This Ebay seller, mobilepc_phones, has sold 80 "New" Passports in the last two weeks. They have gone for as low as $320. I read a thread from someone who bought from this seller and they were very satisfied. I just got one for $400. Wanted to give everyone a heads up, and get opinions on why so many new passports are selling for so cheap. Thanks!

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...rry%2Bpassport
    Last edited by JCyinzer; 02-03-15 at 09:46 PM.
    02-03-15 07:50 PM
    I want to post the link but need to get to 10 posts. This and one more should get me there.
    02-03-15 09:44 PM
    And 10
    webber27 and SnapzGEG like this.
    02-03-15 09:46 PM
    As long as you're okay with not getting official warranty support (get Squaretrade), thats a great deal.

Link to Ebay seller.
    02-03-15 09:46 PM
    That does sound like a really good deal! How's the Passport working for you?

I want to post the link but need to get to 10 posts. This and one more should get me there.

Once you go black, you can't turn back! Posted via CB10
    02-03-15 09:50 PM
    That is a good deal. Keep us updated when yours arrive and let us know if it's legit. I just don't trust eBay anymore. There are so fake sellers.
    02-03-15 09:54 PM
    There's a 30 day return policy, so I'm hoping any defects would show up by then. I read a couple of reviews from other buyers and they haven't had any issues. Since they are new, wouldn't there be warranty coverage from Blackberry?
    02-03-15 10:08 PM
    Will do. I don't trust it either, but this seller has about 11,000 feedback with 98+% positive.
    02-03-15 10:09 PM
    There's a 30 day return policy, so I'm hoping any defects would show up by then. I read a couple of reviews from other buyers and they haven't had any issues. Since they are new, wouldn't there be warranty coverage from Blackberry?
    Doubt they are an authorized retailer with BB. BB doesn't offer any more coverage for them than if I sold you a new in box phone. Get 3rd party warranty coverage or take the risk.
    semime likes this.
    02-03-15 10:35 PM
    Not in Canada.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-15 10:36 PM
    I got my passport from this seller for 440 and couldn't be happier. They were very quick with shipping also.

The headphones and charger were untouched too only reason it wasn't brand new is cause the screen didn't have the plastic on it.

I recommend
    02-03-15 10:42 PM

The headphones and charger were untouched too only reason it wasn't brand new is cause the screen didn't have the plastic on it.

I recommend
    I don't believe that they are allowed to call that new!
    Someone seems to have bought all the returned devices and is selling them as new?

Posted via CB10
    wincyUt likes this.
    02-03-15 10:54 PM
    I got my passport from this seller for 440 and couldn't be happier. They were very quick with shipping also.

I recommend
    "B" stock is usually just as good as a"A" stock . Get a SquareTrade warranty and you are golden!

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    02-03-15 11:04 PM
    As long as you're okay with not getting official warranty support (get Squaretrade), thats a great deal.

Link to Ebay seller.
    Lol.. buying another one is probably easier and cheaper (time wise) than trying to go through BlackBerry's warranty hoops.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-15 11:21 PM
    I don't believe that they are allowed to call that new!
    Someone seems to have bought all the returned devices and is selling them as new?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, that's what i took from their description of the phone.

MobilePC technicians test and inspect all items to ensure 100% functionality and also verify that the phone is ready for activation with a Clean ESN. This phone is locked to the carrier specified in the title. To activate your phone, you can use your existing service or set up a new account without being required to sign a two year contract for service.

Cosmetic Condition
    This phone is in excellent cosmetic condition and shows very little or no wear. The phone will include a wall charger, a battery and a battery door. No microSD memory card or SIM card is included.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    02-03-15 11:24 PM
    Shoot! Looks like a great deal, if he had any red ones, I'd be all over it.

Typed and swiped from my Passport.
    EsJayDee, bigjman and Carjackd like this.
    02-04-15 01:43 AM
    With this on the news today, one can't help it but must take more precautions.
    CTV News | News Video - Top National News Headlines - News Videos

Will do. I don't trust it either, but this seller has about 11,000 feedback with 98+% positive.
    02-04-15 02:42 AM
    With this on the news today, one can't help it but must take more precautions.
    CTV News | News Video - Top National News Headlines - News Videos
    Well that android super copy

I don't think China manufacturers wouldn't bother to make BlackBerry passport Super copy imo

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2243
    rbtg likes this.
    02-04-15 03:04 AM
    I wouldn't have any problem with something being "like new" as they appear to be and it looks legit. I'm just glad they don't have any white Passports or I might feel just a little bad about buying mine for $500 more less than a month ago. Still the Passport is worth even $700 imo so congrats to anyone who gets a deal on one like this.
    JCyinzer likes this.
    02-04-15 03:12 AM
    Are you sure about that?

Blackberry Passport-Blackberry Passport Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters on Alibaba.comMobile Phone Bags & Cases

Everyone knows anything coming from Alibaba is 100% fake.
    Well that android super copy

I don't think China manufacturers wouldn't bother to make BlackBerry passport Super copy imo

02-04-15 03:15 AM
    Are you sure about that?

Blackberry Passport-Blackberry Passport Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters on Alibaba.comMobile Phone Bags & Cases

Lol I've seen the z10 super copy but not BlackBerry passport
    Kinda surprised, thanks for the link

And I agreed we have to really cautious if the price very cheap

02-04-15 03:20 AM
    Refurbished or they fell off the back of a truck a great deal either way
    ponpiri likes this.
    02-04-15 03:28 AM
    Are you sure about that?

What of you mean by fake?

If you are buying a Passport yes that is probably a knockoff running android.

If you are buying a Chinese Manufactured Tablet, they have some pretty amazing deals and most of them are high quality.

BlackBerry Z30 Chenpion
    02-04-15 03:37 AM
    Over here in the UAE we have Axiom warranty for officially bought BlackBerry phones.
    That way if something goes wrong and they aren't able to repair your handset in 1 hour, you get a free replacement immediately!!

Posted via CB10
    02-04-15 02:49 PM
    Over here in the UAE we have Axiom warranty for officially bought BlackBerry phones.
    That way if something goes wrong and they aren't able to repair your handset in 1 hour, you get a free replacement immediately!!

Posted via CB10
    So Axiom is making money on the unclaimed warranties and the refurbished handsets which are then sold. Looks like a good business model if the numbers are right.

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    muntaha likes this.
    02-04-15 06:25 PM
55 123