Good morning from the UK. I am a new Passport owner in fact, a new BlackBerry owner. I've owned just about every phone OS available. I've joined the ranks from the iPhone 6 plus stable. Why is this Treasure being kept under the radar. When I walked into Carphone Warehouse to obtain this device, they denied any knowledge of it, or that BlackBerry still was a going concern. So much so I filed a complaint and was compensated. I actually went back to iPhone, but missed the BlackBerry OS. People really need to wake up to the iOS and Android mind washing going on. Blackberry 10 is a far superior experience. I'm currently getting a full 48 hour battery life with medium to heavy usage. My only gripe is Blackberry Customer service and shop blackberry which is appalling. The Blackberry Passport is a stroke of genius, I'm just sad it has such a low profile. Yet pleased because I feel part of an exclusive club. When I'm in a phone store and whip out the passport, Staff are around like flies to poo. They are genuinely amazed at the OS performance. So for those lurking, don't hesitate in buying a Blackberry. Any else is less.

Posted via CB10
    Andy_bb_king and sharma6 like this.
    06-02-15 01:36 AM
    BlackBerry 10 is a very underrated OS in the media. I hope you enjoy your Passport and working wide.

The White Knight-BlackBerry Passport
    06-02-15 02:01 AM
    Welcome to the club!

Posted via Passport  The Beast!
    06-02-15 02:06 AM
    BB 10 is such a young OS yet the best and the most powerful there is.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-15 02:22 AM
    The Passport is hardly a treasure. It's just the media telling us iPhone and Android is the only way to go. You can tell from bloggers and reviewers that they enjoy discriminating Blackberry. We've all been brainwash to think Blackberry is dead and irrelevant. However if you've ever used a BlackBerry 10 phone you would know it's a great platform.

Remember to spread the love and tell everyone how great the Passport is.

Posted via CB10
    oscar01mx likes this.
    06-02-15 02:33 AM
    Welcome! The pp is an amazing device!

Www.lilysrandomrants.wordpress.com
    06-02-15 02:49 AM
    Welcome to #TeamBlackBerry ! I'm in the UK too and upgraded to the Passport late 2014 having used iOS and Android previously. Enjoy the Passport, I'm 100% sure you will
    06-02-15 04:44 AM
    Welcome to the jungle

This is amazing device. This is the best device on market for me.

Congratulations.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-15 05:03 AM
    Welcome and enjoy your new device.

I went from thinking the Passport was ugly to seeing the device in person and becoming enamored with it. Took me 5 months to save up for it, but now that it is mine, I don't regret spending a single penny. All other phones seem smaller and silly.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-15 10:03 AM
    It is a shame that it doesn't get the props it deserves, but I love it and it's great to be part of the community. The hub, screen, keyboard and battery life will make you love it!

Welcome and enjoy!

Posted via CB10
    06-02-15 10:18 AM
    Good morning from the UK. I am a new Passport owner in fact, a new BlackBerry owner. I've owned just about every phone OS available. I've joined the ranks from the iPhone 6 plus stable. Why is this Treasure being kept under the radar. When I walked into Carphone Warehouse to obtain this device, they denied any knowledge of it, or that BlackBerry still was a going concern. So much so I filed a complaint and was compensated. I actually went back to iPhone, but missed the BlackBerry OS. People really need to wake up to the iOS and Android mind washing going on. Blackberry 10 is a far superior experience. I'm currently getting a full 48 hour battery life with medium to heavy usage. My only gripe is Blackberry Customer service and shop blackberry which is appalling. The Blackberry Passport is a stroke of genius, I'm just sad it has such a low profile. Yet pleased because I feel part of an exclusive club. When I'm in a phone store and whip out the passport, Staff are around like flies to poo. They are genuinely amazed at the OS performance. So for those lurking, don't hesitate in buying a Blackberry. Any else is less.

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry Passport is is simply the Greatest on the latest Beta OS!

Posted via CB10
    06-02-15 10:21 AM
    Welcome!! BB 10 is an amazing OS, help to spread the word!
    06-02-15 10:38 AM
    Glad to see more people buying BB10 devices!

I have a Q10. Going in with the prejudice that BB10 would be garbage, my opinion was changed completely after using it.

For my next phone, I would take a BlackBerry phone into consideration. Maybe even a Passport.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Q10
    06-02-15 10:53 AM
    Welcome!!
    06-02-15 11:02 AM
    I'm afraid I dumped a lot of money on the official holster, but I must say it's a great carrying solution. Got of a reseller in the UK of ebay. Wondering if I should use a screen protector. Undecided.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-15 11:25 AM
    I'm also using the latest stock OS finding this beta OS solution a bit of a midfield. So many opinions and variants. Think I will leave well alone.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-15 11:29 AM
    Yeah, welcome aboard! I've been a new Comer to BlackBerry for two months and enjoying my Passport immensely. Especially now after updating to the latest leak OS and bought a nfc/bluetooth hands-free, everything is super perfect.

Welcome, and enjoy!

BlackBerry Passport SQW100-1, v.10.3.2.680
    06-02-15 11:51 AM
    Welcome to the club

Posted via CB10
    06-02-15 01:27 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry. You'll probably get a sarcastic response from me some time in the near future. I'm an ******* to everyone.

Enjoy your Passport

BlackBizzle my nizzle
    06-02-15 01:29 PM
    Been saying that too. Total mind wash on the consumer side. Also more hackable than BlackBerry. GOV. CONSPIRACIES

Posted from a Passport or Z30. Get one!
    06-02-15 01:38 PM