Hello, I can't log in to BlackBerry World with my Passport. It says ''The blackberry Protect anti-theft is on. Please sign in with the BlackBerry I'd that was used before to set up this device.'' I checked the settings and the Blackberry Protect is off. Is there a way to flash and to be still usable? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    04-27-20 06:45 AM
    Hello, I can't log in to BlackBerry World with my Passport. It says ''The blackberry Protect anti-theft is on. Please sign in with the BlackBerry I'd that was used before to set up this device.'' I checked the settings and the Blackberry Protect is off. Is there a way to flash and to be still usable? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    If in fact BlackBerry Protect is disabled, an autoloader will take care of things.

BUT if it's not truly disabled, you won't be able to use the phone again.

So be sure.
    04-27-20 08:57 AM

Posted via CB10
    If you go to BlackBerry ID in settings it should show you the username that was used (email address). You could contact the seller you bought it from, or directly email the username email address asking for assistance.
    04-27-20 09:02 AM
    If you go to BlackBerry ID in settings it should show you the username that was used (email address). You could contact the seller you bought it from, or directly email the username email address asking for assistance.
    it doesn't appear to have an old Blackberry Id in settings. Also, after every normal restart it goes to factory settings, that's even weirder.
    04-27-20 10:25 AM
    it doesn't appear to have an old Blackberry Id in settings. Also, after every normal restart it goes to factory settings, that's even weirder.
    Sounds like a reload with an autoloader is on your schedule.
    Here is the file you need.

https://mega.nz/file/1NZ1SQBB#yL_ZV5...1-Opwv7f6JCxhM

Download it to a PC, unzip it, plug in device and run the file. The device will be wiped clean.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-20 10:29 AM
    I tried an autoloader and I expected to have a brick after that, but it skipped the setup part and I am able to use it again..but no BBW, BBM and resets to the factory settings at every restart.
    04-27-20 10:30 AM
    Sounds like a reload with an autoloader is on your schedule.
    Here is the file you need.

https://mega.nz/file/1NZ1SQBB#yL_ZV5...1-Opwv7f6JCxhM

Download it to a PC, unzip it, plug in device and run the file. The device will be wiped clean.

Posted via CB10
    I run the autoloader and after that it skipped the setup part...any clues?
    04-27-20 10:53 AM
    I run the autoloader and after that it skipped the setup part...any clues?
    You ran THIS autoloader?

If that's the case, you have some kind of damaged, blocked, or internal-development phone.
    04-27-20 11:55 AM