All these seller's trying to scams you. Don't be stupid, there is not such a thing as free lunch

Posted via CB10
    02-09-15 12:55 PM
    "B" stock is usually just as good as a"A" stock . Get a SquareTrade warranty and you are golden!

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    100% correct, I received a perfectly functioning brand new passport for $400. Not a single imperfection, just as all of the other buyers other than one stated. I am sure that the negative posters on this thread are upset that they overpaid by 50%+. I was intimidated by the size upon actually holding the device in my hands, but quickly falling in love after only 2 days. More updates to forthcoming.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 09:25 PM
    I ordered mine regular mail, estimated delivery February 19th. Arrived on the 7th and I couldn't be happier. Sorry to hear your negative experience but you're the only one.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 09:44 PM
    All these seller's trying to scams you. Don't be stupid, there is not such a thing as free lunch

Posted via CB10
    Russian?

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 09:52 PM
    100% correct, I received a perfectly functioning brand new passport for $400. Not a single imperfection, just as all of the other buyers other than one stated. I am sure that the negative posters on this thread are upset that they overpaid by 50%+. I was intimidated by the size upon actually holding the device in my hands, but quickly falling in love after only 2 days. More updates to forthcoming.

Posted via CB10
    Cheers. Enjoy !

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    02-11-15 12:10 AM
55 123