I have ordered 4 Blackberry Passports from Amazon.co.uk. My friend from the UK brought them to me in Thailand.
    As you all know Thailand has not released the Passport yet.

3 phones work amazing but one just blinks red led flashes when plugged into charges and also when unplugged.
    I have charged over night as well. I have try to reset by pressing Vol up and Vol down together. Sometimes the phone almost boots then does again. I also Held the power button and vol up and down. Also held the Blackberry assistant button etc. As you can see I have tried everything,

My friend leaves back to the UK in a few hours. Unless I can find a solution to get this phone to come back to life I must ship it back with him.

The phone was new sealed in case and it have never booted into the setup screen.

Your help is greatly appreciate.

I will try anything at this point.

Regards
    12-07-14 09:25 PM
    If you have BlackBerry link you can reload software or simply return it if you don't want to hassle

Posted via CB10
    12-07-14 09:29 PM
    Ship it back, I too experienced this same problem, for a Brand new z10 I bought for my cousin a few months back from eBay.
    I opened it up, charged it over night, then turned it on, I updated to the latest OS, after that, it won't turn on, when I connect it to an outlet or to a PC, red led light blinks, it connects to the PC, but nothing on the display, I tried to update it with different autoloaders, , did hard reboot and every trick I could possible imagine, but no hope. So I returned it back and I got a replacement.

Posted via Q10
    12-07-14 09:31 PM
    I have Link but seem phone wont book even to allow to reload software unless I am missing something.
    12-07-14 09:31 PM
    It's better u return it back, and get a replacement or ur money back.

Posted via Q10
    12-07-14 09:35 PM

45s will explain everything.

You can try to charge and then use link. It can take a bit, I've had the problem before just not on passport.

Otherwise you xan do exchange, it's up to you.
    12-08-14 03:41 AM
    Try with an Autoloader.
    12-08-14 03:52 AM