Hello I just got a passport se last week. Loving it and it is so easy to type on. I have heard of screen lifting so far it all good apart from the top of screen is not 100 percent flush if you run a finger over it you can feel a step. I was wondering if this is ok and will not effect the device in any way.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-16 11:06 AM
    Ask blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-16 11:39 AM
    UK user too, mine has been back to BlackBerry for a screen replacement once in its life and came back slightly raised where the front camera is but not ridiculously so but it is solid and hasn't been an issue since then.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-16 01:19 PM
    Verbaluk, I was actually just about find the screen lift thread and post your situation exactly. Apparently the screen lift issue affects the bottom right corner. Not sure if the top right is affected, but I see the same 'step' you do. Hoping this won't exacerbate over time.

p.s. There is enough give to where I can make the screen flush with a little push, but it pops back up again.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-16 01:42 PM
    What is the screen lift? What do you mean?
    07-03-16 01:45 PM
    First Google hit for the issue -

http://news.softpedia.com/news/black...t-487264.shtml

So the 'problem' Verbaluk and I have is with the top of the screen not being flush. Sounds like it's the whole top edge with the OP and just the top right corner in my case.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-16 02:01 PM
    What is the screen lift? What do you mean?
    Do a search here on "screen lifting" and see what pops up
    07-03-16 02:08 PM
    Rosebud, you intended that pun, non? :-)

Posted via CB10
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    07-03-16 02:26 PM
    Thanks for the information I looked more into this and looked at the links. Nearly all the time screen lift is in bottom corners not much about top near camera having a slight lip. I shall wait few weeks and if it does not get any worse then I'm not bothered.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-16 02:27 PM
    Thanks for the information I looked more into this and looked at the links. Nearly all the time screen lift is in bottom corners not much about top near camera having a slight lip. I shall wait few weeks and if it does not get any worse then I'm not bothered.

Posted via CB10
    Also have that problem
    But its bother me because can enter : water ... wety hands . Sweating when put the phone on your ear to take a call (its summer) the front camera already has dust inside ....
    I am note 4 and many many time i droped drops of water and with a simple clean nothing happens
    But with this problem on the passport i am scared of what might happen
    07-03-16 04:42 PM
    Congratulations for getting a PPSE.

My screen is like you described as well. This is clearly how BlackBerry makes this phone as other users have reported the same thing.

I am not too concerned either as it's not as bad as some pictures I've seen where you can see the light from under the screen. But it's still a design flaw... they say the screen is glued.
    Ralph V likes this.
    07-04-16 09:33 AM
    Thanks for the info and ya glue thing is strange I hope in future they do. A newer phone like passport as well with android. Here's hoping thier new phones sell well.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-16 02:33 PM