I recently bought a new #BlackBerry #PassPort and if there is black color on screen, I see a very tiny white color like a needle dot. Although it doesn't appear in regular use, but when I turn phone on I see that if I look carefully on it. After that if I see black color picture on it then I see that. It happens only in high brightness. I have seller warranty he can return that. But I bought it all the way from USA so it will take long time to replace. Shall I keep the phone with me? Does this issue really matters? He is giving me 20% money back of the total cost as inconvenience created.

#BlackBerry Q10
    07-20-17 12:40 PM
    One of my passport is also affected by white dead pixel as well. It didn't bother me but some people may be annoyed. It also significantly drops the value down if you're selling it. I would go ahead get a replacement if I were you.
    07-20-17 01:16 PM
    Is there any chance that this tiny dead pixel can increase in size after some time,,,

07-22-17 11:07 AM
    07-22-17 01:33 PM
    If it's that annoying to you, or if it gets bigger over time, get a different phone; it's easier than having it sent in for repair, especially if you're half a world away from where you bought it. And yeah, knock it off with the hashtags.
    07-22-17 08:07 PM