I finally pulled the trigger and got myself a sweet red Blackberry Passport! Loving this device! Great screen, awesome battery life and, of course, the best email/social media management system in the world in the Hub. Wow!

Thank goodness the Android runtime is so good so I didn't have to sacrifice all the Apps I want/need for my phone. Loaded everything up I needed through BB World, the Amazon App Store or my side-loaded SNAP but can't seem to locate the Next Issue Magazine App. Figured it would be in SNAP (Google Play Store) for sure since it's there for Android phones but it doesn't come up in any search.

Anybody know where I can find Next Issue? It's a terrific magazine reading App I use when I have a few minutes of time here and there. I found an old .apk link but was hoping to find the current (or at least a recent) Android App that I can load up. Thanks all!

New Passport and Next Issue App!-20150604_042132322_ios.jpg
    Last edited by Techno-guy; 06-06-15 at 08:38 AM.
    06-05-15 11:39 PM
    Google installing the SNAP app for blackberry....you have to side load it via chrome, but there are several good walkthroughs online. Snap basicly connects to the actual Google app store and allows you to download the latest apks. Really only takes you 10 mins or so to set up, but once you do, you'll bet set for the latest and greatest.

Infact I just downloaded next issue to try it out and it works great!

Posted via CB10
    06-06-15 12:06 AM
    Google installing the SNAP app for blackberry....you have to side load it via chrome, but there are several good walkthroughs online. Snap basicly connects to the actual Google app store and allows you to download the latest apks. Really only takes you 10 mins or so to set up, but once you do, you'll bet set for the latest and greatest.

Infact I just downloaded next issue to try it out and it works great!

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. I side-loaded SNAP initially but couldn't find Next Issue, for some reason, no matter how many times I search for it. What search did you do in SNAP to find it?
    06-06-15 08:37 AM