I wonder if the Passport will fit in the case with the oem hard case on?
    Was wondering this too!.!.!?

Posted via CB10
    12-09-14 01:43 AM
    Most likely not...I have never seen a holster for any previous device allow for that....at least for an oem holster.

Posted via CB10 on the awesome Passport
    12-09-14 05:53 AM
    They should make it to accommodate the oem hard case, a good deal will be a combo set of this swivel holster and the hard case in one package in black and white. That way you get all to protect your Passport, by the way the hard case comes with a screen protector so you will have the ultimate set. What would be a good price for the whole set??? Perhaps $75

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418 on AT&T
    12-09-14 06:55 AM
    Yup probably $74.95. $69.95 would be better considering all three items.

They should make it to accommodate the oem hard case, a good deal will be a combo set of this swivel holster and the hard case in one package in black and white. That way you get all to protect your Passport, by the way the hard case comes with a screen protector so you will have the ultimate set. What would be a good price for the whole set??? Perhaps $75

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418 on AT&T
    12-09-14 10:44 AM
    We should buy at bulk price and split it up between 20 of us.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    12-09-14 02:21 PM
    I'm up with that. And it does not look as if it has room to give for the shell to be on.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-14 03:25 PM
    I'm 48 not 85. I hate belt clips.
    thedose and GeoK like this.
    12-09-14 03:57 PM
    I'm 48 not 85. I hate belt clips.

Agreed! Look at this:

New OEM Passport Belt Clip Holster?-belt02.jpg

geekaren and oberkfell like this.
    12-09-14 07:40 PM
    What's your point. You still have room for the Passport!

Agreed! Look at this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	belt02.jpg 
Views:	1726 
Size:	26.7 KB 
ID:	319727

Last edited by GeoK; 12-10-14 at 08:24 AM.
    thedose likes this.
    12-09-14 09:27 PM
    Most likely not...I have never seen a holster for any previous device allow for that....at least for an oem holster.

skip ahead to the 2 minute mark.
    12-15-14 10:33 AM
    Awesome!!
    12-15-14 02:19 PM

The Q10 OEM holster accommodated the soft shell and the phone together. Didn't try the hardshell.

JB

Posted internationally thanks to my Passport
    12-15-14 02:45 PM
    What's your point. You still have room for the Passport!
    Hilarious!
    GeoK likes this.
    12-15-14 05:46 PM
    Can anyone please advise outer dimensions (in mm -millimetres) of BB Passport in the BB hardshell case ?
    I am trying to find out which NiteIze case(s) may be suitable for the BB Passport
    Thanks sincerely

Rinz
    12-15-14 06:12 PM
    Dimensions
    128 mm (5.0 in) H; 90.3 mm (3.56 in) W; 9.3 mm (0.37 in) D

Can anyone please advise outer dimensions (in mm -millimetres) of BB Passport in the BB hardshell case ?
    I am trying to find out which NiteIze case(s) may be suitable for the BB Passport
    Thanks sincerely

Rinz
    12-15-14 09:50 PM
    I couldn't believe the Shop Blackberry price for the OEM Holster, so I called their customer service (Digital River) and indeed it is $149--no error at all. The rep explained that it was because it was genuine leather and because it had the power saving feature. I told her that I didn't expect many people will be spending $149 on this holster. The genuine leather is nice, I suppose, not that it matters much in a holster, and also the Passport doesn't really need the power saving feature the way many of the other OS 10 phones do.

My guess is that over time they'll reduce the price and/or that it will become available at a deep discount on Amazon and/or that people will buy other copycat holsters. Right now I use a nice leather (or maybe fake leather--I don't know and I don't care) folding case that fits nicely into my front pocket, and I don't really miss the holster. In fact, I sort of like not having the holster, which can fall off or be taken by someone.
    12-22-14 11:53 AM
    I hear you.
    Unrealistic price for that holster.
    Wait it out for the price to drop.
    I do like holsters, but lately, like yourself, it's just in the shirt pocket with the OEM Hard Case

Use the Crackberry Seidio holster if you need one, Less than $30.
    BlackBerry Passport Cases | ShopCrackBerry

Or the leather holster from Crackberry canada.
    Smartphone Experts Leather Swivel Holster Specifically designed for BlackBerry Passport | BlackBerry Holsters | CrackBerry Canada
    12-22-14 06:04 PM
    I couldn't believe the Shop Blackberry price for the OEM Holster, so I called their customer service (Digital River) and indeed it is $149--no error at all. The rep explained that it was because it was genuine leather and because it had the power saving feature. I told her that I didn't expect many people will be spending $149 on this holster. The genuine leather is nice, I suppose, not that it matters much in a holster, and also the Passport doesn't really need the power saving feature the way many of the other OS 10 phones do.

My guess is that over time they'll reduce the price and/or that it will become available at a deep discount on Amazon and/or that people will buy other copycat holsters. Right now I use a nice leather (or maybe fake leather--I don't know and I don't care) folding case that fits nicely into my front pocket, and I don't really miss the holster. In fact, I sort of like not having the holster, which can fall off or be taken by someone.
    They fed you a bunch of BS. The leather is no different that the other holster cases and the power saving feature is a magnet in the right spot. Even reducing the price will take years if it starts off this high....coming from a frustrated passport owner wanting one.

12-22-14 07:19 PM
    Got mine today with the hard shell.

New OEM Passport Belt Clip Holster?-img_2237.jpg
    New OEM Passport Belt Clip Holster?-img_2238.jpg
    New OEM Passport Belt Clip Holster?-img_2239.jpg

Posted via CB10
    the brother likes this.
    01-27-15 12:20 PM
    So glad to see that it fits with the hard case!!!

The first review I saw on the holster, stated that it wouldn't fit with the hard case, so I just haven't thought much of it since. Love that my Q10 fits in the OEM holster with the OEM case.

Can you expand on the pics? How tight was the fit? Did it need to 'stretch' much to accommodate the extra girth? How hard is it to put the phone in or take out?

I have the Crackberry holster and have stretched the elastic somewhat with an old Zip Drive battery pack. It fits the phone with the OEM hard case, but it still offers more resistance than I'd like both when putting the phone into the holster, and when removing it too. For $30, I can't really complain; but I hope you can share some more info, so we all feel a bit more comfortable before dropping $150. Thanks in advance!
    01-27-15 12:42 PM
    Omg! $150 per holster! No way Jose! That price is just too stupid. I really thought that was the bulk price on wholesale. I really can't imagine the majority shelling out for this. Maybe the chaps at PDair will clone it.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418 O2 UK
    01-27-15 12:49 PM
    It is a little tight but the leather will wear out over time.

Posted via CB10
    8CHMAN likes this.
    01-27-15 02:03 PM
    Also, noticed the recessed camera cut-out on the inside of the lid... Does the holster still close as it should?
    01-27-15 02:15 PM
    Yes, no problems on that. The leather is soft enough that it will contour to the phone with the hard shell.

Posted via CB10
    8CHMAN likes this.
    01-27-15 02:19 PM
    How does the flap stay closed it looks like it doesn't even overlap when closed, Or is there some kind of magnet?
    Last edited by mohawk apple; 01-29-15 at 06:36 PM.
    01-27-15 05:13 PM
80 1234