Hello,
    last week I got my new Passport (black edition) and it's really a great device :-).

Maybe someone can answer me these two questions:

- I'm thinking of buying the StilGut book case for my Passport, is there any docking station that works with this case? I guess the original BlackBerry sync station doesn't fit!?

- I really enjoy using FM Radio - a great feature! What I don't like is the UI from the music app, in my view it is very puristic. For example I would like to rename my favorite stations. Has anyone find a way to do this or is there an app for the FM Radio feature?

Thank You
    10-11-16 05:37 AM
    https://www.stilgut.com/blackberry-p...ook-type-.html

By the looks of it, it may still fit while in the sync pod.
    BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition Sync Pod | BlackBerry Cradles | ShopCrackBerry

I use the similar: BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition Leather Flip Case | BlackBerry Folio Cases | ShopCrackBerry

Also love having the built-in FM radio. Yes, it is very simple, but I don't think there is a way to do the name change on favorites. Long presses just lets you add or remove the favorite. Nothing else from what I can see.
    10-11-16 09:51 AM
    What radio are you guys talking about? I have no built in Fm radio on my passport

Posted via CB10
    10-11-16 10:16 AM
    Yes you do. Just plug headphones in and the open music app. With headphones as an antenna you will have a radio option that appears

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    10-11-16 10:21 AM
    What radio are you guys talking about? I have no built in Fm radio on my passport

Posted via CB10
    Yes you do. It's in the Music app. Need to have the headphone jack plugged in.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-16 10:21 AM
    Yes you do. Just plug headphones in and the open music app. With headphones as an antenna you will have a radio option that appears

Posted via CB10
    Wow thanks for that. Amazes me with the new discovery each day. Considering buying the SE. Bought the OG Not knowing there was an SE two weeks ago lol now I can't sleep knowing that there is a better out there. I wish blackberry (shifty name as I preferred RIM) would secretly leak that they were making a new passport so I can save my money. This device is incredible can't believe I'm just having it.

Posted via CB10
    mh1983 and YesAndNo like this.
    10-11-16 10:24 AM
    You can use a simple male to male stereo audio cable too instead of a headphone if you just want to listen to the fm radio over the speakers of the passport. It's more convenient for me sometimes.
    And yes, the passport is amazing, especially for the price it is offered now. I'm so glad that I have taken the (last?) chance to get one
    BEEBEEBEEBEE and FF22 like this.
    10-11-16 01:26 PM
    I have the PP SE and the Stilgut case. It does not fit on the syncpod, it's too thick.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-16 01:48 PM
    Wow thanks for that. Amazes me with the new discovery each day. Considering buying the SE. Bought the OG Not knowing there was an SE two weeks ago lol now I can't sleep knowing that there is a better out there. I wish blackberry (shifty name as I preferred RIM) would secretly leak that they were making a new passport so I can save my money. This device is incredible can't believe I'm just having it.

Posted via CB10
    Yep... the silver passport is a cool looking phone. If it is of any consolation, you did save a few dollars getting the black one

Posted via CB10
    10-11-16 05:50 PM

Posted via CB10
    Welcome to the few, the proud... I swear the Passport would have received a lot more Love if Apple or Samsung had released it.
    10-12-16 07:33 PM
    The "OG" Passports are great too; no shame in in having a non-SE.
    10-13-16 05:33 AM
    I downloaded and use Rad.io. Access to tons of stations and has a sleep function too.
    New Passport, 2 questions-img_20161013_070739.png
    10-13-16 06:08 AM
    Yes, and for those who dont have one yet or don't know:
    --You can select the audio from the bottom right menu and have the sound come thru your speaker even though the headphone or speaker jack is plugged in. I prefer not wearing headphones.
    --All Blackberrys except the Z10 have this feature, not just the Passport.

Last edited by to boldly go; 10-13-16 at 08:07 AM. Reason: clarification and typos
    10-13-16 08:03 AM
    I have the PP SE and the Stilgut case. It does not fit on the syncpod, it's too thick.

Posted via CB10
    Thank You, that's what I had feared. Anyway, I bought the syncpod now and will buy the Stilgut case too, maybe I can modify the modular syncpod "nest" to make case and syncpod work together...

I downloaded and use Rad.io. Access to tons of stations and has a sleep function too.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161013_070739.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	81.6 KB 
ID:	409951
    Yes, its a great app, I already had this one at my Z10. But this one needs an internet-conection, the build-in fm radio doesn't. For me this is a great advantage, and it would be great to have a more convenient app for the radio.
    10-13-16 11:25 AM