastic body was really hard to bend and just bend lil bit without any damage to the device
    09-23-14 10:13 PM
    Quail eggs, tiger beer, fish sauce and fake Burberry table cloth confirm this was shot in Vietnam. hehe.
    09-23-14 11:10 PM
103 ... 345